• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [IC][T]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
William Danielson||Godot
Lv. 11||Floor 1 - Horunka Ruins

Godot looked at Robin with a raised eyebrow. "That seems...inefficient. Having two people on the front lines and two as the backup with no support not only leads to a less fluid use of Switch Attacks, but it also puts everyone in more danger." Godot presented his weapon. "This isn't my main weapon, anyway. The boars were really weak, and I'm pretty sure no one...well, except the others that have this weapon, is sure how to use a fishing pole as a serious weapon." He thought to himself for a moment. "Though, it was because those boars were so weak that I was able to experiment like that. I wouldn't be quick to try what I pulled back there on a boss. Heck," He put away his polearm and pulled out his sword, <<Mammon's Fang>>, "this is my real weapon. I far prefer curved swords and speed to pretty much anything else. I can't say my method of fighting is much different than Shiren's." He stopped himself and turned his attention to the feisty female. "As far as I know, that is."

Godot turned back to Robin and said, "Think about it this way, if we have one lead attacker and two backups, that can lead to two consecutive Switch Arts (so 3 Sword Arts in total) and, depending on the length and cooldown of each one, a nearly flawless chain of Art after Art after Art. The problem with two front line attackers is that the backups would have to pair off. This is safer than the former, but is much less efficient as an offensive. Not to mention that since one includes a support and one doesn't, it actually manages to be less safe and less offensively efficient."

Godot thought for a moment and turned his attention to the entire group. "So I propose this. Since Lou is the strongest, he should be up front, and Shiren and Robin should be the backups. Since my character is based around speed and because I have <<Mosquito's Kiss>>, I should be able to take care of myself. Plus," he opened his menu and showed them his inventory full of food and a few potions, "If you guys need help or get tired, I should be able to help you out. So how about it?"

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
\\Nirvana - Col 1300//
\\Level 10 - Experience %27//
\\Town of Beginnings: Pub//

They sat at a private table located in a pub near the current base of the Nightwatchers. The pub was managed by one of their higher ups, and the vast majority of customers were members of the clan. Nirvana was currently tied up and being barraged with the same questions, which he played down every time.

"Give us the gloves!" Frost demanded.

"I don't have them." Nirvana replied.

This had been going on for hours, with no progress on either side. Originally he thought this was about the deaths of their clan-mates, but so far they've completely ignored the subject. The only thing they had been concerned about was the gloves. Yes, they had a nice effect, but there was no way anybody on the first floor could use them. The way that they persisted Nirvana knew they wouldn't stop searching, but why were the gloves so important? There had to be a reason, and perhaps the best idea would actually be to lie about the gloves location. The thought seemed like it could be effective, and it might give him an opportunity to escape, but where would he say they were?.

Frost was rubbing her forehead at this point, probably due to agitation. "Give us the gloves, we know you killed the carrier. Stupid idiots going on a vendetta, look where it got 'em." she sighed.

It seemed that this whole experience has worn on everyone involved, regardless Nirvana felt he must keep the gloves a secret. He tested his bonds to see if they were slightly loose enough to work with. Luckily, the person tying them was no Boy Scout, for these knots could be undone. It would, however, take time, and that was something he currently didn't have. He needed a distraction, a reason to leave town. After musing for a few minutes the idea struck him. If they traveled to Tolbana Town it should give him more than enough time to release his bonds. He instantly put a plan into action.

"I told you already, I don't have them. I sold them, but I know where they are. I can show you the way, it's at a special shop in Tolbana Town. If you don't have me with you they won't let you in, I'm special that way." he teased.

Frost's expression went bleak from this declaration. Perhaps she knew she couldn't take a chance of this being a lie, for if they were at this shop she could get the gloves back.

"If you're lying know that I will personally kill you."

Perfect Nirvana thought. This would hopefully give him the opportunity to escape and with a little luck he might find out what these gloves were for.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." he said with a Cheshire grin. "Shall we go?"​

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Lucina
Player
Floor 1: Dungeons.

Lucina listened to Shiren's analysis and couldn't help but start to chuckle. "There is so much you don't know about me." Lucina made her way back to the group and was amused by how she was making Godot the main attacker, herself and Lucina the backups and Robin the supporter. Lucina didn't agree to her idea. Robin needed to level up and he wasn't able to do so when he was the supporter so Lucina totally agreed with Robin when he said he wasn't going to be the supporter.

Godot came with a plan that was more able to fit Lucina's thoughts. He suggested that Lucina would be the main attacker, Shiren and Robin the backups and he would be the supporter. "I like Godot's suggestion better, we'll go with that." Lucina spoke. "Robin needs to level up and he won't be able to do so when he's the supporter. As for your analysis, i'm faster than you think." She said as she heard her inbox beep and opened her menu to view the message. It was from Princess and she invited Lucina into a guild that she just had joined. Lucina smiled softly as she replied back

To: Princess

I'm afraid I have to reject your offer. I don't want to join a guild yet. It might be called stupid but I might join one later. I'm sorry little one.

