• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

Ah man, why'd he have to think of leaving?

Why did he want to leave? Sorae already kinda knew the answer, but he just stayed quiet. "Plans for after class, huh? Well, after class I was planning on figuring out how to make a contraption to shoot at moving targets, but that's not going well." That wasn't entirely true. Sorae had thought of a few ways, he'd just rather not bring the conversation to himself. He'd rather keep his... personal issues out of it. Although he had passed on the point in case someone could help. No seriously, he could really use some help setting this up.

"But yeah, sounds cool Chris. Oh, and Milly, as to not leave your question hanging, I shot quite a lot of game, but I only saw some. Youkai creatures are very...," Sorae reminisced unhappily, "...interesting. I don't think I'd like to say more on the matter. Camping was great, it certainly cleared my head quite a lot. I don't think I'm ready to give myself my old name yet... but give it some time, and Sorae will be Volt again." This was true; just not the full truth. The thing was, "some time" meant the point where he would be able to prove himself; he hoped that would be really soon.

He [Chris] seems bothered... maybe I should try to communicate with him? I don't want to shun him out of any conversations... although, in my opinion, hes looking kinda fishy. Sorae refused to think of why. Completely refused. "So, what exactly were you guys planning? I don't have much to do after class, I just have to shoot a phone call back home and then I'll be free!" Sorae had devoured much of his food now, nearly done, as he looked towards the clock. "It's nearly time for class. I'll hurry up and then we should get going."

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister found himself nodding his head in agreement as Gavin explained his interpretation of the situation. Gavin, not surprisingly, was certainly quite smart and summed up the situation in a very succinct and accurate manor.
"Simply put, we can make changes and mess with the balance of power because they can't risk throwing us out because we are not only useful to them but could publicly speak out against the school. On top of that we also will be able to get away with more than the other students, as long as they don't notice we do... which means we have a lot of leverage over that group of thugs over there as well as over the staff. I'd suggest we do actively try to improve our abilities both through classes and through our own effort... for example I could use some endurance work and improve on physical strength a lot. That way we will not only have an easier time with people like Janie but with Fairytale too. Focusing on the psycho for the time-being though... would you guys suggest that, knowing this, the best way of getting the situation handled is to start making moves of our own so the administration are forced to do something about the current state of things?"

It's risky to try and make waves like this, messing with people with more authority than you can be detrimental to your cause sometimes. But it is also how you make changes, and we do have this slight advantage right now to make use of.

"I'm in, but my question is when should we start?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll smiled at Gavin as he returned her greeting. She picked up her juice and took a sip glancing around the cafeteria as she listened to Gavin and Allister talk. She spotted Janie with her friends, luckily the bully didn't return her gaze. She saw were Nami had moved to and spotted Milly sitting with two boys she didn't know. The last table she spotted she knew none of the boys sitting there, and she hadn't spotted the girl she had met last night, Satomi.

Turning back to her friends she decided to enter the conversation. "It sounds like a good idea.." she started softly glancing at the table for a moment before looking up. "I'm not sure how much help I'd be though. I still feel really shy around anyone who's not you three. Plus...I'm not very good at doing anything in my youkai form" she shrugged thinking for a minute. "but, I suppose I can help think of good ways to do what you guys are talking about, that's something I know I'm good at" she checked the time on her phone and then put it and the note back in her pocket and stood a little to quickly and grabbed onto the table til the dizzy feeling went away.

"Class is going to start soon, we should probably head there"

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson

Christian was staring at the stone on his ring while Sorae was talking. He was working on a machine to allow him to shoot at moving targets. From the sounds of things, this guy needed help. Chris turned to him as he finished talking, thinking more about his question. Why was he so intent on finding out his activities? He decided to be civil, however, and tell him.

"Well, I think Milly and I were going to the gym afterwards so I can show her a couple of moves. I'm pretty good at martial arts," he kinda cleared his throat, not wanting to sound like a braggart. "I can show you, too, if you wish. Not sure how good of a teacher I am, but I can try," he continued, chuckling to himself.

"As far as your machine goes, though," he stated, "I'm not so good at machine-building. Have you thought of finding a way to dull or remove the metal tips and replacing it with something softer? Maybe some old tennis balls or something..." With that said, he turned to Milly again, smiling a little, before resuming his ring-staring.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

"That'd be cool. Unfortunately, I'm not the best at close combat, so I'm not sure if boxing is exactly for me."

