• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - The Last Ninetales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Blinking slowly, Kera opened her eyes. "Wha-" She became aware immediately, glancing around her cave-hole. She noticed another small indent in the sands, and realized that someone else was in this cave - while she was. Bursting out, Kera noticed the fire was still burning.

She scrambled towards the great wall of flame, certain that the creature in there could help her find the Ninetales. As she put her paw down, the sand below her collapsed. Kera screamed as sand collapsed around her, fighting to keep her head above the great force that was washing around her like a tidal wave.

Kera struggled and fought, taking heavy gasps of air and screaming when she could. If this didn't go well, she could always turn into water and get out like that - but it was still light out, and the danger of evaporation was still present. Flailing, Kera continued to push upwards.

The Instant Classic

Hoenn has more water than Africa
Years
" Get out of here thats not very good is it? " he then noticed the Trapinch blocking the Ninetails way.
" Bullet seed " Vandar yelled while sending out the attack sending the Trapinch running.
" If i where you Ninetails or whatever your name is id get out of here if i where you " Vandar suggests.
He noticed the Trapinch coming back " back for eh? well bring it " he shouts while running to battle.

But before he could Vandar noticed the Vapoureon he sore earlier in trouble " dam it they pick the best times to get in danger dont they? " Vandar says sarcastically.
Vandar quickly runs up to the the sinking pokemon and holds out his paw " grab my hand " he shouts.

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Spirit nodded to the Grovyle. She spotted a Vaporeon sinking in the sand. She ran over to it and pulled it out. She put it on a rock and ran. she was now back in the forest. "Ok, it may have been with the water types but I cant do much right now..." Spirit said talking to herself. She paced back and forth continually. She stopped pacing after a while and drew a flame in the dirt. "Mark of the Flaming Souls clan. Perfect." Spirit smiled. She then ran up a tree and layed down.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Flare woke up and yawned. He had been asleep for a while after running away from an angry group of Piplup, Prinplup, and Empoleon. He had found shelter in the bottom of a tree and slept there for a while. He walked out and looked down at his feet. He then saw a flame drawn in the dirt on the ground.

"What the? The Mark fo the Flaming Souls Clan? Who would mark this in the dirt?" he wondered looking around confused.

He then looked up in to the tree hearing a cracking sound and saw a Ninetales lying on a branch. He then jumped back and faced the Ninetales. He was afraid, but he thought that the Ninetales would hurt him. Then, in blinding speed the Ninetales jumped from the branch and landed on Flare. Flare fell to the ground and was stuck. He wanted so bad to get up and show this Ninetales who was boss, but he knew he was outclassed.

Struggling, the Ninetales got an impression that this Vulpix was just a nusence and a joke. She sighed disappointedly and kicked the Vulpix away.

Flare then started tumbling toward a river and landed in it with a splash. He then started to sink. He couldn't swim and the river was appearently deep. He then started losing conciousness....

Years
~
The Trapinch wasn't one to talk much, Kuiin figured out later, though it was willing to help her get down, for a price. She placed one paw on it's head and pressed down, eyeing it directly in the face, "now, I may not look like the type to murder other pokemon, but I am sure I could make an exception for you" she threatened, the heat was getting to her slightly, even though she was part fire type. The Trapinch snapped it's jaws, "alright already" it mumbled, "but only if you do something for me" he replied. Kuiin nodded, even if she did personally think that the ending wasn't going to be a good thing.

Later, as Kuiin finally managed to get back on safe ground, though in the sweltering heat of the desert blaze, the Trapinch began his side of the deal. "well, I need you to help me build another den, my neighbour decided earlier to crash mine while in a huff, something to do with increased pokemon numbers and a dumb ninetales" She blinked, 'dumb ninetales? I wonder if it's the one I'm looking for, or just a hoax' she pondered, following the Trapinch back to an extremely large hole in the ground.

"there's not too much for you to help me with, as your not a ground type, but it would be good of you to melt that pile of ore" beside the hole, a giant stack of metal was teering on the edge, waiting to be used. This was going to take a long time.

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
Years
ziggy's Signup

Can I still join this?

Name- Sapphire

Gender- Female

Species- Umbreon

Level- 32

Appearance- She has a blue teardrop birthmark on her front left paw, and her eyes are light blue. If you think my form is good enough, she's shiny also.