Lucina pressed on the send button and glanced back at the group.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ «試練-PATP001»
H3zu5eJ.png
100%
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
FL1: Dungeon

Chapter Two: Part Two
A Young Girl with Potential

«LV12» «XP62%» «Armor» «Weapon» «Sewing»

"I don't need a demonstration, & the support roll is not my style, I'll take the front lines as I please. If you knew me better, you'd understand."

Shiren's face began to show defeat, as if at any moment tears would be trailing down it. This, however, changed to annoyance and she crossed her arms with a huff. "I know you people more than you think."

"That seems...inefficient. Having two people on the front lines and two as the backup with no support not only leads to a less fluid use of Switch Attacks, but it also puts everyone in more danger. This isn't my main weapon, anyway. The boars were really weak, and I'm pretty sure no one...well, except the others that have this weapon, is sure how to use a fishing pole as a serious weapon. Though, it was because those boars were so weak that I was able to experiment like that. I wouldn't be quick to try what I pulled back there on a boss. Heck, this is my real weapon. I far prefer curved swords and speed to pretty much anything else. I can't say my method of fighting is much different than Shiren's. Think about it this way, if we have one lead attacker and two backups, that can lead to two consecutive Switch Arts (so 3 Sword Arts in total) and, depending on the length and cooldown of each one, a nearly flawless chain of Art after Art after Art. The problem with two front line attackers is that the backups would have to pair off. This is safer than the former, but is much less efficient as an offensive. Not to mention that since one includes a support and one doesn't, it actually manages to be less safe and less offensively efficient. So I propose this. Since Lou is the strongest, he should be up front, and Shiren and Robin should be the backups. Since my character is based around speed and because I have <<Mosquito's Kiss>>, I should be able to take care of myself. Plus, if you guys need help or get tired, I should be able to help you out. So how about it?"

Shiren's cheeks were beginning to puff up, and she crossed her arms more tightly, though soon Lucina's input was added in.

"There is so much you don't know about me. I like Godot's suggestion better, we'll go with that. Robin needs to level up and he won't be able to do so when he's the supporter. As for your analysis, i'm faster than you think."

The small girl let out a scowl, her expression showing that of irritation and anger. She quickly opened her menu and swiftly pressed the right order of buttons. Within moments, her health bar, name and information disappeared from their vision. "I'm taking the front lines, if I have to do it alone then fine!!" She immediately stormed off ahead, throwing somewhat of a tantrum. As she entered what seemed to be the beginning of the dungeon, she nearly squeaked at a loud noise that boomed from the cave's darkness. She trembled slightly, and her eyes let yet another flicker of green fall from the top to the bottom. A Red Diamond appeared amidst the darkness. A Player Killer who has had at least one success. A large, heavily-armored man approached her with a grin.

The man looked mentally insane, wide-eyed with tiny pupils, a crooked open-mouth grin, and a great two-handed sword at the ready. It looked like a sword that could trump other swords easily. He chuckled menacingly and turned his head to spit. "You've got some nice gear there, kid. It's mine now!! RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Shiren let out a terrified scream, trembling in place. The man charged, his greatsword pulling back to hes left side as he prepared a horizontal swing. "Gotcha!" Shiren giggled, and within moments drew a weapon out of seemingly nowhere, as she had no visible sheath on her person. A large (proportionately to the short Shiren, anyways) one-handed Katana appeared in her hands, beginning to glow brightly in a navy color. Despite it being a one-handed weapon, Shiren was holding it with both hands. "Sword Art: Bowed Lunge!!" She immediately slashed the man twice in an X and it displayed visibly on his heavy armor. The man's heavy greatsword swung horizontally, looking about to sweep her feet right off, though at this moment Shiren's Sword Art required a lunge, and as she did so, she leapt forward, missing the blade by a few inches. She lunged directly into the man head-first, her katana facing him as well, as she not only tackled him head-first, her katana pierced the open X in his armor, right in the center. She landed on her feet surprisingly, and forced the Katana all the way through the man, until she felt it click on the ground under him. She then pulled the blade out and did a graceful backflip away from him, landing about four feet away. "Come on, I know you're not done yet, get up!!" She spat at him.

The man struggled back to his feet, lifting his greatsword off of the ground. After a few seconds, the X in his armor vanished, leaving only the hole she'd left in his torso. "Lucky shot, kid. I bet that skill has a cooldown, huh?"

