• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Plot Bunny Thread

Is Fire Emblem: Conjoinst Souls something that you'd be interested in reading?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Depends what your problem is with Proton. If you're keeping him in character, and his canon characterization is as someone who can't be in a relationship (for whatever reason), then you might have to consider the story a no-go.

But it all depends on what your problem with Proton is. Do you mind giving us more details?

Years
The story isn't a no go, I just posted part of it right now. Besides I see other people put him in a relationship so you can't just count me out.

Problem is, temperamental is a feeling I fail at trying to convey.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Just because other people write about a couple in fanfiction still doesn't mean that it will work. People write out-of-character couple fics all the time, so it's still possible that this couple won't fully work no matter how or who writes it.

You asked if the plot is still doable. I said it might not because Proton might not want to be in a relationship even if you want him to be. That's how I answered because that's what you asked.

Instead you wanted to know about a part of his characterization, which could only be answered if you posted the story in question. While you did today, it wasn't posted yesterday, and I couldn't use it to answer your new question.

This thread isn't for characterization help. It's for plot help, which is how I answered. The only way to get an answer for your current problem is to wait for someone to read and review your story.

EvilSkittles

Lord of the kitchen
Years
Well I have two plot bunnies I've been putting some work into and one that just popped up while I was asleep last night.

1. A young Nurse Joy gains her first Pokecenter. Her experiences as she learns how everything can and will go wrong and just how idiotic trainers can be. Told in letters and conversations with her older Joys.

2. The life of a Pokemon Trainer is greatly romanticized but few travel and even fewer make it very far. 17 year old Emile is now old enough to become a trainer. He is expected to one day take over his father's, Norman, gym. For this reason he is being sent out on a journey to become a stronger and well respected trainer. Emile is ecstatic, being the only one of his friends able to go, but little does he realize that reality differs from the stories.

3. The Isham region is in turmoil, the region's legendaries are slowly destroying the land. Researcher Issac is part of a taskforce to stop this. He and his partner find that there is a common link between legendary pokemon incidences. One trainer named Ash. The taskforce is sent to capture Ash and have him quell the powerful beasts.

PhanpyFan

Pokemon Chronicler
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2012
Pokemon: Obsidian City setting

Hi guys!
I'm coming up with a futuristic, dark Pokemon setting that takes place in Kanto, which I will use in both a tabletop RPG and (hopefully soon) in a fan fiction that I am planning. I've always wanted to see the Pokemon world portrayed this way, as it seems like in reality it would be a horrifying setting to live in when people could carry huge monsters in their pockets.

This is what I have so far on the history of Kanto and how the Pokemon world developed before and after the events of Gen 1-2:
Spoiler:

I'd appreciate any feedback on realism and whether or not this political/economic explanation works well with what Pokemon fan base already knows about the Pokemon world. I'm really excited about the concept and would like to make it really in-depth. Thanks!

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
It's a decent basis imo, and could be interesting to explore as well (I've seen some neat fics with varying ideas of Pokemon world setup going wrong later one as well so it's something that I'd be interested in reading too). Seems fairly well thought out too, and atm I don't see any notable flaws with this what-if; seems belieable enough. Exploring how the working Pokemon felt about it, etc would be something to consider btw; seems like it could be a waste to ignore that side of the history.

PhanpyFan

Pokemon Chronicler
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2012
Thanks, Bobandbill! I'll be sure to add that in there somewhere for you as the story develops. I've just finished the first chapter of the fan fic and the url to my Tabletop RPG's website is on my home page.

SanityStealer

Lilbluebox
Years
I've been playing around with an idea for a while and I'd love some feedback.

A wild SUMMARY has appeared!

Sasha, a lonely little street rat with a talent for stealing things, is picked up by Team Rocket and trained. Years later, Red destroys Team Rocket and sends Giovanni into hiding, leading the police force to capture and imprison many Rockets, including Sasha. Playing nice with the other kids gets her out on good behavior after two and a half years - but it also gets her a cranky parole officer that she has to report to constantly. When news of Rocket's resurgence reaches her, Sasha leaves Saffron to go find out what her old teammates are up to, and ultimately goes on a quest to get revenge on Red, who has recently secluded himself on Mt. Silver, for landing her in jail - and to teach him some lessons about how the real world works while she's at it.