He sighed, and began to finish breakfast. "I was going to either go to the gym or do some track running, but I suppose I'll stay at the gym and set up some targets. But... tennis balls? I'm not sure... I'm not sure they'll serve any purpose. If I put together a blunt arrow, or something soft, it'll just bounce of the target, unless you had another idea..." Sorae had now finished, and began to drink his milk heartily.

What... what the hell are you doing?

He wasn't completely sure. He looked at Milly, and wondered if she... what would happen if... he shook his head. He wouldn't make her go through that. He looked at his small, bag of coins, worn around his neck; the coins so very small, the pale, polished gold illuminating a reflection of his face. There's still so much I don't understand about this guy... am I... am I so dense? Or am I just too stupid? It's like... this guy, he likes Milly; and it's romantic, at that! And look at me, pathetic, weak, wanting to intervene but not being able to... wait. No more. Sorae wasn't sure what came through it, but as he finished the glass of milk and stood up, swinging his duffle bag full of books and equipment and all sorts of randomness over his shoulder, he was confident.

Damn, you are stupid aren't you?!

A new confidence shined across his face. He thought the clear air had inspired him; but maybe it was a drive to show what he thought was correct? He picked up a gold coin from the lapiz luzuli pouch around his neck, eyeing it's reflection in the sunlight coming in from the windows. Volt... that's not my name. My name is Sorae, Sorae Kakori Jenai, a descendant of a long line of mages from my mother and a load of Yashas from my father's side. But my personality? My confidence? That's Volt. He chuckled silently. What the hell am I thinking? Volt? My personality? My confidence? I suppose... that's actually true in a sense. The name Volt was a name I earned because I believed in myself. Not because I didn't think I could lose. The name Volt came from my skills in sports, specifically track. Those haven't diminished any. The name Volt was the name I used to introduce myself to Milly; and to hell, if that's so, that's the name I will use! Perhaps maybe not now; in front of a guy like Chris, that would be too sudden. But... if- no when, I get a chance to talk to Milly in private... I could tell her. A change of heart.

He snapped out of it, putting away his coin, his eyes sharper, his grin bigger. "Hey, it's nearly time for class, and class is that-a-way. Or at least, 3-C is. You are in 3C, right Chris?" He pointed towards the halls. "We might want to get going now. Oh, and teaching boxing, that's what you were doing with her when I saw you last night, wasn't it? I suppose it's easy to say that you made a good teacher." And an obviously infatuated one. "Still, like I said before, I was never into close combat; that was always more of a thing I'd rather stay away from. Anyways... what was I saying before? Alright, yeah, replacing metal tips with tennis balls, or making them blunt. Can you fill me in on the purpose of that, though? I mean, the metal tips work wonders now... what difference will it make later?"

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

[FONT=&quot]Kakusu - Cafeteria[/FONT]
------------------------------------------------------------------

"I-I don't know where she is at the moment..." Takumi responded about Nami.

He paused for a moment before continuing. "Is it unusual what kind of food I get?Uh, they tasted a bit unusual yesterday, like the other food."

Kakusu assumed he was referring to the blood bags. To be honest, he felt alone at this. Even Takumi, who seemed squeamish around him, seemed to be somewhat comfortable with drinking blood.

"Nah, your taste can't be any more unusual then anything in comparison to this entire school." Kakusu said while giving Takumi and encouraging look. He definitely didn't want to exclude himself and become rejected by his own roommate.

"A bit of a dispute between me and a classmate left our teacher with the opinion that we shouldn't be in the same class, so now I'm here, but that's just trivial nonsense." said the new boy, named James.

This immediately brought someone to mind. Kakusu finished all of his food, and his posture shot up at the mention of the possibility of the classmate being the boy who tried to bully him in the cafeteria on his first day.

"Was the boy's name Solo by any chance?" asked Kakusu. He hadn't seen nor heard word of the boy in a fairly long amount of time. They were in the same class, so why was had he disappeared.

"Have you ever tried orange juice mixed with blood? It's very unique, but I like it. A lot of the sour is stripped from the orange juice." the boy stated after taking a quick sip of his drink. It disgusted Kakusu, seeing as he was raised in a fairly regular environment based on human standards. Politely, Kakusu waved his hand as if to dismiss something.

"I could eat almost anything here except for blood." Kakusu said with a weak grin. It made him go weak in his knees at the thought of drinking another creature's blood. "Nothing against it personally, but I'm just not used to such things and probably never will be."

Was it regular for all Youkai to drink blood? If so, his standards for eating were starting to feel far too strict. Regardless, he felt more at home with his current diet.

