• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
To me honest, I don't think either the avatar nor signiture pictures go well together at all. Plus that Jessie and James image looks terrible.
I'll give you points on the "Giovanni, are you listening?" but not a lot since this isn't the rate thread for user titles...

2.5/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
They match. Kinda decent. Never been a fan of sprite-based avatars but those two sprites are sorta nice.

6.5//10

derozio

Years
They match because of N. XD; But yes, you need to have something better than that to recieve a higher rating. Try getting a better banner image, maybe? Plenty of N fanart is available on net, you know. ;]

6//10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ahhh Derodero, Picky as usual. ;D

9/10

Nice banner, nice avatar, nice tag, nice setup. If anything, I don't like how the hair colors are different in the icon and in the signature but eh, I'm not complaining. /would be a hypocrite if she was.

Mr. L

Tea.
Years
Binary Peaches, peaches, made of binary, they sound delicious.
I'll be honest and tell you that I have no idea what the images you used are from, but I really like them. Your signature is brilliant as well, I love how you included your user title and a definition for it along with your position in the PC, it just looks really professional and sophisticated (and most definately not idiotic).
10/10

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
6/10

Not too much that I like. The quality in the banner lacks quite a bit. Avatar pretty spiffy though. :>

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
8//10

Looks pretty nice :D The pictures look nice as well :D

Mine is pretty simple just text :P

blue

gucci
Years
8/10

Not completely sure if they match, but they do go well together nonetheless.
Mines kinda relevant, if you include my Pokémon White team that includes Whimsicott :P

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Erm, OK. The avatar is just one of the sprites used in the banner. The banner is simple and pretty colourful, but the sprites look a bit dodgy. I like what you did with the YMCA thing, but it kinda . . . falls flat a bit? Also, 'Its' should really be 'It's' and I think the text would have been better spaced and without the capitals. 6.5/10

derozio

Years
The avatar and signature have the same image so the question of 'not matching' is out of question! XD; But yes, I'd say that the text in that banner image isn't really good. It doesn't fit. You'd much rather not write your name in there at all if it doesn't fit. :(

Text out of the banner is...okay.

7//10

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
7//10

I'm not really digging the avy, the font in the sig is a color that doesn't go to well with it, the pic looks kinda weird with the background, the badges seem to stand out, I'd try changing the color of the font, maybe to a lighter blue?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

The avatar and signature kind of looks like you sharpened it a bit too much or something, but in general the whole theme is nice and works together. Not counting off on using the same image for both signature and avatar, because I used to do the same.

Cilan

- all yours -
Years
7/10 Interesting. I don't think I've seen that kind of layout before. The avatar goes with the sig, though generic. I like the coin thing... but it's a little bland for my tastes, I think. Kind of a lot of space between things? Idk.
I like Grimsley though~ ^_^

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
The matching is great, and the design and art is really good too.

The signature text puts me off though; the colour makes it blend too much with the background image, and while it's possible to make straight text look good on a circular image like that, it's not quite there.
I would play around with the text colour and font, and consider shadowing or glow, to make the text stand out just right.

All in all, the images themselves pretty much make this theme one worth keeping.
8/10

The lazy text usage in my signature... hurr durr 8D

Back