• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Giratina's Legend | 07-01-24

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Long live almost a month since the last update :')
No, seriously guys updates are becoming less frequent, sorry I will try to work more :*
That said, sbamm a small screen;)
27ymo7a.png

As you can see here is the inside of the Pokemon Center.
See you!

What does the globe do?
Or is it just fancy decor?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Wow nice update :)
I really like your work on your hack so beautiful :)
The pokemon center is really nice done
Good luck with the next updates :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
Long live almost a month since the last update :')
No, seriously guys updates are becoming less frequent, sorry I will try to work more :*
That said, sbamm a small screen;)
27ymo7a.png

As you can see here is the inside of the Pokemon Center.
See you!
The globe & its function as a map is MIND BLOWING!!!!!
can't wait for this hack..even if it is not in English...

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hello everyonw:)
This week I did not have many commitments so I decided to work on a routine or double battles!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MQmdzWZkVA&feature=youtu.be
The routine is working but there are some "bugs" not serious but annoying (for example, already known for music that lasts until the end of the battle once fought the first pokemon) :/
The routine is always active so the battles will be double all at the moment but in theory be able to make alternate or random (albeit more complicated).
I hope with the next update to be able to fix the bug of music, differentiate the 2 pokemon battles and make alternate :)

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Hello everyonw:)
This week I did not have many commitments so I decided to work on a routine or double battles!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MQmdzWZkVA&feature=youtu.be
The routine is working but there are some "bugs" not serious but annoying (for example, already known for music that lasts until the end of the battle once fought the first pokemon) :/
The routine is always active so the battles will be double all at the moment but in theory be able to make alternate or random (albeit more complicated).
I hope with the next update to be able to fix the bug of music, differentiate the 2 pokemon battles and make alternate :)

Wow, awesome as always. Too bad there's a bug, hope you'll fix it as soon as possible.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
I cannot wait to play this, It sucks for those who do not know italian
2.%20laugh.gif
-GoogleTranslate
lo non vedo I'ora di giocare a questo, fa schifo per coloro che non conoscono italiano
2.%20laugh.gif

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Wow awesome hack, beautiful grafic.
Too bad it's not in English...
Btw are you going to make an English version too?

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Wow awesome hack, beautiful grafic.
Too bad it's not in English...
Btw are you going to make an English version too?

I doubt Andrea will make an english version... Alone itself takes much time, of course because his hack is very beautiful :) But hopefully someone will go up to translate it one day {:3}-Google Translate

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I'm back guys :)
These days i improved routine in a few points:
Now double-battles are random. It has a 28% chance that the battle is double.
-Differentiated second pokemon. The second pokemon will be loaded according to a table included in the rom with the following pokemon: Kakuna, Metapod, Ekans, Oddish, pidgey, Swablu or mankey then a total of 18 pokemon (over 12 set on advance map) ^^
We have two problems that I solved with the last update: the battle music and an error to the capture of one of the two pokemon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WiRwNi0fwk&feature=youtu.be
PS: after italian release i post english version of hack ;)

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
-Differentiated second pokemon. The second pokemon will be loaded according to a table included in the rom with the following pokemon: Kakuna, Metapod, Ekans, Oddish, pidgey, Swablu or mankey then a total of 18 pokemon (over 12 set on advance map) ^^
We have two problems that I solved with the last update: the battle music and an error to the capture of one of the two pokemon.

Great! Looking forward to the English version!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023

Great news I'm looking forward to the English ver. Thank you very much for this amazing hack!!!

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years

Great! Make sure le grammy is correcty.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years

Great! Those routines... they are awesome!
Looking forward on the english version. {:3}

PS: if your not sure with the grammar on the english version, you can contact me to correct the grammars ^^ .~

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I made my routine in a "test rom" and, when i finish, i insert it in my rom where the BG it's already changed ;) look past post to see it :)

Back