"Uh, it's v-very unique all right..." Takumi said with awkward phrasing. "But I prefer the originals, with their own taste!"

His statement felt forced and Kakusu could almost swear he saw Takumi gag. He sympathized with him. He felt James wasn't doing this intentionally and Kakusu decided to lighten the tension by changing the subject to something to lighten both Takumi and his own burden.

"So, am I the only one here who doesn't know how to swim?" Kakusu said with a meek grin.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
James Weiss Avery

Kakusu didn't seem to share the taste for bloody orange juice, and neither did Takumi by his reaction, but to be honest James had rarely encountered anybody that liked it as much as him. Perhaps this was just one of his quirks. Kakusu brought up another subject, one that made James wonder if the school wanted to kill him. Seriously, swimming class for Vampires? That's pretty suicidal. James sipped on his nearly finished juice.

"Well, it's not that I don't know how to swim, but more like I can't physically swim. I figured I'd just use the time to relax, maybe start working on a tan." he chuckled. "Regarding that Solo person, the guy I'm talking about wasn't him. No, the guy I'm talking about was picking on a classmate and I intervened. We got into a bit of a fight and, well, I was transferred." James face became solemn. "This Solo guy, is he known for being a trouble maker?"

His juice now finished he started on his milk. James just so happened to glance at a clock in the cafeteria and noticed that they were pressing their time for class. He quickly drank his milk, making an awkward sound as he finished. Using the remaining blood from the blood pack he filled his flask.

"Guy's, looks like we're going to be late for class if we don't hurry up." James said, motioning towards the clock.​

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: Let's play!
Dorm Room

It took a while before Nami managed to eat her whole breakfast. She somehow didn't have much appetite for her blood blag but that was probably because she drank Takumi's blood not long ago. Nami was thinking about the memories she had. Some were pleasant while some were cruel. Some of these memories included her brother, Hayate, who Takumi hadn't heard about yet. She wondered what Hayate would be doing right now and wondered what he would do to Takumi if he found out that she liked him. Such a protective brother she has... too bad she only found out on school when she got attacked by her classmates. Thinking about the schools she went too made her think about the human high school she went to as well. It was horrible there, she couldn't be herself and almost all the girls instantly disliked her. Boys only talked to her to ask her out on dates.

Nami had not many friends and to be honest... Takumi was one of her first friends. Nami thought it would be better to make some more friends but then reconsidered as she thought about the people here are so different from each other. Kakasu seemed nice but Solo for example... he was such a tyrant. Where was he actually? Nami can't remember seeng him yesterday. Maybe he left the school, which meant that the school became a little bit safer for Takumi.

Nami saw some of her classmates leaving the cafetaria because class was about to begin. Nami stood up, trew her trash away and followed some of her classmates to the classroom. Once inside, she took her seat by the window and stared outside. Even though the weather was always the same inside this school barrier, it was still pretty nice. The weather in the human world was nicer though... everything there was nicer. The nature was less scary there and it didn't try to kill you. The sky was blue there instead of brown-orange. Nami kinda wanted to live in the human world because of these things...

siiadams

Years
Christian Davidson

"Well, simply put, blunting the ends of the arrows may help you in the long run if you can find a friend willing to help you by being a moving target," Chris replied, noticing the change Sorae went through. "If you don't have a friend willing to help, you could hire someone if you have more of those gold coins like you had earlier. But, then again, I'm still new to this whole thing, so take my advice as you see fit."

It looked like Sorae was finished eating, so Chris stood up and flung his backpack over his right shoulder and looked between the two that were with him. He still felt there was something between Milly and Sorae that he just couldn't shake. "Oh well," he thought, "this' ll all play out eventually. Whatever happens, happens."

He looked to Milly once again and smiled a little, "So, are we ready to go? Something tells me this will be an interesting first day."

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister felt oddly reassured knowing that Cheryll would be helping with the planning. Being a mage, he was naturally gifted with a high intelligence but he felt that neither he nor Gavin would be able to keep up academically with Cheryll simply because she was far more studious.
"It's about time I met people that can actually be relied upon. I'm going to head back to the classroom, shall I see you guys there?"

With that all sorted Allister picked up his bag and strode out of the cafeteria, he had never really been the sort to challenge authority but he was looking to raise hell this time around. There was no way on Earth that he was going to tolerate the way that the school used students like pawns, the way that Fairytale looked down upon humans and he was equally firm in his stance against Janie.
Things around here are going to change. Allister felt strangely determined, something he wasn't exactly accustomed too.

