• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Now, for my noobalithic question... How do I get to Rainleaf Town? After many freezing scripts, I escaped with the kidnapped master and was warped back home, but now I don't know where to go? Can someone give me a rough idea of where to go from the starting town?
You can use guide for these questions ;)
Go from the desert to south (you can use Vextra Forest way)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Rofl!
Dude, you can't just assume someone's gender because of how they "speak", especially when you don't actually hear them. I mean anyone can write like a male. Similarly, there's plenty of males here who "speak" like females (like that guy who called everyone "Sweety". I think his name was Jasmine or something?). Anyways, getting to the point, I was pretty sure DJG's a girl? (help us out here yourself, DJG?:D).

That male is Jeremy. Obviously, he's pretending as a female, which is not.

And yes, I can know the person's gender by just looking
the way they write. I can, you don't know how.

Years
That male is Jeremy. Obviously, he's pretending as a female, which is not.

...Yeah, I remembered his name was Jeremy afterwards. And obviously I know he is a male pretending to be a female, that was the point I was making.
To clarify, the point I was making was that anyone can pretend to be the opposite gender by writing a certain way (jeremy being the example), and, if DJG is a girl, she could be simply "writing as a male", as you say.
And yes, I can know the person's gender by just looking
the way they write. I can, you don't know how.
Fine, whatever.
To Ash493, thank you for your help.

Years
That is a lame discusion seriously....
Whats the point of convincing eachother.
Sarcasic_prince is a 12 year old, no offence.
People type differently, no way you can tell who is a girl or a guy, just quessing and get lucky.

Anyway Djg I somehow deleted Microsoft Paint...
And i cant find any other program to get the sprites done.
If anyone knows how to get paint back I would highly appreciate it -,-

Why do these stuff happen to me :p

Years
No idea where to download it, been googling and cant find a official microsoft paint.
Some look alikes, but they dont work the same, gotten used to mspaint alot.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
crosell i sent you a pm with a place you should be able to download one with a guide for help.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Um... You are having a weird discussion while I am gone.
To clear things up, yes, I am a guy. A male.

what do i do after i find those "investigators" at the rainbow town.

go back to Silkwind Town.
have you finished the Academy quest?

Why would you delete it? o.O
Anyways, I don't know how to help, sorry. :(

After trying five times I still can't beat Andrews Exeggutor...
Also, a bug, when I look at the left side of the world map in rainleaf
Pokemon center then go out I'm stuck...

What's your team?
I eventually defeated him with Frozzel and Ivysaur.

Also, that's a known bug. Sorry for that.

(No offense DJG, I seriously don't know your gender. ^_^;)

I'm male.

I found a gilich in the game when you use the pc in rainleaf town and come out you cant move

Already known. Sorry about that.

First of all,hope you can be back to normal soon DJG ! Good luck !
Second,can anyone give me the latest beta ? I really wanna continue this amazing game !!!

The beta's available in the first post.

Get well soon, DJG:D. Headaches fail.
By the way, if you want any help/ anyone to sprite the Big Pics for you, let me know. I'd been working on some for my hack (decided not to use them after seeing your hack), I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, so I could do some for you from scratch if you need them, and if no-one's already doing them. They probably are:).
~anyway, good luck, with the hack and getting well soon.

You can send them to me via PM, though. :3
Thanks for the help~

Oh, so you are sick...
I'm not believe it... T.T

Tower of Fate... I hope there's no the puzzle again. I need 2 days in RR... XD

I 'was' sick. I am starting to feel better now, but this time, I am stressed with work. -__-
And yah, the Tower of Fate will be back. Not sure if I will remake the puzzles.
Those puzzles are the cause of many glitches in RR...

Just a teeny, tiny little glitch. When I got to the double battle with Ryan and Kevin, I only had my Lucario going into the battle. When I entered, I had two of them on the screen but when they took out one, the battle ended...just sayin'. Don't know if this can be fixed or not...just sayin' ;)

And do I detect Orcarina of Time music on the Sparkle Path? Excellent choice! I'm loving this hack...

I added a script there where it'll check if you only have 1 pokemon. I guess that script is bugged. I need to check on that.

It kinda bothers me that some texts overlap the text box... DJG, you should fix that

I'll fix those when I am bothered. :P

Is this done yet?
It looks so sexy!

Not yet. Hopefully, I can finish this soon, but unlikely to happen.

bus

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
First off, Nice hack! I was surprised to hear victory fanfare from both Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy; it was a nice touch. I had to check again once I heard chrono trigger since I hadn't heard it in so long lol. Anyway, I just kicked Dark Organization out of Boulder Town (and the leader is too bummed to face me) Is that the end of the beta right now or am I just lost? I can't tell lol. Great hack so far; really loving the story. Great artwork on the original pokemon too. The Frozzel thing is real cool (just evolved for me since I've been spamming use of Lucario and Vespiqueen).

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
First off, Nice hack! I was surprised to hear victory fanfare from both Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy; it was a nice touch. I had to check again once I heard chrono trigger since I hadn't heard it in so long lol. Anyway, I just kicked Dark Organization out of Boulder Town (and the leader is too bummed to face me) Is that the end of the beta right now or am I just lost? I can't tell lol. Great hack so far; really loving the story. Great artwork on the original pokemon too. The Frozzel thing is real cool (just evolved for me since I've been spamming use of Lucario and Vespiqueen).

after that event, head back to Rainbow City. To get there, go to SIlkwind Town and ride on the train to get there.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
That is a lame discusion seriously....
Whats the point of convincing eachother.
Sarcasic_prince is a 12 year old, no offence.
People type differently, no way you can tell who is a girl or a guy, just quessing and get lucky.

Yup. I agree.
I am a 12 year old. So what?

But for your Paint, I'll give you one via PM.
You'll receive it soon.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I already sent crosell a way to fix his paint that I found, so i think that the paint problem is fixed.

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Just wondering but what Fakemon is this...

2r4iglg.png

(The one on the right)

It looks really cool, and I want to know what its called.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2014
go back to Silkwind Town.
have you finished the Academy quest?

which one is the acadamy? i don't think so.

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015

Thats Ageallen, Guardian Dragon of Heaven.
It used to look different in the first two hacks though.

Do you mean Angeallen? It looks awesome... I like this one more than the other one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back