Thoughts? Comments? Anything that needs to be brutally torn apart and burned?

Last edited:

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
Psyanic uses Feedback!

Is Sasha literally a rat? It gets slightly confusing because I thought Sasha was a Rattata at first given that she's picked up my Team Rocket, which made it sound like she's a Pokemon.

Anyway, I don't find that 'playing nice' would get her out of jail. Given that she's stealing (and I don't really see that as a talent; stealing is like art or plumbing - you have to build your skill) and working for a nefarious organization such as Team Rocket, I can assume Sasha is not young and would be in an actual prison or some juvenile correction facility. In either case, 'playing nice' wouldn't exactly earn her parole, but because she seems to be a bit low-ranking, I suppose she could get off early. However, there won't be too many nice kids to play with in a prison (using this interchangeably from juvenile correction facility). Her parole officer may provide a lot of interesting situations since Sasha has to report to the officer, so there's that. I can only say that it might be difficult to go to Mt. Silver when you have an officer to report to considering that Mt. Silver isn't a little hike in the woods.

Another thing is that Sasha has very little motivation to go after Red. First, you have to remember that Red practically took down the organization by himself. That alone should show how powerful of a trainer he is. Of course, it's your story and the situation could be virtually everything, but it's important to note that Red is not going to roll over. Sasha's old 'teammate's should also be in jail, so she wouldn't exactly check up on them all that frequently. Also, Sasha doesn't have a good reason to get revenge. I mean, she got picked up by an organization and it fell. So what? It's like landing a job in a company that goes bankrupt the next day. It's not your fault or anything. That sort of happened. You'll just get a new job. Sasha, to me, should move on away from crime, because look where it got her. She got in jail, not a place of unicorns and cotton candy. Your idea is fine. I like the idea of revenge fics, and I've tried playing with them myself but never get around to it, but in a story driven by revenge, there has to be a legitimate reason for revenge. Besides, if Team Rocket was on a revival, what drivers her to go after Red when she could just melt into Team Rocket once more?

SanityStealer

Lilbluebox
Years
And that's pretty much exactly why I wanted feedback! I wasn't even sure if the idea was plausible, let alone a good one. Thanks for your input!

I may rework the idea later, I may not, but for now it looks like this one's going to be set aside.

Abyssolwind

Writer. Furry. Psychopath. ^_^
Years
Too many plot bunnies

Okay… since the plot bunny thread is "dead", I'm under the impression someone will tell me off since it's been a month, so I'll put it here and hope I don't get hammered for it.

I'm mulling over several plots for what I should work on. All of them different – although all of them rather dark. They span from mystery dungeon to conquest to completely original, but I like to think they're all original, and the kind of thing that hadn't been done yet. I'm just so unsure which one I should do…

Doom and Desire.
The Protagonist named "Ark" is a ranger. Not a Pokémon ranger – he's an unofficial caregiver for Pokémon who live in a wildlife preserve – which he lives next to . Two weeks before the story, he nearly died – but was brought to life with a machine. Problem is – Ark is a technophobe, and fears his spirit has died, even though his body was brought back. While exploring a forest (not in the preserve), he finds a trainer attacking an Absol. Seeing as Absols cause disasters, the trainer is socially justified in his actions. But before the Absol is killed, Ark asks to capture it first. That way he can return the body when its dead, and carry it home so he can skin it and make a cloak. The trainer agrees and sells Ark (who carries no pokéballs, being afraid of them) a pokéball, which he captures the Pokémon with. The other trainer then kills the Absol. Ark brings the Absol to the Pokémon centre, and revives it.
While the Absol is somewhat grateful, she is also stubborn. Seeing she isn't fully healed, Ark keeps her in his house overnight so she can heal – whether she likes it or not. During the night however, the Absol inadvertently casts a curse on him – using doom desire (I know that's inaccurate, but it's fiction). Ark has two weeks to live – then he will die. So he and a reluctant Absol set off on a journey to find the wish-granter Jirachi – the only one who can save him.