The young mage walked into the classroom, noticing that his teacher was still at the front of the room, and returned to his usual place at the back corner of the room without saying a word to him. Allister pulled out the book he had been reading earlier and returned to pursuing the story within its pages as he waited for the arrival of Gavin, Cheryll and Yorick and the beginning of the class.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll smiled at Allister as he spoke. "It's about time I met people that can actually be relied upon. I'm going to head back to the classroom, shall I see you guys there?" before he strode out of the cafeteria. Picking up her book Cheryll turned to Gavin and Yorick saying she'd see them in class before walking out of the cafeteria.

As she walked through the halls she allowed herself to relax slightly at the fact that not only did her bully not follow her, but she also wasn't in the same class. This brightened her spirits with the fact that maybe she wouldn't have another run in with Janie. Holding her book with one hand she straightened her glasses. I'll go to the mall after class, see if there's a place there that can fix them so they don't keep falling down my nose.

Entering the classroom she spotted Nami sitting near the window and Allister in the back corner of the room. Normally she sat at the front of the room. But today she was going to sit with one of her friends. With a shy smile and wave at Higoroshi-Sensei, Cheryll took a seat next to Allister and opened her own book on Human History.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Cafeteria=>Classroom

Yorick watched as the conversation continued, and Allister became enraged. "Would it be wrong if I killed her this time? This school and the majority of its students are all power-hungry, bigoted pricks and quite frankly I don't know if I'll make the year without going nuts and seriously maiming someone!" Yorick saw several problems with that statement and pointed them out.

"Is killing and maiming not against the law? Also, how does one hunger for power? Can power be eaten? Also, what do you mean by going nuts?" Soon Gavin joined the table and the conversation and it spun out of Yorick's comprehension. He understood the reference to the Lycan from yesterday but that was about it. He struggled to search the words he did not understand fast enough to keep up, but furthermore there were concepts or perhaps figures of speech he did not get. Take over? Make waves? Only nouns could be taken, and over wasn't a noun was it? Were they going to make waves in the pool during swimming class? That made sense, but did not fit the context at all. Whatever it was, Cheryll and seemed to support it, so it couldn't be a bad or illegal thing, could it? "Whatever this is, I shall help however I can."

Yorick noticed his friends get up and start heading for class, but he did not follow. He needed to speak with Luthas first, so he walked over to him. His roommate wore a headband made of ice over the spot he tended to hit. "I am starting to think that you are not suited for the role of gentleman, Yorick."

Yorick frowned at this and asked "Why? Did I not follow the instructions correctly?"

"You have certain qualities that are not... compatible with that style. I realize now that the issue is your thought process, not your knowledge on the subject." He noticed what a disappointment this was to Yorick and in an attempt to cheer him up added, "Worry not, we shall keep searching for the role best suited for you. There is a different matter at hand, though." Yorick's interest was piqued. "Your friends intend on doing something risky by defying the school. I do not know what they meant by 'chosen class'', so I may be wrong and this may be completely safe, but even if your class is 'chosen', they are still students and will be disciplined as such. Or at least I hope that the faculty here has control over their students and disciplines them for all our sakes. If it is true that the system is inept, then I shall do all in my power to fix it, but disobedience and causing scenes is the wrong way to go about it."

After that, Luthas left to go to his class leaving Yorick absorbed in his thoughts. Was 'defying the school' wrong? If it was indeed risky he would be obligated to help his friends and keep them safe, but defiance suggested breaking of rules. That was acceptable if it did not break laws and was for a good reason, but if they started doing anything illegal, he would have to stop them. Oh, what a predicament. Suddenly, Yorick heard a crash and looked over. It seemed as Luthas was exiting the cafeteria, a girl knocked into him and dropped a pile of books. She had fallen onto the ground but Luthas now stood over her, holding his hand out. "Please forgive me, my beautiful lady. Do you need a hand?" She began to blush and held out her hand to be lifted up by Luthas, who began to pick up the books. After he had gotten them all, he handed them to the girl and offered to walk her to class. She stuttered and politely declined, seeming to hide her face behind her books. "If you ever need anything, anything at all, do not hesitate to ask, milady." She nodded and scurried off, her face red.

Yorick walked up to Luthas and asked, "Why did you ask her if she needed a hand? Were her two hands insufficient? And why did she not answer that question?"

Luthas shook his head and chuckled. "Yorick, my ill-informed friend, that expression is used to ask a person if they require assistance. Although, even if a person could manage something on their own, it is good manners to ask them this anyway. They may appreciate the extra help." Luthas waved goodbye and headed to class, and Yorick made a mental note to remember that as he headed to his own class.