Personality- Sapphire is a gentle-natured Umbreon who doesn't like hurting others, except prey. She would rather heal; however, she doesn't know any healing moves, much to her disappointment. Occasionally, she is in a dreamy, absent state, remembering Sol, the Lucario from her past. Sapphire is determined and never gives up on something she puts her mind to, and no one can deter her once she makes up her mind. She has a very adamant nature. However, she can be timid, shying away from some things if they seem too tough. She's also a bit rash and doesn't think before she acts, often getting her into trouble. Her short temper is a flaw, too, and she snaps very easily, often being fierce when she is angry. She is good at helping anyone who needs it, even if it's supporting others in battle. Careful, Sapphire doesn't like making mistakes and usually is hard on herself. She never accepts anything less than her best work. The Umbreon is also rather artistic at heart, and she enjoys writing things in her mind. Occasionally, she also has the urge to create something, to draw, but never has the right things.

History- Sapphire was born in the middle of spring in the year 1997. Her mother was a Flareon, but her father was a Purugly. It was a cold year; it hadn't snowed much in the past, but when she was born on that day, it began to snow softly. It wasn't cool enough to stick, but it still made the baby Eevee cold. They wanted her to evolve into Glaceon when she got older, so they helped her get accustomed to the freezing weather. But it didn't help, and once she almost froze. She never remembered this, luckily.

When she was old enough to at least speak a little bit, they told her of the legends of the Ninetales; why never to touch one of its tails and what other mystical powers it had. She was utterly fascinated and always wondered and had many questions about the Ninetales.

When she was a year old, however, an enemy pack of Poochyena attacked. Sapphire was hidden and watched in horror as her parents were severely outnumbered. They didn't manage to hold off all of them before eventually being killed. Sapphire had a burning urge to destroy what was left of them; however, she knew if she retaliated, she would suffer the same fate. Later, she vowed to either avenge her parents' death or never kill any creature, other than prey.

Alone, she fled, living in the darkest areas of the forest. She never got close to anyone, but watched other Pokémon to learn the survival skills that she didn't have as a child. It was a night around May in 2008 that she spotted a Lucario living among the forest. But instead of trying to drive him out like she usually did, accidentally, she fell in love with him. She didn't reveal herself, but she evolved into Umbreon unintentionally. He seemed to notice, and turned around to face her. Sapphire discovered with that glimpse that he was blind, but immediately began to doubt it. How had he seen all his targets?

Utterly fascinated but also, admittedly, slightly afraid, she backed away. But he showed no hostility, so she allowed him to live where he was.

When Sapphire found that there was only one Ninetales left, she wanted to help it and make sure that it wasn't killed by a Water-type like the other ones had been. She left on a journey to find the Ninetales and never saw the Lucario again. However, before she left, to say goodbye, she admitted her love for him. And in return, he told her his name. Sapphire promises never to forget Sol. Someday, she hopes to find him again.

Moves-
Bite (from when she was an Eevee)
Quick Attack
Charm (Egg Move)
Confuse Ray
Pursuit

Kill Or Help- Help

RP Sample-

Sapphire held back the urge to cry out, or jump and fight those Poochyena who were attacking her parents for no apparent reason. The Flareon and Purugly supported each other gracefully in battle, combining Normal and Fire moves with expertise. But still, they were greatly outnumbered, at least thirty to two. The Poochyena didn't fall fast, and were tenacious, slowly overcoming these two Pokémon whom they didn't know were parents of a single Eevee.

And all at once, they were overtaken in a pile of gray fur. Sapphire flinched and whirled around, dashing away. Those Poochyena had killed her parents, and she wouldn't forgive them. Sapphire would live in the forest from now on, alone.

----

It was approximately three months later. Sapphire had grown considerably, as far as knowing the move Bite. It was useful in battle, she knew; however, she had only targeted bushes and caught Rattata, and perhaps a Pidgey. She knew she wasn't usually that good at battle, being timid and all. So, she just let strangers like the common Houndour, and occasional Houndoom, go. However, she watched them and learned how to hunt better and bury her prey to mask its scent.

One day, it changed. She didn't completely ignore the next stranger that May. He was a Lucario, and she believed he was a magnificent one at that. He used Force Palm and Bullet Punch with ease. Sapphire was captivated. There was a little feeling in her heart that made it beat harder, but at the same time, it felt like it had stopped completely. And before she knew it, bright light covered her, and she grew almost three times larger, her fur becoming very dark and yellow rings appearing on her shoulders, head and ears. Her tail gained a ring as well, and became longer, less fluffy.

