• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Red: The Hard Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
Just a bug I may have found...

At the end of Veridian City there is a scientist. If you speak to him he'll teach dream eater to one of your pokemon and then wont move. If you walk past him he'll tell you he's going to update your pokedex and then wont move. There is no way to walk back into Veridian as far as I can tell.

EDIT: Walk into the Veridian Forest and then walk out and the scientist moves back...but its still an odd bug.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Yeah, I need to rescript that event but it does the job for now, just walk into a different area and he will return to his original position.

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
Yeah, I need to rescript that event but it does the job for now, just walk into a different area and he will return to his original position.

Yeah it's fine. As a former software beta tester I'm giving this a run through hell hahaha. I'll post anything else if I find it. So far, other than the scientist this rom is great! No problems whatsoever and I love the challenge.

blue

gucci
Years
Yeah it's fine. As a former software beta tester I'm giving this a run through hell hahaha. I'll post anything else if I find it. So far, other than the scientist this rom is great! No problems whatsoever and I love the challenge.

That's fine! I'm sure you'll come across a few other errors as I've picked up on some myself which I intend to fix in the next release.

Pearlone

Beginning Mapper Spriter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Are you going to change any of the pokemon sprites? like Starters from FR/LG to like D/P/Pt or B/W.

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013

That's fine! I'm sure you'll come across a few other errors as I've picked up on some myself which I intend to fix in the next release.

Found an odd path in Digletts Cave hahaha...I take it that's going to be expanded later?

blue

gucci
Years
Yep, I forgot to mention that, in the next beta it will have some involvement in a specific event. I should really block it off for the moment...

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Hey pls ad dthis, implement Prof. Oak batle LOL it going to be so ****ing cool!

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2012
One question. Where can I get a Tentacruel/Tentacool? I have just got through the battle with Koga, which was pretty challenging.

Last edited:

mariosonicman

timid friendly trainer
Years
you take trainer ideas?
if you do. id like to say what i want my trainer would have.
but i want to make sure its alright with you to share my idea.

Pearlone

Beginning Mapper Spriter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
On your info it says
Elite Four members have much stronger teams and even stronger teams second time round (L90+)
I've already made a hack where the national pokedex is given early. You can only fight E4 after you do the whole rocket warehouse on islands saga. So you only fight one kind of E4. Otherwise good luck with the hack.

blue

gucci
Years
On your info it says
Elite Four members have much stronger teams and even stronger teams second time round (L90+)
I've already made a hack where the national pokedex is given early. You can only fight E4 after you do the whole rocket warehouse on islands saga. So you only fight one kind of E4. Otherwise good luck with the hack.

What I mean is, when you rematch them after doing the Islands.

This sounds pretty awesome, Going to give it a try out tonight and if i like it I will pay you in userbar/logos (=

Thank you! that would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Well it very well.
Even as this emerald Expert promises to become one of the best hacks in the circuit.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2013
can yanma evolve? I got one and he is level 46 I believe and he never learned ancient power to evolve. His evolution set to a higher level or what?

Anyone can answer that would be great because if he cant I wanna drop him from my team lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back