Shiren nodded, a rather serious expression matching her fighting stance: hunched slightly forward, katana held in both hands and pointed toward the enemy, held at shoulder level to her right side. She squinted, watching his every move. The man charged, his greatsword angled behind him to his left. She grinned. "Gyaku do!!" She twisted her katana around quickly, swiping at the man's sword. She katana ricocheted off and the man's greatsword stabbed into his own side. Stunned, he collapsed onto his other side. Shiren walked up to him, kicking the greatsword away, and pointing her katana to his neck. She squinted in a harsh glare. "Give me one reason to let you live."

The man just started to laugh maniacally, his head swaying side to side. "Do it, DO IT!! We're just the same, do it do it do it!! It's exciting, the thought of killing someone with your own blade, the blood, the pain, the agony!! It's addictive, once you try it you'll never enjoy killing monsters, the people give so much XP and tools, and their screams, their screams!! It's all so... Satisfying!! JUST GIVE IT A TRY, I KNOW YOU'LL LOVE IT TOO!! KILL ME!! KILL ME!! KILL--" His face froze, and his body stopped moving.

Shiren pulled the dagger from his neck and put it back into her inventory. "You'll be paralyzed for an hour. People will see your red diamond and know what you are. By the way, I'm taking your sword." She stepped down from the hulking man's torso and picked up the greatsword, placing it into her inventory. She sheathed her katana (where it seemed to disappear completely once more) and headed on into the dungeon, showing more or less a bad mood.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Yuri Irving-Eclipse ll Floor 1-Forested Area

Yuri sat, alone, in the woods, taking in the last fight. I hope none of his friends come after me, he thought. I've had enough troubles for the day. He paused, a new thought creeping in. Who was that assassin meant for? Was he sent to kill Yuri? He doubted it. He had tried to stay out of the lime light, though his temper occasionally got the better of him. Maybe he was just waiting for someone else, and I happened to cross his path. He stood. I'd better get going.

He had been searching for the portal the entire day, checking all the areas he could think of. Of course, there was always the chance that he had forgotten somewhere. He didn't know Floor One that well. He got out his teleport crystal, deciding to head to the Town of Beginnings for the night.

On his way to the inn, he walked past the Guild Office. It was a large building, and the place where you created Guilds. Maybe I should start a guild, he thought. Then the rational side of his brain kicked in. Who on Earth would join my guild? Casting the thought aside, he went into the inn. He remembered reading in old fairy tales that inns and pubs typically had bards and musicians playing. Maybe I can try that. He got out his flute, placing the empty case in front of him. he started to play a melody he had picked up the other day. If all goes well, maybe I can even make some Col tonight.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Rikuto Yuuto Sato / Ryuusa Lvl.06
Town of Beginnings: Marketplace

Nirvana responded in kind and promised to take care of the people watching him from outside before leaving. Rikuto sighed as he left, thinking What an eventful day this was... He wasn't sure about selling SilverMist's Luna Cape to a player killer, but a customer was a customer no matter what. Nirvana was able to keep up a pretty good nice-guy facade for a murderer, but, then again, it was possible for an evil person to be nice, the sort of guy you'd like to have a beer with. That was one of the scary things about it; you can never tell who is good or evil by the type of person they are. He was glad that in SAO the color cursor existed to reveal just that. Suddenly his menu pinged, a new friend request apparently. Speak of the devil, it was from Nirvana, saying that it would be easier to stay in contact that way. Although he didn't like the idea of doing business with a PKer and he liked the idea of having one listed as a 'friend' even less, the guy had a point. Rikuto hit 'accept' so that he could easily do business with Nirvana in the future. Remember the profits, Riku, he reminded himself.

The shop resumed to the way it usually was after rush hour had gone; silent save for customers looking around the shop and actually buying something every once and a while. As the weeks went on on floor one, he was getting less and less customers. Fortunately, though, the customers he did get tended to pay more and more as the quality of his wares increased. Players tended to splurge on equipment once and then ignore getting better gear for many levels to come. This was why regular customers like he supposed Nirvana now was were so valuable. As the shop continued at its regular pace, Rikuto noticed a familiar face enter the store.

"Hello again...thanks for hiring me" said Princess, making her way to the counter. "Umm...I have a few items to sell, and was wondering if you, or if you know of anyone who could make cloaks for a guild?"