Sapphire flinched as the Lucario whirled around, and for the first but not the last time, her fearful but infatuated gaze met his brave eyes. But valor wasn't all they showed. They were gray as mist. Was this Fighting-type... blind?

That was impossible. He aimed with precision and dodged quickly, even if his enemy didn't exist. Still, Sapphire was fascinated by this Pokémon. She backed away shyly, a blush building up on her face. But the Lucario was calm, and soon, she calmed, not knowing what to do next. Stumped, she nodded to him, turning away and scenting the air, then dashing off. She was suddenly not hungry as she was before, and just returned to her den. She needed to think, to get things straight.

That was when she remembered the stories of the Ninetales. She ultimately wanted to find out more! But not now. It wasn't the time.

Her sleep was calm and almost dreamless that night. She was restless but also exhausted, but she didn't know how that was possible.

In the morning, she crept out of her den. She had to see the Lucario again. But first, she would hunt. Sapphire had just realized how hungry she was.

After catching a nice Rattata, she explored the area a bit. But she froze when she saw a mystic golden pelt. It looked exactly like a Ninetales's. And to the touch, it was soaked. It her afraid. She had to find out. She had to tell the Lucario she was leaving, but how?

When she turned around, he was standing right in front of her. She hadn't heard him, but it didn't matter now.

"I want to find out who did this," Sapphire said, determined. "I need to travel, and defeat whoever did it."

The Lucario nodded.

"But there's one thing I need to know before I go."

"What is it?" He replied.

"What is your name?" Sapphire asked.

He paused. "...I am Sol."

"Sol..." Sapphire said. Before she left... "I love you, Sol. Goodbye."

She was tall enough to nuzzle him on the nose with her own before dashing off, probably never to see him again. But there was some light, some hope in her, that perhaps, their paths would cross again in the future.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
OOC- You are in Pumpkinziggy.

IC-

Spirit looked at the Vulpix she had knocked in the water. Instead of it being a water type like she expected, it was a fire type. Spirit sighed and lifted the Vulpix from the water and put it on land before it drowned. One thing was going through Spirit's mind when she saw the blue on the Vulpix.

Flare.

Spirit smiled slightly at the sight of the Vulpix. "Flare? Is that you?" she asked.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
OOC: Welcome Pumpkinziggy! I haven't seen you around in a while!

IC:

Flare shook his head to free it from all the water. He coughed a few times, spitting water out, and then he looked up at the Ninetales who had knocked him in to the water. He slowly stood up and then sat down and examined the Ninetales more closely.

"Yeah. Why do you wanna know?" Flare asked.

The Ninetales sat there, staring at him sympathetically. Flare stood up and shook himself free of the loose water on his fur and then he lingered back to the hole he was sleeping in, figuring the Ninetales wouldn't give him an answer.

I've grown up without a family. I'm not stupid to that kind of stuff. I don't know how she knew my name and I don't really care. She was trying to trick me most likely. Flare thought to himself as he laid down in the hole. He was lying in a comfortable position with his head in just the right position to were he could see outside.

END

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
The battle had been raging for a couple of hours. The land was totaly destoryed. Any one who got in the way was killed. Bahn was almost dead, with Xaki standing over him getting ready to deliver the final blow. The blow that would end his life. Just as Xaki was about to crush his head, Bahn woke up. It was still the middle of the day. He estimated about two hours sence they had stoped to rest, an hour sence he had fallen asleep. Xaki had wanted to rest, and ended up falling asleep two minutes later. His head was on a rock in order to not catch the grass on fire. The rock was sufficiently burnt, and on it's way to melting, but at least the suroundings would not burn for a while. Bahn heard a comotion off to his right. He looked over and in the large open field next to him was a gigantic herd of Tauros stampeding around.

So long as they don't come over here, I could care less what they do, thought Bahn. As if his thoughts were summons, the Tauros suddenly changed direction. Their direction! As Bahn was heading back to the sleeping Xaki, he heard a sound, and looked back to see the Tauros charging him. AH CRAP! Bahn got back to Xaki and started to wake him up, when he relized that sence Xaki was still alive, it was still his responsibilaty to see him dead. He was starting to turn when Xaki woke up saying "Great Master Bahn, what's that sound." He was still very sleepy. He wouldn't be able to fight off the whole herd of Tauros, would he? Bahn thought very fast, and came up with somethimg.

