• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Aquamarine Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
my concepts arent GREAT but... if you want them i can get them for you....
Also i could geve you an example of what some look like....

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
ok... im gonna make one that belongs to ME and ME ONLY as an example of what my concepts look like and if you name a tipe i can make 1 of dat tipe...
Im not gonna color or add details its just a concept anyway if you whant to see them in color with shading on them you can just ask
P.S. the one thats MINE is probaly the first ghost and water pokemon

Last edited:

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
this place is in need of a BUMP heres the LOOOOOOOOOOOW quality outline (uncompleted...) of the undead fish... :P
as you can see its the bones of a fish if i have to make a real version i would make him more detailed color him in and... and little pieces of flesh...

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Hmm...

I have to say that at the moment, it isn't up to quality calibre, because Pokémon are living and not dead. Although, saying that, it could be a ghost Pokémon...

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Any Pokémon at all, really. I'm not worried about revealing Fakemon really at the moment.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
plz don't reveal all! anyways i said he whas supposed to be ghost but if u give me a type il draw with a pencil a concept that would be better than that...

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
The game has potiential but I think you would need a better spriter and designer.
Anyway, the game looks good.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Who just implemented a way that you can view your Pok?mon's IVs into the game?
capture010fg4.png

It replaces the trainer memo, which will be replaced on a new page of the profile with other stuff, including possibly EVs.

I seem to finally understand scripting ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
OK, I implemented the mystery gift, it uses cleverly named and placed .txt files to give you stuff. The IV Checker has been created and is now implemented into my game :)

Also, I decided to do what somebody said on another forum and put IVs into a table if you do have a Mystery Gift. I gave the visuals a touch up at the same time. Here is a screenshot of the new profile in work :)

capture012qz6.png

Ouch, I really need to get a better IV'd Bayleef :O

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
LOL at the Bayleef :D

anyway, as you know a bit of scripting, it should help you on your way there. like OG said, you may need a better spriter, and hey, i am no good, but i think the basics count. keep it up Lorem!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Thanks, Speedy Sonic. I am working on getting some pre-release snippets of the game up. It won't be a demo. It won't even be an alpha version of the game. It will literally be showcasing some of the earliest parts of the game to keep interest high. I may release maintenance patches and Mystery Gifts as I carry on, but meh.

Watch this thread ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
What kind of stuff will Mystery Gift be able to do? Will it be used for giving out event Pokémon?
And will players be able to create gifts, or just receive them?

StrawyBlood

*Learning english*
Years
Hi, im new in pokemoncommunity
and i would like to take part on this game just like one more fakemon spriter... but it looks i cant cause i dont have more than 15 messages written (to show the fakemons)... (damn ¬¬)
I would like to show you my fakemons (they arent good, but well... nobody can be perfect, right?)
im making a game too, its named Pokemon The Magma Stone and i am going to do more than 350 fakemons only just me... i only just made 4 xD (it would take like months or years xD) but its fun!... you can look my signature, thats my game (yup, i made that kind of crappy fakemon. In just like 10 minutes the outline :P... i dont like it but what i can do... :3)
well...
Can i enter as one more pokemon spriter when i get more than 15 messages written?
If i cant, doesnt matter ;)
--- sorry for my english xD, I speak spanish :P ---

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Wichu: Seeing as how the Mystery Gifts will work simply by using FileTest.exist("LINK TO GIFT") in the scripts, it is very difficult to hack a gift.

It will be used indirectly for event Pokémon, like the giving of the Old Sea Chart to find Mew in Emerald, or the Eon Ticket.

Hi StrawyBlood, welcome to PC. As soon as you get 15 posts, sure you can post a few sprites, and I will see if you get on the team. It's ironic as well, you are learning English and primarily speak Spanish; I am learning Spanish and primarily speak English :)

Demonic Buddha, thanks for the comments on the game, all positive comments, and negative ones at that, are appreciated as long as they are constructive and contribute towards the making of the game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Then basically, it's just a glorified password system. I'll let you know when I crack the code! :P
Out of curiosity, how long will each password be? Will the passwords use letters, numbers or both?

It doesn't look very flexible... So the gifts, and corresponding passwords, will be already hard-coded in the game?

And I don't think it will be any harder to hack than mine - when you open mine in Notepad (in both Unicode and ANSI), it looks like a load of gibberish. Seeing as the amount of gibberish is probably longer than any feasible filename, I think I win :D

But yours is well-suited for its purpose, though I'd add a few more features to it if I were you.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Oh, I'm working on a decent interface especially for Mystery Gift, but yeah, that is it, Wichu.

Although, the advantage of using .TXT files means that you can write instructions of adding the Mystery Gift.

An example of a Gift name which I have created is ax3rtpq19.txt. It's a load of gibberish and is extremely difficult to hack. It is a true gift which can be used in game, but don't bother with it. It gives you a Magikarp which is Lv. 100 and is pretty bad.

Here are some screenshots:

capture013ss1.png
capture014ot9.png
capture015yy7.png
capture016wb7.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back