Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 4 Weeks Ago (08:02 PM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by Mega XinZhao.
Mega XinZhao
Champion of Demacia League

Nature: Adamant
Some of the pokestuff i currently own:

Excuse the lighting as this was taken during the morning. The sunlight was real.

Standing by my nendoroid girls:
Altaria, Skitty, Luxray, Mega Blaziken (not well done), Meowstic-F, Gothitelle, Audino, Latias
Spoiler:

• Luxray, Mega Blaziken, and Meowstic was bought in one of those local anime merch shops here. Too bad the Mega Blaziken isn't well done. Those little toys were already second hand and just given to the merch shop to sell. I didn't mind since those were sold for quite a cheap price.
  • Gothitelle and Audino are those little poketoys made from Takara Tomy. Bought from one of our commercial toy stores. I also bought a Wynaut but I gave that to my girlfriend as our anniversary gift. They are my most recent additions.
  • Skitty, Altaria, and Latias was bought from some Anime convention last December (ToyCon 2014) and had those booths that were selling second-hand pokemon toys. Latias doubles as a finger puppet.

Pikachu
Spoiler:

This was bought in an event from last November. Aside from it being a doll, its also a coin bank. I was thinking, did the makers of this doll thought of old school gen1 Pikachu? (Fat pikachu sprite from R/B)

Not in my collection as of yet: Fennekin Pillow inside one of those crane machines to troll the kids and other arcade goers.
Spoiler:

I wanted to figure out a strategy on getting that Fennekin pillow. It was staring at my soul.
Old 4 Weeks Ago (08:09 PM).
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Mega XinZhao:
Some of the pokestuff i currently own:

Excuse the lightning as this was taken during the morning. The sunlight was real.

Standing by my nendoroid girls:
Altaria, Skitty, Luxray, Mega Blaziken (not well done), Meowstic-F, Gothitelle, Audino, Latias
Spoiler:

• Luxray, Mega Blaziken, and Meowstic was bought in one of those local anime merch shops here. Too bad the Mega Blaziken isn't well done. Those little toys were already second hand and just given to the merch shop to sell. I didn't mind since those were sold for quite a cheap price.
  • Gothitelle and Audino are those little poketoys made from Takara Tomy. Bought from one of our commercial toy stores. I also bought a Wynaut but I gave that to my girlfriend as our anniversary gift. They are my most recent additions.
  • Skitty, Altaria, and Latias was bought from some Anime convention last December (ToyCon 2014) and had those booths that were selling second-hand pokemon toys. It doubles as a finger puppet.

Pikachu
Spoiler:

This was bought in an event from last November. Aside from it being a doll, its also a coin bank. I was thinking, did the makers of this doll thought of old school gen1 Pikachu? (Fat pikachu sprite from R/B)

Not in my collection as of yet: Fennekin Pillow inside one of those crane machines to troll the kids and other arcade goers.
Spoiler:

I wanted to figure out a strategy on getting that Fennekin pillow. It was staring at my soul.
That's amazing, I always check those crane games, never saw any thing pokemon relatedbefore, but now I will know to keep a couple of extra outs out for them.
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old 3 Weeks Ago (04:49 PM).
Playful_Weasel
can I have a Pokepuff?
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel

Spoiler:

that Fennekin pillow looks so awesome, I'm going to save to get one - is it part of your collection? or not yet.

Nothing from me yet, already have plans for two more plushes I want to get, both Fennekin (one where it's sleeping and one holding a PokePuff)

♪ Metal Fan - Thrash Metal - Folk Metal - Power Metal ♪
Old 3 Weeks Ago (06:22 PM).
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Nature: Quirky
Have a few more things that I got that I need to post up, so here goes:

Couldn't believe I didn't have a plush treecko in my collection:
Spoiler:

Mega Blastoise and Mega Venasuar added:
Spoiler:

Made this myself and very proud that it stays on my bed and not in the pikaroom:
Spoiler:
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old 1 Week Ago (04:56 PM).
Blue_Bird

Nature: Relaxed
I had a huge collection when I was younger. I've lost nearly all of it during time's I've moved though.

Here's what I have now:

Games
HeartGold
Platinum
Pearl
Leaf Green
Fire Red
Y
Black
Alpha Sapphire
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time
Pokemon Ranger (forget which one)

I have a few figures around here somewhere I got several years ago and a small binder of TCG cards.

I would like to start collecting again, I'm currently trying to figure out my "first" purchase as a collector
Old 1 Week Ago (08:58 AM). Edited 6 Days Ago by Fil.
Fil

Spoiler:

I came across those X and Y starter pillows!

Fennekin
Spoiler:

Froakie
Spoiler:

Chespin
Spoiler:

Group!
Spoiler:

Quote originally posted by Blue_Bird:
I would like to start collecting again, I'm currently trying to figure out my "first" purchase as a collector
That's a tough one! You have a good amount of games, some cards, and a couple figures; you could expand on any of those or even go in a totally different direction. It's all up to you!
Old 6 Days Ago (05:21 PM).
Blue_Bird

Quote originally posted by Fil:

That's a tough one! You have a good amount of games, some cards, and a couple figures; you could expand on any of those or even go in totally different direction. It's all up to you!
Thanks for the reply I have decided on the Pokeball with a 23k gold plated jigglypuff card from Burger King in 1999, I had some of those when they came out but lost them moving and I found some online. Also, I am getting a Pichu figure, and a small Leafeon plush from the Pokemon center, will post pics when the stuff arrives
Old 6 Days Ago (06:05 PM).
Fil

Quote originally posted by Blue_Bird:
Thanks for the reply I have decided on the Pokeball with a 23k gold plated jigglypuff card from Burger King in 1999, I had some of those when they came out but lost them moving and I found some online. Also, I am getting a Pichu figure, and a small Leafeon plush from the Pokemon center, will post pics when the stuff arrives
Neat! Definitely post some pics! The one gold plated card I have is a jigglypuff too. The box and pokeball for it are long gone. I've actually meant to try for the complete set, or at least mewtwo, but funds have gone elsewhere.
Old 2 Days Ago (11:22 AM).
kenai3000
Back into Pokemon

Send a message via AIM to kenai3000 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to kenai3000
I have pictures of my Tomy figure collection here.

http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/26670/tommy-pappas
Old 2 Days Ago (02:45 PM).
Fil

Quote originally posted by kenai3000:
I have pictures of my Tomy figure collection here.

http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/26670/tommy-pappas
Wow, that's an awesome and quite extensive collection of Tomy figures! 628 of them! Great pictures and organization of your collection as well.
Old 2 Days Ago (02:56 PM).
kenai3000
Back into Pokemon

Send a message via AIM to kenai3000 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to kenai3000
Quote originally posted by Fil:
Wow, that's an awesome and quite extensive collection of Tomy figures! 628 of them! Great pictures and organization of your collection as well.
Thank you, It sure wasn't easy getting some like Electrode & Delibird for instance. I also have many plush that I intend to make a collection page for as well.
Old 2 Days Ago (03:21 PM).
Fil

Quote originally posted by kenai3000:
Thank you, It sure wasn't easy getting some like Electrode & Delibird for instance. I also have many plush that I intend to make a collection page for as well.
I don't know too much about Tomy figures, but I bet more than a few of those were a pain to get a hold of!

When you get a chance, definitely make a collection page for your plush and post it here.
Old 22 Hours Ago (12:22 PM).
Blue_Bird

This came in the mail yesterday :D
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JigglypuffGoldCard.jpg‎ (105.6 KB, 6 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links