"Xaki....um...training time!" That woke him up fast. "You have to....um...out run those Tauros!" He pointed to the cloud of dust that was very close now.

Xaki looked at him and said "I can't just fight them?"

"No! You must out run them! Evasion training! If you don't.......I won't approve."

Xaki imitatly ran in the oppisit direction. Bahn flew off in the oppisit direction as Xaki. He couldn't watch Xaki get trampled to death. He knew Xaki couldn't out run them forever. He would become tired and eventualy lose contionsness, and be trampled.
--------------
Later that night, Xaki was standing in front of a herd of dead Tauros. They died of exsaution, and Xaki was bearly breathing hard. Xaki started looking around in the night and didn't reconize any of his suroundings. So he started looking for Bahn. Couldn't see him ether. So he got up and started walking.

The Instant Classic

Years
" Man i know its been hunted down but Ninetails certainly could be better at introductions ".
" Oh well though whats done is done " Vandar says as he heads over to the Vapoureon.
" I dont think we have had a proper introduction yet but anyways the name is Vandar and as you can see im a grovile but i dont seem to know of your species tell me what are you?".

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Takashi woke up in a cave cold and confused. Takashi looked around and didn't see anything except for the cave and some books.

"Hello is anyone here?" Takashi asked as he picked up a book.

"The Last Nine tails?" Takashi said confused as he started to read the book.

Takashi sat there and read the book for an hour. Takashi was surprised on what he read.

"Hello there seems you are up," A Pokémon said.

"Who are you?" Takashi asked as he got up.

"I am Kadabra and you must sleep," The Kadabra said using hypnosis.

"Wait a minute help," Takashi said as he fell asleep.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Suddenly, Kera was pulled up out of the sand. A flash of cream and red, and her savior was gone. Shakily, the blue Pokemon got to her paws, keeping her tail stuck out behind her for balance. "Thank you for saving me, whoever did..." She whispered, turning towards a random direction.

Wait a second. Kera straightened up. Cream and red? There was only a prick of red, so... The Vaporeon's face drained itself of color. I think...

...I think I owe my life to my target.

At that point, Kera began to rethink. That's true, the Ninetales does curse people, but... that was only if... they pulled their tail... and nobody in their right mind would...

Kera looked up. Her hunt was over. The only reason she would find this Ninetales is to thank her. The Vaporeon scrambled off across the sand, moving in the direction she thought the fox-like Last Ninetales had fled.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
"Flare, Its me Spirit. Your mother..." Spirit said calmly. Suddenly a quick yell for help broke the silence. Spirit's eyes glowed red and there was a sleeping Riolu nedt to her. She dug a den and placed the Riolu inside it. She turned back to the den Flare was in. The only reason the clan left is because we were migrating, Flare." Spirit explained. Flare obviously wouldnt have listened, but Spirit was trying.

{in the distance}

"Hear that boss? That Ninetales's name is Spirit, and that Vulpix named Flare is related!" said a Mudkip happily. "I hear, good thing we stole all the Fire Stones..." said the boss, a Squirtle. "We have enough to deal with, now lets go before they hear us..." said the Squirtle, jumping in the river that lead to Solar Night Lake.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Flare stared at the Ninetales for what seemed like hours. He felt an odd sensation around her, but he knew they weren't realted. He was the only left in their clan...right? Flare sighed heavily as the Ninetales tried to talk to him, but he wasn't listening. Then, the Ninetales dug a hole and placed a Riolu in it for safety.

Then, a hole appeared right under Flare. He yelled for help and began to fall through. He clung on to the top of the hole wondering if he was holding on for his life. Why is this happening? Flare wondered. He wished he knew where his mother or father was, but he figured he never would.

"I wish I just could have had a normal life." Flare muttered to himself.

END

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
Years
Appearence-
spirit.png

OOC: I think that's Dragonfree's sprite, Black Pendulum Rayquaza...

IC:

Sapphire saw nearby Pokemon, but she didn't recognize them. Who were they? Or more likely, where was she?

She emerged from the shadows and showed herself to the light-colored Ninetales. "I've heard stories of Ninetales, but I don't believe I know who you are. My name is Sapphire."