Way of the warrior.
Every pokéball in the world is connected to the grid. A giant network which is connected to every ball in the world via satellite uplink. This keeps track of every capture and prevents any pokéball tampering as well as allowing lost trainers to be located via GPS by pinging their pokéball. A brilliant system. Simple. Effective. Genius. Totally safe. If all goes to hell and Pokémon somehow become compromised and lose control – there's even a failsafe. Total Recall. But it's all safe… Until Team Plasma gains acess to that grid
What happens when they initiate failsafe Total Recall – returning every Pokémon in the world to their pokéballs and locking them in there? What happens when only Team Plasma can unlock their pokéballs? When only they have any Pokémon power? Someone has to fight back – and those someones are the Pokémon rangers. But their capture stylers can't control Pokémon as effectively as a trainer with a pokéball. Fortunately for them – there is another way. Long before the time of pokéballs, the secret rested… In Ransei. The way of the warrior. The ability to link with Pokémon. It's the only way to stop Team Plasma, and Celebi's going to show the rangers how to learn this ability.
Rangers travel back through time to learn to link with Pokémon, while all the while their friends form a resistance against team plasma – trying to combat their movements with wild Pokémon being controlled. The rangers (and former-team-plasma-leader N, whom has defected) in the past must learn to link with Pokémon, gather a team (or a small army), find Dialga and then return to their own time to fight back team Plasma.

Sixty-four-squares.
Three years ago, the war between Johto and Kanto came to an end. But not before sixteen Johto soldiers entered celebi's sacred temple – which also happened to contain sixteen Johto soldiers in hiding. Celebi saw this opportunity as a way to settle his conflict with his rival – mew, and called him. Together, they captured and erased the memories of all the humans in the temple. The humans were reverted to young ages (thirteen or so) by celebi, and given extraordinary powers by mew.
Three years later, three orphan children are brought together by fate, and by their mysterious necklaces – each adorned with an onyx chess piece. They soon find themselves caught in their own private war with the white team from Johto – and are forced to wage the final conflict between mew and celebi. They can run, they can hide, or they can die.

Lowbrid.
Emile is part-Pokémon, part-human. Life as a scientific experiment is never easy – especially when all the bad guys seem to want to get their hands on you. So what do you do? You fight… seems easy, right? Wrong… because wherever there's a hybrid human with awesome Pokémon power, there's someone like Emile. A hybrid Pokémon with miserable HUMAN powers… oh joy…
This is because the "pokémorphs/hybrid" story is all too cliché. So to mess with the cliché, I turned it upside down. Emile is a Riolu who lacks any Pokémon power, growing up as an experiment and leashed to a mad scientist by his drug-dependency. He just wants to train and live – his scientist creator seems too concerned with his DNA, and Team Rocket, for god-knows-what reason – want him too.
He's been told he's genetically unstable – so when he evolves, anything could happen. He could possibly gain Pokémon power. But what he doesn't expect… it to evolve into a FEMALE Lucario…

Pit dog.
Grail is a human pit-dog. A warrior who fights for the amusement of Pokémon. Kidnapped at 14, his beloved Lucario was taken from him and held hostage by psychotic wild Pokémon. If he wants to keep her alive – he must fight. He must fight and win. Because if he loses a fight – his mate loses her life.
Grail has survived for an entire year. The longest anyone has ever survived in the pit… ever. He is allowed to return home after every fight – bloody and bruised and unable to tell his parents the truth – but he is monitored. His master's step-daughter, an Absol named Aash, and her master's servant Hypno monitor him – alerting him when it's time to fight, and making sure he doesn't tell anyone about his secret life.
The pit is more dangerous than it used to be. Grail is becoming stronger with each fight, but lately, his opponents have begun to… change. Freakishly distorted humans, itching and writhing in pain, but wielding mighty and unexpected strength. They have been mutated.
Soon Grail's master fears his opponents have become unacceptably strong. When he learns the source of his opponents' strength, he implements the same procedure on Grail – transforming him into a part-Pokémon chimera.
Grail's part of an underground human-fighting league, fighting other captured humans in order to save himself, and his Lucario – who is used as a bargaining chip to keep him fighting. When he finally escapes them, he soon learns that his is not the only "pit" in the league. He also learns that the league will stop at nothing to kill him.

