• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Years
I noticed your avatar and I was thinking "Dark Dragon"... yeah, I'm punning something am I?

You must be
635.gif
Hydreigon.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
First thing that came into my mind when I saw your avatar was a Meowth in a suit. So I'm gonna go with Meowth.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Your Signature has something to do with death, and where do the put dead people, in coffins so Imma say Cofagrigus.

Years
I see your avatar as weird and creepy with the face of being the leader of that one website I don't want to mention. He reminds me of an alien.

You are an
605.gif
Elgyem.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Heh, I'm still sorry about what I said to you earlier, and to show my forgiveness I'll be thinking of you as a beautiful Lilligant!

549.gif

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
I've got nothing at the moment soooooo... *picks random number and checks on internet*
You are a slugma O_O

Back