Rikuto's worries over Nirvana seemed lifted by the endearing presence of this little girl, but again, first and foremost she was a customer, although she was also now an employee. "Welcome back, just put the items you want to sell on the counter and I'll give you an estimate. About the cloaks, that would fall under the area of SilverMist, the company's seamstress. Describe the type, design, and number of cloaks so I can send her the request. You'll need to pay for them right now, but being an employee you get a 10% discount. She should have them ready for you by tomorrow." This would give her a reason to meet with Princess instead of just spontaneously coming to see her like his entire workforce seemed to want to do. He was definitely not going to let them distract her before work, but afterwards it shouldn't be a problem.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 9
Floor 1: Dungeons

This party isn't cooperating well. It's taking progress, at least. Godot offers a different strategy. Robin himself would be backup along with Shiren. Robin did declare he would take the front lines by himself, but this role he can do. "That I can do," he agrees with Godot.

Lou also declines Shiren's battle formation. The little girl was mad, what with those puffy cheeks. Ugh... This made Robin uncomfortable just watching that expression. Immediately, he avoids her direction, until he notices Shiren's information in front of him gone. What was that all about? Robin turns back to Shiren's direction, only to discover that she was off. She ran away. "Great..." Why must people be so difficult? None of the team agreed with Shiren's plan & she loses her temper. This mission has turned from a reconnaissance mission into a search & rescue misison. This will surely burden Robin, not to mention the rest of the party.

"Change of plans," he announces. "We search for Shiren & keep her out of trouble." Robin looks around his surroundings to figure something out. "Got it?" he repeats to make himself clear to Lou & Godot, his face which was a reluctant expression, now a stern, cold face. He wasn't gonna let some player die, his fault or not. No matter what, As long as he lives, no one will die on his watch, stranger or friend, man or woman. Robin takes the lead of the group, walking along the path he saw Shiren head earlier. One way or another, he will retrieve her back alive.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
William Danielson||Godot
Lv. 11||Floor 1 - Horunka Ruins

Shiren, after giving something of a tantrum, ran off. Godot kept his eyes locked on her as she ran off into the abyss. Robin gave him orders, but Godot sprinted off before those orders were completely said. He was regretful enough that he didn't stop her the moment she ran off, so he had to make up for it the best he could. He heard quite a bit of yelling a ways off, but none of it belonged to Shiren, it sounded far too masculine. He ran as fast as he could, hoping that Shiren was alright. He had a feeling that she could take care of herself, but he was overcautious, especially when it came to children, so much so that he almost felt as if he were running on adrenaline at what may have been a minor inconvenience.

By the time he arrived at the scene, no one else was there...except for a man on the ground. "Damn...looks like I was too late." He examined the man on the ground and quickly noticed the red diamond hovering over his head. At this, his eyes widened and his mind started to race. Could this man have killed her? he thought. Why is he on the ground if he won? He... Godot quickly noticed that he was being illogical. He was making quick conclusions out of small assumptions, and that just made him a cautious wreck. He knelt down and took a closer look. As he examined the fallen warrior, he noticed that he was indeed conscious...but it was as if he were frozen. He made a number of trembling movements, and his mouth and face twitched quite a bit. He was paralyzed. Godot also noticed his lack of an equipped weapon and smiled. He was worrying over nothing.

Even still, Godot knew that the danger didn't lie simply in a single PK, and he needed to get to Shiren ASAP. He looked back to where he was, considering whether he should go back to help Lucina and Robin, but he knew that if Robin were in trouble, Lucina could help, and the opposite was probably true as well. As such, he stood up and sprinted off into the dungeon in pursuit of Shiren.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Maria Renée {Princess}
Guild: The Flaming Blade
Level: 12

"Welcome back, just put the items you want to sell on the counter and I'll give you an estimate. About the cloaks, that would fall under the area of SilverMist, the company's seamstress. Describe the type, design, and number of cloaks so I can send her the request. You'll need to pay for them right now, but being an employee you get a 10% discount. She should have them ready for you by tomorrow." Maria nodded and removed her old daggers and gear from her inventory as well as the war hammer, spear, and sword that her guild mates had given her to sell.

"Thanks, I was hoping it'd be easy to find somewhere to make them." she brushed a piece of hair out of her eyes and grinned childishly. "ummm, as for the cloaks. Just a basic long cloak with a hood. Black in color...with this symbol on it" she showed Ryuusa her new dagger sheaths that had a picture of a sword on fire. "We're called the Flaming Blade" she smiled happily. "and I can't wait to meet the others who work here" she added as her inbox beeped.

To: Princess

I'm afraid I have to reject your offer. I don't want to join a guild yet. It might be called stupid but I might join one later. I'm sorry little one.

To Lucina

That's okay :) Though if you'd still like to meet up with us to look for the teleport that's fine. You don't have to join, I'll be sure to let you know if we find out anything about the teleports location.

