The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > Events & Groups

Notices

Events & Groups Want to join or set up a tournament? You're in the right place! Here you can find competitions and events as well as clans and other groups.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count. Four-word rule and character-limit do not apply here.

Advertise here

Old August 18th, 2011, 10:13 AM
kino33
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Welcome to Kino33's Wi-Fi tournament. This tournament is 5th gen ONLY. So don't try to do any of the battles in a different generation. The tournament will be held like a round robin. Which means everyone will be divided into groups after everyone has done 10 battles the person with the best record in each group will move on to the playoffs. In the playoffs it is single elimination. If you want to join PM me or just post a reply right in this thread. Read the rules below.

Rules:
  1. Have fun
  2. No Ubers! This is an OU tournament. If you want you can use UU pokemon.
  3. After every battle one of the players must PM me the results
  4. Six of the battles will be within your group the others will be with other groups.
  5. Every week I will post the results of the battles and I will also post the standings in each group.
  6. No hacked pokemon![e.g wonder guard spiritomb]
  7. If somebody cheats during one of the battles PM and I will decide what happens.
  8. The players decide what time they will have the battle.
  9. You don't have to have the same team every battle.
The following pokemon are banned in the tournament. If you use them you will be disqualified.

Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys
Dialga
Garchomp
Giratina
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Manaphy
Mewtwo
Palkia
Raquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin Skyforme
Zekrom

The winner will get two ev'd pokemon of their choice. The runner-up will get one ev'd pokemon of their choice. Good luck eveyone and have fun!

Last edited by kino33; August 22nd, 2011 at 05:34 AM.
Old August 18th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Calamity
Just for the love of the game.

Nature: Relaxed
Count me in, just hope this one finishes unlike all the others.
Happens
Old August 18th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Pecilia
WOO! ADVENTURE!

Nature: Hasty
/sign Greenmoon1996 :D I hope I don't have to battle shinysalamence in the first round... I'd lose! xD

|Formerly: greenmoon1996 |Please notify me if (and which) one of the .GIFs is too large so I can remove it.|
Old August 18th, 2011, 11:09 PM
ShadowE
Swarm Hosts, abusing dem Swarm Hosts
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Sign me up
FC: 1206 0721 8098

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here