• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
good idea ryan, i just thought of something, noone here knows my name, my name is chris and if at all possible id like to be on a first name basis w/ yall lol ok?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ok, chris works for me, here are a couple of the immages that will be in the animated gif. i intend to get them of a bunch of different colors, and if possible the background will be transparent.

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
pretty sweet stuff my man, id go with the aqua one lol purple aint my thing but awesome job

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
like my shiny Sig rsgh5 :) not ganna keep it just showin ya
i like my simple one
dodeda.png

chris u can use it if you want http://img18.exs.cx/img18/1893/dodeda.png with th IMG tag ;)

Last edited:

shinehunter187

I want SHINIES!
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2004
I bought atleast 4 thousand abras all together and still no shiny! I buy atleast 5 everytime and keep reseting if i dont get it GRR I want that shiny abra!!! 8 hours all together but im still not giving up!!!

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
ya'll get there dude....hmmm maybe...**Thinks back to when i tried getting shiny treecko
5 days restarting.... and nothing.... Nothing....

shinehunter187

I want SHINIES!
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2004
Yeah but thats supposed to take longer.. i takes atleast a min to get 5. for you it takes longer cause you only see it once.

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
i love that banner, everyone get it if ur a club member

Mundane

walking alone
Years
Hrmph. Sorry, i didn't even know there was a thread here. I assumed it was under Firered'leafgreen thing.
Anyway..may i be a member, if it's not too much of a problem.
I am breeding Chanseys like it's fun, which it is. But repetitive.
I wont give up, never. And one last thing, can there be a member called Breeding Shiny hunter member? I don't want to hunt really, just breeding is my thing.
Thank you.

-kills self, for not noticing this thread earlier-

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
get ur shiny ne way u can, i was hunting in gamecorner earlier, lol u can join i suppose lol

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
not sure about breading shinys, dont think anyone would mind having you on the team but i s'pose its up to the others
EDIT
still no luck with shroomish....

Last edited:

Mundane

walking alone
Years
Well, whether im a member or not, im off to breed some Chanseys and sleep.
See you all tomorrow.

-waits patiently untill tomorrow to see if Breeder is a title for a S.hunters member-

Farewell now

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
i think shiny kabutops and ryans banners are pretty awesome .... :) RYans will be unbelievably awesome when it changes diff colors...

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
oh..so that was ur banner....very nice! iunno if im gonna put it in my sig yet ...gonna wait till Ryan posts his .....

Back