She pressed send and then looked back at Ryuusa.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Rikuto Yuuto Sato / Ryuusa Lvl.06
Town of Beginnings: Marketplace

Princess pulled a pair of daggers as well as a warhammer, spear, and sword out of her inventory. The daggers had seen a good amount of action so they were quite worn, as were the other weapons. It seemed that she had joined a guild of fighters. Rikuto worried about her safety, although he probably shouldn't since she was twice his level. He ran through what he estimated each to be worth and what he was willing to buy each for. "I can offer 130 for each dagger, 320 for the warhammer, 300 for the spear, and 270 for the sword. That brings your total to 1150 col." He paused before retrieving the money and handing it to her in case she tried to pull the same haggling business as Nirvana did earlier, taking the weapons and putting them where he kept used weapons he purchased to be restored and resold later.

Once that was done, Rikuto opened a message window and prepared to type the request to SilverMist. As Rikuto typed Princess' specifications, he noticed her charmingly childish grin. Once she was done, she smiled happily, apparently excited to meet the other employees. An adorable little girl who was enthusiastic about work? Maybe, just maybe...he couldn't help it! Rikuto decided that instead of the 10 percent employee discount that he would slip her a special 11 percent discount! Wait, no, 12 percent? Was that going too high? He suddenly realized that she'd be able to figure out what he was doing since he had already told her the discount, but she didn't know the price for custom cloak was so he could probably get away with it. "The cloaks will be 61 col each after your discount." He realized he had only gone down two col from the original price and mentally reprimanded himself.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
dotcom || Town of Beginnings
When the Hunter becomes the Hunted, the Hunted Comes Together II

Both of the players limped towards the door, just in time for another of the guild's knife to miss. It's illegal to attack other players in safe zones, but what does that say regarding wild knives? "Aniko, I could walk myself. Let go." Aniko nodded and pulled out her sword. dotcom winced as he pulled out his sword also, but he gritted his teeth and followed Aniko. There were people downstairs, completely oblivious to what happened upstairs.

"Hey, mister, I will be going now!" Aniko shouted towards a large, black guy who was probably the innkeeper. He nodded and continued on wiping his glasses. The other patrons did not spare us a second glance. "As long as we stay in the town, we'll be safe."

"Wait. We?" dotcom asked, maneuvering between the crowd of people in the streets. Aniko was staying near the still-wounded guy, despite being fully capable to outdistance him.

"Yes, I know of them. In fact, they were also running after me since I also rejected their offer. They do this all the time, and I am always forced to move." Aniko smiled. Behind that gesture, I saw a certain fatigue that marked her words as true. That moment, I knew I could trust Aniko. "We're pretty far away from the inn, although I am sure DM will not check there. Let's get out of here." Aniko pulled out a teleport crystal and held my hand. Before I knew it, we were back in the dungeons again.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Lucina
Player level 14

Lucina facepalmed when Shiren got angry and ran away. Well... angry was lightly put, let's just say she didn't agree with Godot's plan. "Why does she wants to be the main attacker so badly...?" Lucina whispered as she lowered her hand from her face. Robin commanded that they were going to look for her now. Godot already jumped in and ran away with everything he got. "C'mon... guys! Let's ATLEAST not seperate! These parts of the dungeons are very dangerous!" Lucina shouted but Godot was too far away already. "Oh gods..." Lucina facepalmed again and continued to walk towards the direction that Shiren had gone to.

"I guess we have no other choice than search for her, as long as I live, no one is dying." Lucina ran inside the dungeons as she expected Robin to follow her. "Godotttt!!!" Lucina shouted, trying to catch up with him. Along the way she found a man on the ground, probably paralyzed because he still seemed to be breathing. "Did you kill her?" She asked the man but he only stared forward him in fear. "I asked you something, Dastard." Lucina pressed her foot against his shoulder and stared at him with fierce eyes. She had noticed the red arrow above his head which meant he was a Player Killer. "I-I didn't..." He stuttered and sweated. "S-She did this to me..." He watched Lucina as if he knew her, atleast, the hooded person that she was. "P-Please don't kill me..." Lucina took her foot back and walked away. "People like you are the worst." She said before she slowly started to run again to catch up with Godot.

After a while she noticed a tiny figure that got bigger the closer she came. "Godoootttt!" She shouted again and gave it her all. She eventually reached the figure and grabbed his arm before she tried to catch her breath. "Don't... run off like that..." Lucina faced him as she took a last deep breath. "The dungeons here are dangerous, it's better if we search for her together... she can't be far." She said as she let go of his arm.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
\\Nirvana - Col 1300//
\\Level 10 - Experience %27//
\\Route to Tolbana Town//​

A troop of Nightwatchers , five in front, five in back, and five in between, were travelling towards Tolbana Town. The reason they were there is simple, they were escorting Nirvana as their prisoner. Apparently, Frost decided it was imperative to send an entire cartel to retrieve the gloves Nirvana claimed to have sold, though he actually had the gloves in his inventory the whole time. Frost was personally stationed as his bodyguard and jailer, just in case he would try anything funny. Little did they know he was already at the beginning stages of an elaborate plan to escape. Originally he had planned to escape here and now, but the idea was as dismal as the road was open. To either side one could see for miles, and the hilly terrain made it exhausting to traverse for any long periods of time. Nirvana noticed that Frost seemed distracted, like a person deep in thought. He was about to ask her what she was pondering when she began to talk.

