• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
God I hate zombies. :(

U gaiz r wierd
I dun liek them either.

better than dem werwolf thingys

And also, I was quite surprised only 1 RP was submitted these days, things really have slowed down quite a lot xD;

EDIT: Woo, 1000 posts. That didn't take me too long. lol.
Yeah, I was surprised too, considering how many ideas have been tossed around in this thread lately xD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
How active am I? I at least try to read the threads I'm in everyday if I can. If someones waiting for me to reply I try and do it as quickly as possible, but if no ones waiting on me I post whenever I have the chance to take my time with it.

Pet peeves? Punctuation etc. I find it really difficult to read through peoples posts when they aren't laid out properly, cap letters et al.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
How often? It's all I do here ^^' I don't make posts every day though since I believe I'm only in three active RPs here now, one where I'm a GM only. I don't visit other parts of PC anymore since roleplaying is all that interests me here. Maybe it'll be different in the summer, when I'll have lots of time and not much to do ;)

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
How often do I RP? Well, I'm gonna say the same thing as RHCP. That's about all I do on PC, I occasionally take a trip to the Artsy place or go clubbing. Otherwise I don't do much here...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I only RP in Pokecommunity, I don't use any other site. Unless you count EGC (which I really haven't been active in, ffuu) I RP here and I'm quite active in Other Chat too. d: But yeah, mostly I'm just RPing here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
That's all i do as well. Sometimes I go on the chat. The people in the chat often say i should really branch out. ):

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Well I am just going to pop my annoying head in here and answer the questions. I spend most of my time on PC on the RP section. XD If I don't I am either reading a fan fiction or looking at some rom hacks. (I don't play rom hacks mind you, I just enjoy reading about the projects...)

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
I've got this idea on a Pokemon and Katekyo Hitman Reborn crossover Rp, still in the planning stages. Just posting this idea to see if the Rp will be worth making.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
How often do you RP in Pokecommunity?

It all depends for me, as I tend to RP in streaks. Yes it's annoying, but yea. On a good streak, I'm on here about 12-13 times a day. On a off streak, I'm on here maybe once every one or two weeks. I'm trying to make a comeback now, working on a new RP idea, I'll release a "trailer" to see what the community thinks.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Oh snap, look who finally found his way back!

It's been a whole year since I was here last. Can't really remember what kept me from this place to begin with, but I'm sure it was something stupid.

So, what RPs are currently hot and open for newcomers?

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
I check the RP Corner about 4 times a day. Getting enough motivation to post/finish SUs are an entirely different matter, though...

Welcome back, Abyss Master!

So I've got a question for y'all: Did you ever confuse one RPer with another? I often do that with Silver Rogue and Raikiri, for some reason. XD; Also, First Snow and Fuyu, I don't know why. o:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I've managed to avoid the confusion issue so far, but I've only been here a little while. Some people have quite similair styles, names or avatars though, so I can totally see it happening to me in the future.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@Saturated Hue: I don't think that I've ever confused two Rpers with each other... No wait! I did confuse roleplaygirl11 with Chef10 a lot. But that was only because of that they had the same avatar for a while... Otherwise I haven't done so, although there are some RPers who are pretty similar I can admit.

Also, welcome back Abyss Master! Whoever you are... Probably someone too great for me to gain knowledge about...

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
@Hue: It's okay. XD I believe it is because both of our usernames start with an "F". For your question, I don't believe I have ever mixed up two rpers before...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think my journey RP fingers are starting to twitch again...

Apart from Fuyu Snow ;p I don't think I've confused RPers with each other here. Maybe Silver/Amanda when they changed accounts now and then some months ago.

I very often remember people from what avatars they have got more than the usernames, unless they have really outstanding names that are somehow easy for me to remember. Myself, I change avatar pretty often I guess :x but I also hope I have a fairly unique username.

In RP posts, I prefer when people write their character's name and perhaps location on top of the post - it helps against confusion a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back