Contras Umbra.
Pokemon mystery dungeon story. After an exchange student dies mysteriously in his sleep, a class of schoolmates inherit mysterious orbs in accordance with his will. Nek minnit - they find themselves trapped in a world of mystery dungeon as pokemon, and are forced to fight their way to the centre of the realm against evil shadow pokemon. Next day they wake up as humans again, confused and unsure about what happened. But the next time they sleep - they're back in there...
Pokemon mystery dungeon with a twist. The protagonists keep their memories upon entering the pokemon world, but they also return to their own world, jumping from one to the other, and having to defend BOTH from evil pokemon.

Any suggestions, comments or anything of the like? I'd like to hear opinions - which would you rather see? Wha could be some pros and cons of above stories?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Okay… since the plot bunny thread is "dead", I'm under the impression someone will tell me off since it's been a month, so I'll put it here and hope I don't get hammered for it.
Actually, it's fine to post in that thread even if the last post is a while ago when you want to share your ideas. No worries though, I'll just merge your thread with it.

Taking a quick glance at the first two for the moment... firstly, kills, or faints? If the former how does the reviving thing actually work then, to bring things back from the dead?
During the night however, the Absol inadvertently casts a curse on him – using doom desire (I know that's inaccurate, but it's fiction).
Not so, actually. You'd want to keep things accurate, as a reader who knows the basics about Pokemon when reading that would surely have a double take at an Absol suddenly using Doom Desire like that. It's like a Chikorita using Water Gun suddenly in a battle; it doesn't make sense.

Of course, it doesn't mean it can't happen, but if you don't have a buyable explanation for it then it's going to hurt the believability of the story. (There's more about that in the first post). Alternatively I'd suggest thinking up some other event if you want the guy to be cursed and then search for Jirachi with an Absol (which is a neat premise in itself, imo).

Way of the warrior sounds interesting, certainly; mixing rangers with conquest certainly is different (and as far as I know there is little in the way of conquest fic out there compared to the rest too). One thing that came to mind though; if Celebi can take them to the past, why not just take them to just before team plasma appear so they can stop them?

Abyssolwind

Years
Firstly - kills. Yes. My pokeball theory is that when a pokemon in a pokeball is taken to a pokemon centre, it can be re-healed to a previous stage - much like a computer's backup - even if it's dead. The dying and reviving creates a connection between them - they're alike in that regard.

Doom desire - i do have a reason for that. Asbol's pokedex entry states that it causes (or predicts in some cases) disasters. My fictional theory is that an absol enters a cursed state while asleep, and casts doom desire upon an individual - or a town - which is nearby.

Celebi... okay, i'll have to think around that. That's a good point...
Thanks for the help, btw. ^_^

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Honestly, I really like Way of the Warrior. I'm a little into scifi dystopians so there's probably some bias in there, though.

Sixty-Four-Squares is interesting as well, it never occured to me that there could be a war between the regions... That actually gives me quite a few ideas, personally :p As far as the story though, you definitely have a lot of options with just that general plot.

For Lowbrid, you can branch off this significantly with the new Pokemon ReBURST series, I don't know the details but it's on Bulbapedia if you want to use it for any reference or just for ideas.

Abyssolwind

Years
There's not much on ReBURST - but i get the general idea. Sixty-four squares is rather alike it, plotwise. The idea for 64 squares though, is that each human with a chess piece has two pokemon moves they can use. When they get together with another human who has a chess piece, the first of them can transform into pokemon form, while the second maintains the first's form. The pokemon is dependant on the two's moves.

So the main three have:

1: Razor wind, psychic.
2: Psycho cut, detect
3: Teleport, agility

1 and 2 can come together and make absol
1 and 3 can come together to make gardevoir
2 and 3 can come together to make gallade.

Two pokemon can be active at once - as long as one remains to maintain the other two's transformations.

Thanks for replying. I'm still thinking them over - possibly i will combine a couple of them into one...