"You're hiding something. You act way too calm for this vicious player killer the rumors suggest you are."

Nirvana found this slightly humorous. If only you knew that there was a completely different side of me (italics). He kept on walking, wondering if she was going to continue digging into his personality. He thought it would be better to just avoid the conversation by playing it off.

"Rumors aren't usually true, but there were some accidents that led to me becoming a player killer."

"From my experience accidents don't create player killers. Hey, what's that racket up there for?!"

A loud noise was coming from the front of the group, which was odd since they hadn't said a word all day. Nirvana was taken by surprise by the commotion, wondering what could be the cause of it. That's when they saw it. A pack of wolves surrounded the lead squad, causing them to become disorderly and panicked. Their teamwork was also hindered by their increasingly tight quarters. Nirvana had not expected an ambush by monsters, though it wasn't unheard of for them to ambush large parties. The wolves were surprisingly aggressive, and many of the lead party were close to half health now. Frost stepped forward and began barking orders.

"Rear guard, support the ambushed! The rest of you lot on me! We're pressed for time, and those gloves are important for our operations. Now move out!"

The rest of the clanmates did as commanded, and Frost rushed Nirvana past the wolves. The mobs attention was focused on the lead group, but a lone wolf saw fit to attack the remaining escorts. The wolf lunged at Nirvana only to be met with a Claymore to its maw. The sight was to grisly to describe, but the simple view was a wolf split from mouth to tail. At this point the rear guard had completely diverted the wolves attention between the point squad and themselves. Staring back at the scene Nirvana pondered whether these gloves were worth all this trouble. Many people nearly died, and their fight was not over, but he knew that if these gloves were so important to this guild it must be something worth a lot more than a simple drop rate increase. Nirvana noticed that Frost was miming some words under her breath. After watching her for a few moments he could make out the phrase.

"It's all for the Mercurial Blade."

What is the Mercurial Blade, he thought. Why was it so worthwhile, and what did it have to do with these gloves? These thoughts plagued him even as they neared Tolbana Town.​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ «試練-PATP001»
H3zu5eJ.png
85%
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
Nwd7R9U.png
Nwd7R9U.png
Nwd7R9U.png
FL1: Dungeon

Chapter Two: Part Three

«LV12» «XP62%» «Armor» «Weapon» «Sewing»

Shiren could hear footsteps and voices behind her (Or was she seeing them...? She didn't know which.) and chose to ignore them. She walked ever-so-casually (with arms crossed and an annoyed expression, anyways) past the battling guy and girl who were probably XP grinding. Ignoring them as well, she continued down the dungeon 'hallway' until it branched off into three directions. "One is a dead-end, one leads to the portal, and one holds a trap room..." She turned and went down the path to the right. After a short trek, she say an opening in the wall. "That chest looks huge...! There's gotta be rare items in there!" She grinned and headed in, only to hear the entrance slam shut behind her. "That's never a good sign... Maybe it just forces me to open the chest first." She walked up to the center of the room and slowly opened the chest.

"Woooaaah!" Her eyes lit up as the screen displayed her findings. "A sword, a katana, XP booster, and an armor set... All rare!" She grinned, accepting each and every item into her inventory. "The door should open now... Right?" She turned around. Five seconds of silence and... nothing. "Then... How do I..." Before she could finish, a swarm of monsters spawned around her, all at level fifteen. "This wasn't... This doesn't make... I..." She was dumbfounded. Her shock was only ceased by a blunt weapon bashing her in the side and knocking her to the ground. Her Hp bar whittled down a bit, and she gulped. "This looks tough..." She got up, and charged the monster who had hit her.

Anyone nearby the sealed entrance could hear the clashing sounds of battle inside the wall.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Maria Renée {Princess}
Guild: The Flaming Blade
Level: 12

"I can offer 130 for each dagger, 320 for the warhammer, 300 for the spear, and 270 for the sword. That brings your total to 1150 col." Ryuusa handed her the money and as he spoke Maria counted in her head to figure out the shares for each guild member. "The cloaks will be 61 col each after your discount."

