• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Smogoon, welcome to PC :D! Enjoying yourself so far n_n? It'd be cool to know you more, so if you want to, feel free to tell us more about yourself :3. But of course this is optional, so just take you time and decide n_n.

PC has great discussions and users around here, I think you'll love it. But yeah have a good time Smogoon and I'll see you around alright :D?

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2013
Greetings all.

I'm Evil Writer... and I love GenII games (especially Emerald). So, um... hi? *sheepish grin*

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
Years
Hey there you all...Looks like you all are the fiercest human i have ever seen...haha..Just Kidding...You all looks like kinda friendly though..Oh yeah..Forgot to introduce Myself...My name's Chris...I hope I enjoy here In PC...Many things I will look here in this forum...xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Greetings all.

I'm Evil Writer... and I love GenII games (especially Emerald). So, um... hi? *sheepish grin*

Hey there you all...Looks like you all are the fiercest human i have ever seen...haha..Just Kidding...You all looks like kinda friendly though..Oh yeah..Forgot to introduce Myself...My name's Chris...I hope I enjoy here In PC...Many things I will look here in this forum...xD

Lovely to see ya both here :D

Evil Writer, I ADORE THE 2ND GENERATION. <3 Or did you mean 3? Emerald is Generation 3 jsyk xD

I've been seeing ya around the forums, Chris. Hopefully you are having a great time here :) I'm sure you are. :D

Years

Hi Chris, I've seen you posting a fair bit.

Welcome to PC btw. Call me Hikari~

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2013
Lovely to see ya both here :D

Evil Writer, I ADORE THE 2ND GENERATION. <3 Or did you mean 3? Emerald is Generation 3 jsyk xD

I've been seeing ya around the forums, Chris. Hopefully you are having a great time here :) I'm sure you are. :D

I do mean 3rd Gen. o.o :derp:

It's nice to see you here, too! :D

Years
Hello World! My name is Obsidian Snorlax, but I'm actually just Nick. I'm 14, so I guess that's cool, and I came to the forums to find new ROM hacks. I pretty much love all gens... My first Pokemon was Emerald, and I chose Mudkip as my starter. Well, I'm new and such, so any and all of your help is appreciated. Yea... okay then

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Nick <3! So another ROM Hacker :D? I'm not into hacking myself unfortunately D:, but there's a ROM Hacking section filled with help,tips and tricks <3. It's amazing our ROM Hacking community, it's definitely popular or at least the most popular :3. I love Mudkip,it's adorable :D, what do you like about it <3?

I'm Rainbow by the way,enjoy yourself at PC alright?

Years
Hello World! My name is Obsidian Snorlax, but I'm actually just Nick. I'm 14, so I guess that's cool, and I came to the forums to find new ROM hacks. I pretty much love all gens... My first Pokemon was Emerald, and I chose Mudkip as my starter. Well, I'm new and such, so any and all of your help is appreciated. Yea... okay then

Hi Nick, welcome to PC.

My real name is actually similar to yours, but online I just get called Hikari.

And I definitely recommend you browse the Emulation forum for all hacking needs, sadly I'm terrible at hacking but you'll make loads of friends here.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2012
Hey peeps, im jeffery but people call me jeff. Im playing Black 2 right now and would really appreciate if someone wanted to trade me an elekid.

Years
Hey peeps, im jeffery but people call me jeff. Im playing Black 2 right now and would really appreciate if someone wanted to trade me an elekid.

Hi Jeff, and welcome to PC.

If you need a quick trade, why not check out the Quick Trade Thread where you can ask for someone to trade you an Elekid?

Anyway, have fun here and good luck playing Black 2. Call me Hikari.

travacos

Absol Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2015
sup name's travacos im an absol,umbreon,espeon,eevee,vaporean, and the other eevee evolutions loving person big fan of pokemon and huge otaku.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Happy to see ya here, travacos <3 I love all of the Eeveelutions too! My most favorite is Umbreon with Jolteon coming close! Hope you are having a great time here. :D

Why not make an intro thread so you can tell us a bit more about yourself? It's not required, but encouraged :3

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2012
Newbie, well the account been here but i am not very familiar. I am planning to do graphic designer and become a beta tester. but currently well known as a gamer and writer. Hope we get along well! :3

Hi Gero nice ta meetcha, red handed newbie. gonna send a friend request since ya kno new and all.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
Hello my name is Anthony and i am pokemon lover my favorite Pokemon is Rapidash, Zebstrika, Sawsbuck, and Dragonite

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
Newbie, well the account been here but i am not very familiar. I am planning to do graphic designer and become a beta tester. but currently well known as a gamer and writer. Hope we get along well! :3

Hi Gero nice ta meetcha, red handed newbie. gonna send a friend request since ya kno new and all.

Hello there, is there any nickname you like to be called since you have a long username?

You should check out the Fan Fiction & Writing board if you want to share your works of literature. We also have the Pokemon gaming boards and Video Games for gaming-related discussion.

Hello my name is Anthony and i am pokemon lover my favorite Pokemon is Rapidash, Zebstrika, Sawsbuck, and Dragonite

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Hi Anthony, welcome!

So, why do you like those Pokemon? Zebstrika looks cool, and I love Sawsbuck's seasonal changes in design.

Anyways, have fun here you two.

- Hikari10

Years
Thanks for the feedback Rainbow and Hikari! I feel pretty welcome here, I'm definately gonna go on more. In response to the ROM hacking thing, Rainbow, I wish I could ROM hack, but unfortunately I only play them as of now haha. Well, Yea, I like it here. Seems quite friendly... I dunno, other newbies, how do you guys like this place? And another question, (to everyone), What's your favorite Gen and why?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome aboard, ObsidianSnorlax! Your signature = lol

My favorite Generation is 2! It's the generation where most of my favorite Pokemon are, and I adore Johto so much!

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
Hi everyone! I'm Squidchan, and I can be a very chatty squid indeed.

My favourite Pokemon of all time would have to be Raichu, I believe it is cuter than Pikachu. Recently I have also grown fond of Eevee and Espeon because those are my main Pokemon in my Mystery Dungeon games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back