• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Player 2 Press Start - Let's Play Pokémon FireRed

Years
Episode 22 - Dick Missed the Big Chance!

The team welcomes another addition to its ranks! Stay tuned for a few laughs and and close calls, as we try and capture a raging inferno into a small sphere of friendship and trust.....well, it's something like that...

Episode 23 - I Swear He's Never Done that Before

We venture forth with new party member in hand, to the next town in our journey! What shall we do next? Comment and let us know; you choose our heros' destiny!

Episode 24 - Lets Go Shopping!

We start out our next leg, with some frolicking through fields, and soaring through skies! Now how can we top this amazing day off..... Shopping!!

Episode 25 - Hello Ladies!

Time to high-tail it back to Celdon, and take care of some unfinished business! Wait what? ... a Gym full of women.... TO THE GYM!

Years
Episode 26 - Puppy Love

We continue through Celadon Gym and show our Pokemon a little love. It's a quick grind of experience before we take on the leader. Bring it on ladies!

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
I love this series, im not that big on pokemon but your commentary makes it interesting... also love the intro you do, you sound like one of those people who do the anime intros. in fact ur voice sounds like the one character from static shock, richie... although i dont think you'd know who that was

Back