• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
Years
I like warmer weather, at least its easier to want to move when you're overly warm, rather than so cold that you don't want to get out of bed, or out of the car to go out into the air. XD;

I greatly enjoy pink, when it's worn or belonging to other people. XD I'm not fond of wearing it or having my room that color myself, for whatever reason.

Ah. Interesting. I suppose that's because you got stuck with the pink bedroom for so long. XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im glad its not humid yet. Though what Im also not ready for is the pollen, my allergies seem to get worse yearly.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Let us just remain in denial when it comes to allergies nearing, Celebi. 8D;

Ah. Interesting. I suppose that's because you got stuck with the pink bedroom for so long. XD

Yes. That must be it. I was traumatized at a young age. 8|

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Spring is starting in 2 hours and I didn't notice! Go me.

My eyes are itching already and I do not like the feeling. At all :(

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ive never liked the color pink. I just never really had, I founfit to bright and somewhat annoying to me.

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Ive never liked the color pink. I just never really had, I founfit to bright and somewhat annoying to me.

Speaking of my once anti-pink status, if I had marshmallows I would only eat the white ones, leaving all the pink behind. And I only ate fairy floss that wasn't pink. I even hate strawberry milkshakes, just because they are pink. I love caramel and vanilla much better!

I won't even eat strawberry-flavored yogurt or the strawberry parts of neapolitan ice-cream, probably because they are pink. I still sorta have this thing against pink when it comes to food lol. And don't ever expect me eating a cake or biscuit if it has pink icing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Apart from the occasional cold spring couldn't be more perfect for me, not too chilly but not an inferno either. Summer on the other hand will cook me alive liek it does every year.

And pink is amazing. Just saiyan.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Speaking of my once anti-pink status, if I had marshmallows I would only eat the white ones, leaving all the pink behind. And I only ate fairy floss that wasn't pink. I even hate strawberry milkshakes, just because they are pink. I love caramel and vanilla much better!

I won't even eat strawberry-flavored yogurt or the strawberry parts of neapolitan ice-cream, probably because they are pink. I still sorta have this thing against pink when it comes to food lol. And don't ever expect me eating a cake or biscuit if it has pink icing.

I don't mind pink, even my 4th favourite Pokémon, Gorebyss is pink.

Lol @ the marshmallows.

Years
Lol @ the marshmallows.

I do have several fave pink Pokemon, but it's the food where I still have anti-pink status.

And I'm a girl nonetheless! And most girls would usually like pink, I don't.

Hikari, your hatred of pink food might be a good thing. Some red/pink stuff -specifically yogurt, from what I've seen- contains carmine.

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmine

Carmine? I have never even heard of such a thing. But very interesting nonetheless.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I remember pointing out to a friend that carmine was in the yogurt she was eating. Her reaction was amusing. [:

I actually have been teased by someone I know for not liking pink/purple/etc. Apparently they think it's weird for a female to prefer dark colors.

Melody

Banned
Years
Well that's not very nice of them. What does it matter if you like black or blue or brown over pink or yellow or red or orange or green? Everyone is different.

BTW gender roles can take a hike. They make things miserable for both boys and girls imo.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't really care, though haha. I was just remarking in an attempt to contribute to the conversation.

I won't be active for a bit- I need to work on the Pikachu heat soap carving that I was making last night for my friend's younger sister (she can't use most soap because of allergies, but can use this kind- and she loves Pikachu).

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Well that's not very nice of them. What does it matter if you like black or blue or brown over pink or yellow or red or orange or green? Everyone is different.

BTW gender roles can take a hike. They make things miserable for both boys and girls imo.

I dislike gender roles myself. I am a female that likes darker colors like greens, blues, and purple and colors like that but also some bright colors as well, there's nothing weird or bad about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back