• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Uprising

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoLlOrOn

DIOOO!!!
Years
Pokemon Uprising
Spanish Fire Red Romhack

pokemon_uprising_tienda_de_bayas_by_zeo254-d96drab.png

Creators

Zeo
PoLlOrOn

Story

This story begins in the Cilia City, a colorful and complex city. One of the nine districts Hilith, as most of the inhabitants of the district Cilia is very peaceful and very moral. The revolutionary activist group says it is not so. As they describe in their demonstrations or protests, the prime minister is part of a network of corruption with all its Admirals, abusing power and corruption causing disappearing reveal who is against the government. For those statements, the revolutionary activist group has been labeled as dangerous, capable of committing serious acts of vandalism and crime. Therefore, any member belonging to this movement is strongly reprimanded or even imprisoned, depending on the seriousness of their acts. In all this tangle of interests, it is Alberth, a young entrepreneur who despite much negativism still interested in becoming a police officer Cilia, as was his father. Who was honored as a hero district, die bravely in their work. Given all this, Alberth makes theoretical and practical tests to enter, but is categorically eliminated. By "not have the potential." He then decides to take hold in their hands, eliminating the crime itself as a private investigator.

Alberth becomes some kind of vigilante. Along the way he realizes the type of government that defended and gradually begins to collaborate with the Revolutionary Activist Group to someday be able to restore justice in Cilia and throughout the region.

Features

1. Shortage pokemon
    • Hack in the history of humanity on earth populated so there escaeces natural areas where they live pokemon, pokemon few have remained in the city, in our reality as the animals that live in them are cats, pigeons, dogs , rats etc. so it will be harder to find or get pokemon than rattata, pidgey and meowth.
    • To level up open some trainers you can challenge all the time if you want.
    • Do not open natural routes.
  2. Sidequest
    • For money, objects and rare pokemon.
  3. The hack into chapters and Seasons
    • For best way to tell the story.
    • Each season will have 5 chapters and total of 5 seasons which are already planned to 100% the first 3 remaining 2 have yet to polish some details
    • A season is equivalent to a one beta.

Scans and Maps

pokemon_uprising_starcup__by_zeo254-d9gbrlt.png
pokemon_uprising_grupo_activista_revolucionario__by_zeo254-d97rl75.png

pokemon_uprising_o_p_h__by_zeo254-d9l67q3.png
pokemon_uprising_distrito_3_by_zeo254-d923zcz.png

pokemon_uprising_random_places__by_zeo254-d8zk3la.png

Spoiler:

I'm the co-creator, Polloron. That's all!

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
Years
WOOOOW!!! That's looks so AMAZING!!! I don't see any of Pokemon hack looks like this before. You're brought the brand new kind of fire red hack to this community. :) Very proud of you. Keep it up with the amazing work of your talent.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
This hack appeals to me in many ways, especially when looking through the features. The season dynamic is very interesting and very cool. I haven't really seen that in a hack before, fangames yes, but romhacks? It's a very unique idea. :)

Looking at the graphics themselves are decent and already above and beyond the Generation Three games. However, what captivates me more is the art style itself. The tall overworlds that have a DS-style game feel they also give me an up-scaled "To The Moon" style feeling as well are just flat out amazing, especially since they're not being used in just one general area but they are used just as part of the whole style. The street map looks amazing too, very non-pokemon like, but in a very good way.

I might be just hyping myself up for this, but all I can really say right now is that with what you guys have right now, it is absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see more progress!

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
How interesting! The graphics are so impressive it's hard to believe this is a FireRed hack. Since you've seemingly got the graphical side down, I'm wondering how your scripting is going. Do you have anything you can show us there?

While I do like the graphics, I'm not so sure they're right for a GBA hack. The screen size for the GBA is so small and your graphics are quite large. Heck, the OWs alone take a huge portion of the screen. Maybe I just need to see more, but from what I see it looks like the parts of the maps we'll see will be pretty limited given the small viewport.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
This looks interesting and really impressive for a FR hack. I look forward to seeing more!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Oh my, this took me by surprise, I never seen a GBA hack with sprites that works like XY/ORAS overworld feel to it. I hope all the best and that you may pull it off!

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Omg! This is great! This is beyooond my expectations, at first I was like, oh cool, a new Pokemon hack, but this is just. WOW. I've never seen such a hack with those graphical improvements. Good luck with this!

Years
It's just .....it's ..AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!
It is looking damn cool. Graphic just take me by surprise. But I have question ,"this hack is in Spanish only .

PoLlOrOn

DIOOO!!!
Years
Hello! This romhack is back here!

Questions
Spoiler:

In this monthly update we have bad and good news!

First the bad, by lazy we did not romhack backup. Because of this Zeo and i lost some progress with maps and gg rom, losing some progress, especially maps.

But the good news this problem is done. This hack isn't cancelled and Zeo is finishing some OWs and graphics. Soon some scripts of this Romhack.

Tropia Tunel (Provisional Name)
Connecting District 3 and 4 will soon show progress of their appearance although not included in the first season (Beta)
pokemon_uprising_tunel_by_zeo254-d9wpekx.png

Oveworld Sprites (WIP)
pokemon_uprising_overworld_sprites_wip__by_zeo254-d9xdwv0.gif

Hillith 3rd District (WIP)
Spoiler:

Characters Mugshots (WIP)
Spoiler:

Ah! This romhack is progressing to slow because of the university and those things, we want to take our time. BTW, we are finishing most part of the graphics.​

That's all!
__________________​

Oh! I'm working too for a personal Pokémon fangame, Pokémon Silon.
I want to advance a little more the progress for post in this forum.

pixel_interface_silon_by_polloron-d91pk4a.png
pokimonsiloun_by_polloron-d9zfozx.png

Isn't in-game screen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back