When he arrived, he saw Allister and Cheryll sitting next to each other and the other girl sitting by the window. He remembered that he never asked her for her name, so he decided to do so now. He took a seat next to her and asked, "Classmate, I am Yorick Amherst Lee. What is your name?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Solo Brought Up

Good, they don't think I'm not a Youkai. I'm safe. The person that James had problems with, by the way, was someone other than Solo. Thank goodness, I thought there was trouble with him again. "Solo..." I began. "All I know is he has a big temper & I don't want to deal with him at all." I drink my apple juice to calm myself down a bit. Ah, that hits the spot.

Kakusu mentions something about swimming? He can't swim? Well, he is a pyrokinetic. It makes sense. Do I know how to swim? "I'm not a fan of swimming, really. But I can do a few strokes." I gloat. I'm not gloating, I'm just explaining my opinion on swimming. Ding! I have swimming class, & Kakusu can't swim. Wonder if that'll be a problem for him. Er, is swimming class the same as in the human world? I don't even want to think about Youkai in that situation. I hope they don't see right through me- Oh crap!

What time is it? I look at the clock on the wall & almost spit my juice. Class is starting about now. "Class?! I-I'm glad we had this conversation, but I don't wanna be late!" I announce to my friends & hastily throw my trash away, taking a running start to my class. I forgot what the subject was right now, something about human history. Hope I'm not too late.

Not too late~

I take my usual seat & spot Nami next to me. I'm trying to catch my breath, how embarressing. "Was running late... Lost track of time... The apple juice was good..." I can barely talk. God help me...

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
James Weiss Avery

Takumi was in a panic. He rushed out of the cafeteria, being sure to have thrown away his trash first. That one must be very punctual James thought to himself. He figured this would probably be as good of time as ever to throw away his own trash and head to class. "Well, I guess I'll see you in class." James said while standing up from his chair. He proceeds by throwing away his trash and exiting the cafeteria. In the halls on his way to class he recognizes some familiar faces, but opts to ignore them. As far as James was concerned they had abandoned him, so it was only natural to cut ties with people so two-faced. Further down the halls he saw another familiar face. It was that bully Zach. He looked worse for wear all bandaged up from his scuffle with James. Well, I suppose it was more of a whipping than a scuffle seeing how James came out mostly unharmed. Zach caught a glimpse of James, gave him an awful glare, but ultimately turned tale and walked away. James had just about reached his new class.

When he got to class he noticed that it was still fairly empty. That Satomi girl was here, so was Takumi, as were many of the people sitting at the table Kakusu motioned to during breakfast. Mr. Higoroshi was reading a book it seemed. James grabbed an empty seat and mulled a few thoughts around in his head. Most of these revolved on why there was a swimming class. He had never before heard of such a thing! Swimming class for Vampires, hah! They must be punishing him for that fight with Zach. That was much more reasonable, but still absolutely insane. He decided to get the answer from the horse's mouth. James stood up, ventured over to Mr. Higoroshi, and said: "So, why is there swimming class when there are those of us who would quite literally die before they could perform the breast stroke? Myself included, of course."​

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly

MIlly looked from one boy to the other as they discussed tactics about Volt's training, before both stood and shouldered their bags, both pointing out the time. Milly, eager to follow suit, slid out of her chair and pulled on her pack, before returning the smiles given by both Chris and Sorae. Somehow she felt like she had managed to get herself into a rather sticky situation, as her smile moved between the two boys, but shrugging this notion off and taking the lead she turned and began to pick her way through the now emptying tables and chairs.

The discussion about training tactics had sparked her interest a little and with Chris suggesting Volt get a friend to help, Milly of course was more than willing to offer. There were other ways of making a machine which could aid Volt, such as makeshift shooting range which involved a couple of posters and strings being pulled and looped through tree branches. However that was practical and a lot less fun than the idea put forward.

Chewing on her lip a little, Milly mulled it over before tapping her chin with a finger, a wicked grin slithering over her pale lips.

"I could help." The offer was given with a slight chuckle, as the girl paused briefly in the doorways to the hall, before shrugging it off and moving out into the grounds not bothering to check if the guys were following. They would be. "I mean in my wolf form, I think I could handle a couple of tennis ball arrows being thrown my way. Plus I am fast, werewolves aren't called speed youkai for nothing you know?"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Satomi Akiyama
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Classroom

Chapter Two: Part Three
A New Day at Youkai Academy

"Classmate, I am Yorick Amherst Lee. What is your name?"