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Ok, I've been toying with this plot idea for a while now, but so far, I've been completely unsure as to how I can go about organizing it and turning it into a basic Chapter-based fan fiction. I've attempted to put together a decent plot for several fan fictions in the past, but I could never properly set the bits of information, character-histories, and interesting ideas into a proper plot that I could go about writing. I feel I've come the furthest with this one when it comes to setting up basic character histories and the world the events take place in, but I still have -VERY- little and I was hoping that someone more experienced when it comes to writing fan-fictions could tell me what they think about the basic premise for my Fan-fiction and hopefully assist me in getting it off the ground.

Anyways, Here it goes:

Spoiler:

As you can see, I've only plotted out the ughtmost beginning of the Fan-fiction, and there are plenty of holes in what I do have. The characters I have pulled together are fairly vaguely developed and I haven't fully worked out their personalities. I was hoping that a more experienced writer could assist me in solidifying what I do have and turning the concept into a full-fledged story. I think Team Magma's reasoning should revolve around Groudon, though I'm unsure as to how that'll fit in, and I still haven't worked out the origin of the gems, though I'm thinking of tying those in to Arceus.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
One small comment I could make is that you might want to change the name of your main trainer. "Ethan" is the name of the male trainer from HG/SS, and some readers might automatically insert him in the story instead of your own original trainer.

To help with the starting location, think about what Haruza would do after leaving Magma. If he's still interested in archaeology, he might be near the desert where the fossils are located. Maybe even in Rustboro with the guy that's trying to revive fossils. Or he might be near the volcano if he wants to keep his eye on Magma and thinks/knows that they could always strike the volcano area for Groudon (which they do in the games). Or he might be in a bigger town so he could hide better in case Magma is looking for him.

As for the personalities, the way that works for me is to just write the story. Or just write random scenes. That way, you'll get some idea of how the characters will react to certain situations, and work from there. Or if you wanted to, you can find character creation questions online that ask details about the characters you want to make up, and supposedly that helps you learn more about them.

Magma could use the gems to create a mass amount of Pokemon that could help them fight and get Groudon. Or just to fight back against anyone who tries to stop them by using surprising Pokemon. I'm not clear on how the gems decide what Pokemon to create. Like why Slugma made of water? Are the gems controllable (can the person choose in any way what the Pokemon species would be?) and will Haruza study the bodies to find out more about the gems? He left Magma in a hurry after the gems were discovered, so like maybe he could study them a bit to find out a weakness or even just how they work.

And I don't know what's the point of Ethan's mother being deathly ill. If he leaves her anyhow, why didn't he do that before? And does her illness mean anything to the plot overall? Or was it just a way to keep Ethan in town long enough for him to be chosen by the professor and then picked for the plot of the story.

That's just some questions you can try to figure out to get more details on the plot. It's just what I noticed that could help you fill in details and maybe get started.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
One small comment I could make is that you might want to change the name of your main trainer. "Ethan" is the name of the male trainer from HG/SS, and some readers might automatically insert him in the story instead of your own original trainer.

To help with the starting location, think about what Haruza would do after leaving Magma. If he's still interested in archaeology, he might be near the desert where the fossils are located. Maybe even in Rustboro with the guy that's trying to revive fossils. Or he might be near the volcano if he wants to keep his eye on Magma and thinks/knows that they could always strike the volcano area for Groudon (which they do in the games). Or he might be in a bigger town so he could hide better in case Magma is looking for him.

As for the personalities, the way that works for me is to just write the story. Or just write random scenes. That way, you'll get some idea of how the characters will react to certain situations, and work from there. Or if you wanted to, you can find character creation questions online that ask details about the characters you want to make up, and supposedly that helps you learn more about them.

Magma could use the gems to create a mass amount of Pokemon that could help them fight and get Groudon. Or just to fight back against anyone who tries to stop them by using surprising Pokemon. I'm not clear on how the gems decide what Pokemon to create. Like why Slugma made of water? Are the gems controllable (can the person choose in any way what the Pokemon species would be?) and will Haruza study the bodies to find out more about the gems? He left Magma in a hurry after the gems were discovered, so like maybe he could study them a bit to find out a weakness or even just how they work.

