• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON: Mewtwo Strikes Back (MSB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
There weren't enough entries into the contest... so just show me what you have. ;)

jadored

Jay the Peanut Butter Queen.
Years
Oh! Yay! Well um.. darn I don't have a finished (Good) Sprite OW of me but I haves one I made of my friend Ella, so I will submit... Ella. Lol.
ellaow2.png

I wish I had a better sheet finished but they are all half-finished and don't have the time to finish them at the moment. =[

Eep! Just realized how dark this one is.
Should I make it brighter?
She could say something like:
"I don't like the feeling of being stuck here, I'm getting bad vibes."

I don't really remember much of the movie, it was a long time ago, so I'm just winging the quote ^-^''

EDIT:

Found my original.
Is this one to bright?
Lol.
ellaow.png

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2011
The game seems good, it has good tiles, I love HGSS tiles.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
This game is great, and unbelievably accurate, as when I saw the movie once again I decided to look at this game and it followed the movie script, great Job hope you continue with it.

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Wow this is Awsome!
Which is harder, hacking or game developing?
Good luck with this!
(this is my fisrt time visiting the game developing section)

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well i think they are both quite hard but i tried hacking before i AND i think its harder since you HAVE TO SCRIPT IT ALL

Danno

Years
Hacking is most definitely harder. Waaay harder.

Also will never get done if I rely solely on hacking, because I can't script. I had to have others do that for me.

As of right now I'm getting settled into a new house, so there isn't an update. Sorry guys~!

@Tudj: That was the plan... :P

BlazingLink

Sergeant Serious
Years
I hope there is still time to jump in.

OW:
Red.png

I should probably say.
"Oh man, this bites! I'm getting tired of waiting!"

Last edited:

Danno

Years
The thing people aren't realizing is that there was no planning for the Mewtwo battle.

He blew up the lab, formed New Island, and sent out the requests on the DAY OF the battle.

so there would be no training to fight him.

.hack

skunkape
Years
This is awesome.
I just finsihed the beta.
I entered the testing zone but it's glitchy.
I hpe to see more betas.
Good luck.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
Years
This game is absolutely epic! I've always wanted to play through pokemon movies as games and through this I can. This, along with the 2nd and 5th movie, are the best Pokemon movies out. Pokemon 9 was great too, but I'd like it better if the original voice actors were in it. Anyway, I think it is so cool that you had a contest where the winning peoples' sprites are going to be put in the game. I have never heard of a game creater doing that. I wish I could've entered, but I know nothing about spriting.

Danno

Years
We still didn't get many entries, so we're still sorta accepting... depending on if it looks alright or not. :P

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
Years
In that case, do you know any good tutorials on how to make these? I really am clueless when it comes to sprites and I would like to know how to make them for future reference. Plus, it looks like it'll be fun to make them and I would love to enter your contest!

jadored

Jay the Peanut Butter Queen.
Years
So i was walking by and saw this had 99 replies and felt the need to be 100!

So I was gonna make a sprite but I fail at FR style.. idk why. Oh well, hope you got enough. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back