• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Ace Attorney

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
yo episode 3 stepped it UP!!! getting more optimistic about this!!

@lastjudgement only legal streaming rn is crunchyroll iirc. or you could buy the games ;)

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years

Spoiler:

Where can I find it ? (Legally, like in blu-ray )

It has been licensed by Crunchyroll. Make sure it is available for your region. Blurays aren't usually eleased until a series has finished airing, or after several episodes of the same have been released, so you will not find those anytime soon.

Also, please note the art quality of this show it's kinda cheap for a bluray lol

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 11, 2016
@Kenchiin

Well maybe the quality is cheap but you know I already did see worst anime on blu-ray so ! By the way thanks !

Bay

Years
Fourth episode aired yesterday.

Spoiler:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
The episode delivered, just for the subtitles keeping the joke alive.
EAT YOUR BURGERS NARUHODO-KUN

Bay

Years
Fifth episode aired recently.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I saw the OP and I cringed hard. And first opinions on it haven't exactly been favorable by people in general. So I decided not to pick it up despite having downloaded 2 episodes or so.

But since I'm a big fan the the series in general, I can't help but think that I should give this a go. Is it faithful to the games and enjoyable at least? I can overlook bad animation/art to a degree if the show itself is enjoyable, y'know...

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Is it faithful to the games and enjoyable at least? I can overlook bad animation/art to a degree if the show itself is enjoyable, y'know...
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. The first episode is incredibly faithful, and there are numerous nods to the games (in ways that aren't too "HEY HEY LOOK AT ME, I'M A REFERENCE!", the subtlety makes it more enjoyable)

There are changes here and there, but for now I'd say that it is faithful.

Also, in regards to Turnabout Sisters, someone made this seasonal crossover which gave me a good chuckle.
Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
sooo episode 5 seemed like there was a good bump in animation quality what the heck. and i liked how they covered the investigation, and i like how they're dealing with the timelines ie characters are you know, doing things simultaneously and oh! the expressions and interactions in this episode were so good! maya especially :D

also there were traditionally animated people in the courtroom lmao thank god

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Checked it out. Expected the worst, but this really isn't that bad, outside the animation quality. Now that the weak cases are out of the way, I think I'll keep up with it.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Looks like I'll be adding another series to my list of 18+ anime that I'm watching right now lol. XD;
Cool, I'll get back once I've seen upto the latest episode. :3

Bay

Years
Six episode time.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years

They did skip some stuff, but I don't think it hurts anyway.
Spoiler:

Bay

Years
Spoiler:

Bay

Years
Episode 8, wee.

Spoiler:

Back