Maria smiled and nodded handing over 244 col taking 61 out of each persons share. "thank you so much" she grinned opening up her inbox and typing out a message to Psyche, telling him she'd sold the weapons and would be back in Tolbana Town later that evening. I'll practice my music skill a bit tonight too.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 9

Wouldn't you know it, Godot runs in pursuit of Shiren. He didn't even bother listening to what Robin was saying. "Must this party be so aggravating...?" Without the full team in a dangerous area together, things will definitely go wrong. Godot seems to have the idea, but he doesn't stick with the party. Looks like it's Lou & Robin now. Lou was taking the lead, Robin heard the last words spoken from him. Somehow, he can relate to him. "Let's go."

Robin follows along behind Lou as he keeps up, following the path Shiren & Godot took. If they don't find them soon, they're history. Pretty soon, Robin & Lou come across a player on the ground. He had a red diamond above him. A player killer, one Robin despised the most. How do you people live with yourself...? A though occured. If he's here, did he meet Shiren? Judging by the man's status, Shiren made it out alive. Robin only stares at the man with fierce eyes before following Lou again. Soon enough, they reach Godot in time, but no sign of Shiren.

While Lou was lecturing Godot, Robin looks around the current area. Where was Shiren? Surely she couldn't have gotten far. He soon spots a door nearby, & what's more, strange sounds were coming from behind the door. "No..." Robin runs to the door & bashes it with his fist as his hood from his cloak falls over his face, covering his eyes. "No!" Shiren was on the other side of the room, trapped inside with no way out.

It was pointless. It was do or die for Shiren, with no help as she was dealing with a monster spawn. These traps are a death sentence for any player, weak or skilled. Shiren might make it out, but her chance of survival is minimal. Robin is powerless to help her. "God dammit!" It was no use. Shiren is as good as dead.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
William Danielson||Godot
Lv. 11||Floor 1 - Dungeons

Godot turned to Lucina who'd just arrived, and said, "Shiren needs us right now. It may seem reckless for me to go off on my own, but it's better that Shiren be with at least one person than for the three of us together to find her corpse breaking away." Godot, not long after, noticed the sounds metal clashing against rock, and the rumblings of...something else. Godot's attention shot to where the sounds were coming from. Robin, who'd arrived not long after, ran to where the sounds were coming from and hit the entrance with contempt and regret.

Godot was panicked at the time, and he was regretful, himself. Something not so different happened to him less than a month ago, though he certainly couldn't see a wyrm being in there. But there was no use worrying himself over what he could do nothing about; instead, he decided to worry after he saw Shiren again, dead or alive. She was a pretty confident fighter, so he wasn't too worried about her, but at the same time she was a child, and he would blame himself if anything were to happen to her.

As a result, he took a deep breath and sat down with his legs crossed. All he could do now was wait.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ «試練-PATP001»
H3zu5eJ.png
85%
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
Nwd7R9U.png
Nwd7R9U.png
Nwd7R9U.png
FL1: Dungeon: Anti-Crystal Room

Chapter Two: Part Four

«LV12» «Armor» «Weapon» «Sewing»

LV12
XP62%
HP86%​

Slash! Slash! Slashslashslashslashslashslash! Shiren panted slightly and watched as the monster finally evaportated. Her XP bar seemed to rise.

LV12
XP67%
HP86%​

"It actually skipped a few percents... Is this because it's a higher level than me?" Shiren felt a swipe at her back that sent her stumbling forward. She saw her health falling out of the corner of her eye, and she gave a quick glance as she turned around.

LV12
XP67%
HP63%​

"Shoot... These guys are strong..." She was given a moment of peace, as the monsters walked relatively slow. They appeared to be generic skeleton monsters, with buckler shields and scimitars. "But they walk so slow..." Her eyes flickered and she looked around for a moment in confusion. As she did this, a scimitar hacked at her arm, and she gripped it in pain with a yelp.

LV12
XP67%
HP71%​

"Darn...! Gotta focus!" She pierced her katana straight through the skeleton's ribs, thrusting it upward and slicing the monster right up to its skull. It shattered as it fell apart. Her eyes flashed green again, and it caught her by surprise once more. Immediately after, she saw a sword come from her chest. She was stabbed in the back, all the way through. Her eyes darkened and she coughed. She was certain the pain wasn't real, but she felt as though she was in shock. Her HP bar fell quickly.

LV12
XP74%
HP32%​

She panted. Well, she wasn't dead yet, she can just use her potions to recover until she beats them all! Right? But wait...! Her health was still dropping! A bleeding effect maybe...? She spun her katana around, swinging it backward and stabbing the monster behind her. Once it dissipated,

LV12
XP81%
HP12%​

Her health was in red, and still falling, she dashed away from the monsters, and with deft fingers she spawned a few potions, drinking one and putting the others on her belt. "I can do this... I can-- Wait!" She went into her inventory and spawned the katana she'd found, replacing it with her own. She gave her HP bar another glance.