She studied the Ninetales curiously. "My parents never got into much detail." A tear came to her eye as she remembered their horrible deaths. The Dark-type shivered with regret but also excitement. "I-I want to help you." She lowered her head slightly, sitting down calmly. Rarely did she ever submit herself to someone, but this was serious. T-This was the Ninetales from the legend! Just from the few details that her parents had given her, she positively knew this. Maybe it was just instinct, but whatever it was, she trusted it.

After a few seconds, she stood up again and glanced at the Ninetales, looking around quickly. There was a Pokemon falling into a hole, but it was too late to help it....

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
Team Aura Traveling.... From the Strong fight against the Hippowdon. Chaos Grew to lv42. As they Travelled. Saced Kept Shouting" A Cave A Cave!!" ,

"Stop shouting like a Jackass..." Replied Royal.

" U wanna Fight Again huh??" Said Sacred.

" Stop it My brothers. this is meaningless...." Said Honor

" -.- ok...." Replied Sacred

" Hey Kids" Chaos Said." Lets go to this Cave. i See a Shadow there".

" Yes Master!" the 3 Riolus Said

As they got there. they found a Kadabra and And a Fallen Riolu.

" What Happened to this Riolu, Sir?" Asked Chaos

" Hehe" Kadabra Replied " This guy needs A Nap. so i made him Asleep.

" That means u Wanna Attack em??" Said Sacred" Im Gonna Show Ya Ma Blaze Kick!! Yaaaaaaaah!!!"

Boom! Sacred Torched the Kadabra with his Blaze Kick. Since the Kadabras has low Defence. The Kadabra Fainted. and Chaos Took the Sleeping Riolu inside the Cave. Finding the Way to Wake him up. Also Honor took the Fainted Kadabra inside the Cave.

"Why u Bring this Demon inside the Cave huh??" Said Sacred.

" I Feel Sorry for this Kadabra" Replied Honor" Lets keep him here until he wakes up and tells us why he Hypnotized the Riolu"

"Thats just a Fine Idea Honor" Said Chaos " I just need you kids to find a Chesto Berry and a Revival Herb Outside the Cave.

" Yes Master!" The 3 Riolus Said

To be Continoued.....

The Instant Classic

Years
" Wait " Vandar shouted while running up to the Vapoureon " if your looking for that Ninetails then let me give you a hand ".
" You see that? " Vandar says pointing to the forest " the Ninetails went that ways into the forest but if i where you id hurry that Ninetails can sure run fast " Vandar says while walking up to a river.
He sits there examining the water like he was looking for something " the enemy have been swimming in this river ".
Vandar stands up looking to see how far the river goes.
A grin appears on Vandar's face "its time for some tracking " he said and with no question at all he begins running up river.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Takashi woke up and noticed 3 riolus and a Lucario.

"What happen?" Takashi asked as he looked around.

"Well i guess i should be thanking you for helping me," Takashi said to the Lucario

"My name is Takashi what is yours?" Takashi asked the lucario.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
OOC- Im Back!

IC-

Spirit turned around and saw a Umbreon. Spirit kept her distance as it intrduced itself. Spirit turned back quickly and grabbed the Vulpix's paw with her mouth. She gave a signal to Sapphire for help. Spirit whipped one of her tails down and wrapped it around Flare. Struggling, Spirit kept pulling. She had to hold on to a tree with one of her other tails to add extra strength. Spirit was determined to try and get Flare up. Flare's paw was slipping from her mouth. Suddenly, all Flare was hanging by was his other paw and her tail again. She sent out a short, loud howl to get help from anybody she could get. She then tightened her grip and continued to pull and wait.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
He was slipping. Flare knew it. The Ninetales couldn't climb in because it was to small. He was hanging by his left paw now and one of her tails was wrapped around him. Suddenly, he began slipping from her tail. If he fell, he couldn't blame her. He was the one to blame for not realizing something was digging a hole right underneath him.

Suddenly, he slipped. The Nintales had howeled for help and a nice Nuzleaf had come to help, but right before he had grabbed the Nintales tail, Flare slipped from her grasp. He began plummeting in to total darkness. His life flashed before his eyes and he wondered if he would die.

Was she really my mom? Was she lying or not? Flare asked himself.

Then he hit the solid ground and landed unconcious. The Nintales could no longer see him from where he was for it was to dark.

END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back