• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
If I ever get greedy from having fame and fortune from my culinary experience, I will literally donate every penny to fundraisers and start from scratch. Popularity cooking for TV stardom or what not is everything I'm against for. I wouldn't mind if at 40-45 I get picked up by a network, but until I make a name for myself through sweat, blood, and blisters in the kitchens then by going straight to TV, there is no way I'm doing it. The money is the least of my worries, and I couldn't give a damn if I'll be making 70k+ a year by the age of 30, its just a fluffy pillow to lay on at night, not my true worth.

/rant over.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im cheap in general, I try to spend as least as I can. I feel guilty sometimes for buying things I want because I should be saving my money :l but I do buy some things like games that I like.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Loook we're near to 200 pages. c:

As mentioned before, I don't really spend much money. Aside from Pokemon and drawing stuff, that is. x:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Only thing I truly regret buying under 20 bucks is a Gillette Fusion Progilde. I mean seeing as I need to shave every 2 days thanks to the patchiness a Sensor 3 is more then fine. But if I couldn't be bothered after a week to shave and it starts getting long its useful, thanks to the fact that I have apparently a bear of granite, a 5 blade razor is the only thing that won't have me shaving for a half an hour trying to get my face silky smooth.

Edit:
I'd like dibs, I'd like dibs! I want to commemorate the fact that I spent most of my time here on this forum, with a shiny new stickied thread.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Edit:
I'd like dibs, I'd like dibs! I want to commemorate the fact that I spent most of my time here on this forum, with a shiny new stickied thread. I'd just need help with the CSS.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I remember this reaching page 100. Gosh, I post here too much. I: So does that mean Elendil is making the new one?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
LilJ
someone who just gained a large sum of money, he could become greedy and so full of himself.

True...and you see how always they end up?? no life,no one to care for nothing at all..in the end they become pathetic losers...and that's why i said we control money it doesn't control us!

it can come and go but happiness..only you can make yourself happy with or without money..it's not about money..it's about us....i do save money for my important stuff and i have a list but in normal cases if i don't have to save for something i go spend them on candy and clothes and anything that catches y sight ...after all that makes me feel okay...cuz later if i lost something because of the lack money at least i had fun before when i had and chances are i will try for what i lost in another time...who knows? you might get something better! ;)

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I'll make it so shiny the sun will need sunglasses. That's if the mods let me have it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've never been around to see a DCC die and be reposted (at least on the thread itself, when it was being decided who reposts it)- so I don't know how all of this works. Is it just whoever calls dibs first?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
This picture reminded me of Jess and her obsession with fire lol :C

Spoiler:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yaaay page 200.

That picture is amazing. I love it.
That's actually kind of accurate, honestly. x;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
275f.gif
089.gif
126.gif
461f.gif

Page 200!
It's only fitting to have Pokemon GIFs, hmm? They do look kind of like they're dancing, in my opinion.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Where do you guys get all these GIFs? Haha

But I don't dance. D;
I'll just be boring and draw while you DCCers celebrate. I realllly need the practice.
Here, have a GIF, instead. It looks kind of like it's dancing. Kind of.

494.gif

@Jz
I still am amused by that picture you posted, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back