LV12
XP81%
HP93%​

"Flame Katana, Go!" She charged the horde head-on, her sword art lighting up the blade bright green. She thrust it ahead, dashing right through the horde in a brilliant light. Multiple enemies shattered, leaving all but one. However, it seemed larger than the others. She charged it, though its shield caused her to slide right back where she was. She gave her HP bar a glance once more.

LV12
XP95%
HP74%​

Her health was falling relatively quickly. She charged at it again, this time leaping above and striking downward. It swung its sword before it, blocking her swing entirely. Darn it! I'm so close!! It repelled her away, and she flew through the air and collapsed on the ground. It approached her as she rose to her feet with a stagger.

LV12
XP95%
HP51%​

Her eyes shown more fiercely. "Do or die... Do or die... Do or die!" She charged the monster quickly, and her sword began to shine in navy blue. She swiped the monster's shield twice in an X formation and lunged her katana through the center, piercing the shield. "Not enough power!! CHAIN ARTS! Fell Crescent!" She was propelled forward with a green blade, pushing the skeleton backward. "Fell Crescent! Fell Crescent! FELL CRESCENT!!" In a brilliant burst of lime colored light, she propelled her sword through the Skeleton's torso like a rocket. She collided with the wall and collapsed on the ground.

She cringed as she crawled toward the door. Just then, the monster vanished, and multiple screens appeared above her.

CONGRATULATIONS!
You've Reached Level 13!​

Along with:

Result
EXP - 231
Col - 1007
Items - 3​

She turned to her HP bar.

LV13
XP4%
HP18%​

It was still falling. "I... Succeeded... But--" She coughed. Opening her menu with one hand, she reached for a potion with the other. Soon, she'd sent a friend request to the three, Lucina, Godot, and Robin.

«試練-PATP001» Sent a friend request!
[Accept] [Decline]

The door began to slowly reopen, but her vision was fading. "I... I won...--" she dropped the potion and collapsed. The vial rolled across the floor, rolling and lightly bumping into Robin's foot as the door raised and the room became just another room. Meanwhile, a swarm of monsters from other areas of the dungeon were approaching. A safe zone was not far off, but time was scarce.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Lucina
Player level 14

Robin had followed Lucina all along which kind of relieved her. It would've been unfortunate to leave Robin behind in dungeon, especially since his level is low. Godot had taken notice of Lucina and replied with, "Shiren needs us right now. It may seem reckless for me to go off on my own, but it's better that Shiren be with at least one person than for the three of us together to find her corpse breaking away."

Lucina knew he was right but she still wanted him to be less reckless next time. Lucina was suprised when Robin suddenly walked towards a wall and seemed to be upset about something. "Is... Shiren in there...?" Lucina asked when Godot joined Robin. "Anti-crystal rooms..." Lucina said as she smashed the wall. She sat down next to Godot with crossed arms and watched as Robin's hood fell over his face. "The only thing we can do is play the waiting game..." Lucina mumbled kind of irritated but worried as well. There was 5% chance you could survive an anti-crystal room with Shiren's current level. Lucina hoped that luck would be on Shiren's side today.

It took a while but the wall in front of them eventually started to open up. Lucina jumped up and took notice of a message in her screen.

«試練-PATP001» Sent a friend request!
[Accept] [Decline]

Lucina was suprised but happy, this meant that Shiren had survived. Lucina watched as Shiren appeared in front of them but seemed badly damaged. "Shiren...? are you alright?" Lucina had this shocked look on her face as she slowly moved towards her . "I... I won...--" were Shiren's last words before she collapsed in front of everyone. Lucina was fast enough to catch Shiren before she hitted the ground and pulled her on her back. Shiren had a potion in her hand but it made it's way towards Robin's feet

"Get the potion! There are monster nearing... let's get to a safety zone--" Lucina said to Robin but didn't finish her sentence when there were monsters nearing them. She tried to take a good look and saw that all of them were level 11. "Don't be stupid and runnn! Shiren is more important right now!" Lucina ran towards a safety zone she had noticed nearby and entered it without hesitation. She waited for Robin and Godot to follow her and hoped Robin would give Shiren the potion before it was too late.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Markus Steele || Gothax
Gothax was staring at the exact place his friend died a few days ago. He couldn't believe he lost that friend. It made him guilty to know that he was the one who urged him to get a copy of SAO. Now he caused his death. "I should stop mourning over his death, I have to go! I'll make it out of that place for you, Dave!" Gothax slowly got up and left that zone with a cold stare. "I must kill the one who created this hell!" He had a little amount of money in his pocket. Just enough to buy the items he needed. He went to a store to buy some potions. The man was named Ryuusa. "Hello I would like some potions please!"​

Last edited:
Back