• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

Sica please.
Years

Totally agree. Your signature is like the best moment in the series. Q___Q Robin is my favourite strawhat after all. There's that and the reunion after the time skip. :D

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

For me it's easier to pick the less hot parts of the show, those would be the Skypiea, Thriller Bark and Davy Back Fight arcs. They weren't terrible but by the standards of Arlong, Alabasta, Water 7, Enies Lobby, Impel Down and the Whitebeard Wars they just weren't as good.

Still, the lowest parts of One Piece are still miles better than the high parts of it's nearest rivals.

Jung

Sica please.
Years

Fairytail is pretty close to One Piece. Can't really say much about Bleach and Naruto. Although both of those are in its last arc. :x

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

In terms of set up Fairy Tail is similar, they both have the arc - home - arc - home layout (home being in between islands in OP) but that's it. If FT was even half as compelling as One Piece it would be an amazing series, it's just not.

Naruto has it's moments but is mediocrity for the most part. Bleach is fun for the wrong reasons now although the first 3 series were good.

The only Jump series that gets close to One Piece for me is Gintama and that isn't really comparable being that it's a comedy first and foremost. I haven't seen the likes os D Grey Man and Hunder x Hunter yet though.

Jung

Sica please.
Years

I stopped reading both HxH and D.Gray-man. Might pick them up again. DGM wasn't as appealing to me, but I watched like 92 episodes of the anime after reading like 150 chapters. It was alright, reallly depressing. Still saying FT is almost near OP level. Of course, nothing can get to the level of One Piece, it's been publishing for 15 years...while Fairy Tail has been publishing for 9 years now.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I kind of thought people only read FT for well....the boobs. Plot is nothing and the characters are so thin I could probably only name 2 or 3 antagonists from the entire series.

Jung

Sica please.
Years

only reason I started reading fairy tail was because it reminded me of One Piece a lot. In terms of the theme of friendship/comradeship. Eh. One Piece has a lot of ecchi too. ~_~ The plot of FT wasn't that bad, I still remember some of the antagonists, well primarily two now.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

All of the battle shounen out there share those themes. It's odd that the two supposedly most similar series are my favourite and least favourite long runners.

Actually perhaps I dislike Reborn slightly more than FT.

Jung

Sica please.
Years

T___T KHR ended. .__.; wished they publish more. Well I don't know, One Piece and Fairy Tail, best series out there. I like FT over KHR. Just finished volume 1 of SAO. >_>;; must read more. sogud.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

... I came here to try and lighten my mood but the first post I read is about a series ending. Damn you life, you troll.

If anyone cares: Ctrl+Alt+Del, one of my first and favorite webcomics of all time, ended today and I'm sad :c

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Is all the Kamitsure/Fuuro yuri stuff from the B2W2 memory link flashback?

I was also startled to see Sabrina in Pokewood, and Zoroark in Lostlorn forest
I wonder if it's the same one that leads you to N?

nice outfit though <3
179.gif

Last edited:

Pvt Tamama

Chii!
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
i packed a bunch of boxes today becasue im moving and i get to go see the new lincon movie!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

After 18 months of watching I am now up to date on the One Piece anime. Have 45 chapters or so to read so I will be up to date by the next release.

Depressed. ;____;

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
73 just read the wiki o.O
it's faster and easier then watching 22 minutes of brawling stretchy comedy

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Who reads wikis? Reading or watching the actual series is obvious so much better hahaha.

Still need to catch up on my series. Today I bought a 3DS game although I don't have a 3DS (don't judge) aaand Pokemon Movies.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance since it was on sale at Best Buy for $15. That and my siblings were 'Just get the game so you already have it when you get a 3DS and so your Christmas List can go down to one item'.

It's funny because before they were just all 'WHY ARE YOU BUYING ALL THESE GAMES STAHP'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back