And I don't know what's the point of Ethan's mother being deathly ill. If he leaves her anyhow, why didn't he do that before? And does her illness mean anything to the plot overall? Or was it just a way to keep Ethan in town long enough for him to be chosen by the professor and then picked for the plot of the story.

That's just some questions you can try to figure out to get more details on the plot. It's just what I noticed that could help you fill in details and maybe get started.

Dang, I really need to make an effort to learn the names of the trainers from the games.....I wouldn't have caught that one on my own.

As for the gems, I've put a great deal of thought into them. Each gem starts off as a blank slate with an empty soul within, the element its attributed to being the only defining characteristic of the gem. The gem can have both the mental and DNA imprints of any one pokemon implanted into it and from that, the soul stored within the gem takes the form of that pokemon. Then, whenever activated, the gem gives birth to that pokemon and infuses it with the element of the gem.

Why water-Slugma? That took some careful consideration as well, but I've decided that because the original stash of gems were destroyed, they can't be too choosy on the elements of the pokemon they use. Since both the DNA and mental imprint of an existing pokemon is required, and these men are only grunts, they were tossed the water-type Slugma as scraps leftover from their testing of the Gems; simply a back-up in the case that their regular pokemon fail.

Another thing about the gems that I'm adding in to justify not making an army of one pokemon from a single gem is that every time a gem is used, the soul of the gem is implanted to the pokemon. That soul then returns to the gem as its new body destabilizes.

As for his mother, that's exactly the case.....But I didn't see the logical fallacy there until you pointed it out. I guess I could say that his love for her kept him from leaving her alone in her physical condition. When he realized the gravity of the situation, he went home and explained everything to her....And she convinces him to go? I guess both her permission and the tug of the urgency of the mission would be enough to push him to go.

When it comes to studying the bodies, there wouldn't be a need. The professor made the initial discovery and did a substantial amount of research before shutting the operation down. There'd be no point in studying the pokemon because at the very least one of the two knows how they work. The real mystery is how Magma's getting ahold of the Gems after the initial quarry was destroyed.

I've also given their reasoning some thought, so tell me what you think of it.....

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
OK the gems make more sense now with how they work. It works better. And now Haruza not needing to study the bodies makes sense. So I can't see any holes in that right now.

Your new spoiler gives information to move the plot along. It gives Magma a reason to attack Haruza and a reason for Haruza and the trainer (in case you change his name) to chase down Magam to stop them from creating a stronger Pokemon.

such as mew(Mewtwo was made up of a trace of mew), or Ho-Oh?(I could have sworn there was an item in game that was Ho-Oh's feathers or something similar.). Heck, even finding Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Groudon and mixing their DNA into one body,
I know that Ho-Oh and Lugia have their feathers from the games/anime. (The silver feather from Lugia is actually a big item to move my own fics' plot along.) You could maybe make use of the Red, Blue, and Jade Orbs (the summoning items in the games) for Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza for their DNA. The orbs are said to contain an ancient power, and they summon the respective Pokemon (and possibly control them which I think happens in the anime?). Magma (and maybe Aqua) could go after those items.

Spoiler:

I think you've got enough to get the beginning written out. Good luck!

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
OK the gems make more sense now with how they work. It works better. And now Haruza not needing to study the bodies makes sense. So I can't see any holes in that right now.

Your new spoiler gives information to move the plot along. It gives Magma a reason to attack Haruza and a reason for Haruza and the trainer (in case you change his name) to chase down Magam to stop them from creating a stronger Pokemon.

I know that Ho-Oh and Lugia have their feathers from the games/anime. (The silver feather from Lugia is actually a big item to move my own fics' plot along.) You could maybe make use of the Red, Blue, and Jade Orbs (the summoning items in the games) for Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza for their DNA. The orbs are said to contain an ancient power, and they summon the respective Pokemon (and possibly control them which I think happens in the anime?). Magma (and maybe Aqua) could go after those items.

Spoiler:

I think you've got enough to get the beginning written out. Good luck!
Ok, thanks. I'll spend a few days getting that set up....

Back