"Mm?" Satomi turned her head from the window to see another student, introducing himself in probably the most formal-yet-informal way she's even seen in English. "Hajimemashte, Namae--" She covered her mouth fr a moment. "My apologies, I keep forgetting that Japanese is not the primary language here... It's a pleasure to meet you, Lee-san. My name is Akiyama Satomi. You may call me Satomi if you wish." She smiled a bit and bowed slightly in her seat.

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

[FONT=&quot]Kakusu - Cafeteria[/FONT]

"Guy's, looks like we're going to be late for class if we don't hurry up." James said, motioning towards the clock.

Before Kakusu could answer, Takumi came to a realization of the time and dashed off, worried about being late. James and Kakusu watched Takumi take off and leave.

"Well, I guess I'll see you in class." James said shortly afterwards, getting up and leaving in a more casual manner than Takumi and far less rushed.

Kakusu continued to sit and watch as his classmates dripped one by one out of the cafeteria.

"All I know is he has a big temper & I don't want to deal with him at all." Takumi's words struck him once more...

Sure, Solo tried to bully him on his first two days, but maybe he was just going through some problems. He hadn't seen the guy in days and for a minute Kakusu started to think Solo was kicked out of the school. Hopefully nothing had happened to the guy. He didn't seem like he was that much of a bad person, just a little bit cranky.

His stomach growled and interrupted his strain of thought. He was still hungry, but they would stop serving lunch soon. He was slightly phased by this, but he brushed this thought aside. He had been feeling more hungry for some reason... maybe the capacity of his stomach was getting larger as he got older.

Human history, huh? It didn't seem all to interesting. All history was usually just patterns effected by a few other variables and none of it interested Kakusu, whether it was human or Youkai related. Only a few eras in history were of the least bit of interest to Kakusu, but he felt that he should have gone to class regardless. Tightening his fist in frustration, he decided to go to class after the hallways cleared up. He hated having people stare at him though, which would probably happen if he came in late, so he decided to not take too much time.

After dawdling behind, Kakusu kicked these thoughts aside and pushed himself to go to class despite his reluctance to learn. He would have to stop by his room first

As he got to the door of 3-C, he felt an impulse to turn around. His mind felt numb and he didn't know what purpose he would have in class. He stood outside and pondered this for about a minute before coming to a conclusion. It would be too late though, a teacher of some sort would find him and he would probably be stopped. He adjusted his hair to cover the tattoo-like circles over his eyes and walked quickly, taking an isolated seat in the front of the class. He wasn't going to the next class so he might as well come to the first one.

Swimming would be against his interests entirely. Kakusu wanted to go to the mall to buy something to cover his eyes after class, but he would need to find something to do until it opened. Maybe he could hide in the library or something. He could have found a classmate to go with but he wanted to be away from anyone who would be unfriendly and generally annoying. Maybe after class he could stop someone to talk to... That Lamia girl, Nami, Takumi, Solo, and James. Kakusu looked around at his classmates behind him. These people were the only ones in the classroom he knew and there were quite a few he didn't know at all. Maybe he could stop one of them to come with him, or should he find someone he didn't know. He didn't know, but none of them seemed particularly unfriendly.

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
(OOC: Pardon me for the shortness, but I'm literally falling asleep on my keyboard)

Sorae (Volt?!)

"I see, I see..."

Sorae thought for a moment. This could be quite interesting, to be honest, seeing as both people were supplying ideas. They were going to the gym anyways, so he might as well enlist their help. "So, since you are the speed Youkai as you said, would you mind giving me a hand before or after you finish that boxing lesson? I could really use someone to help out. You can choose when, naturally." He continued walking until he was nearly at 3C's door, thinking about all the ideas. Tennis balls... dull points... werewolves... this could totally work. Just gotta figure it out.

siiadams

Years
Christian Davidson

He followed Milly and Sorae out of the cafeteria, letting them have their conversation. He was paying more attention to where they were going, rather than what they were talking about. He was glad his idea could bring them a little closer together...or was he? All Chris could do at this point was hope that she didn't forget about the other night. Did they really have a connection...or was it one way only?

Chris was shook out of his thoughts by almost running into the pair he was following. They seemed to be getting closer to their destination. "Class 3C," he thought to himself, "Hopefully, everything will be ok today." He found himself getting excited and anxious at the same time. What would the teacher be like? How would the students react to him?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu closed his books once it was about time he was starting his class about human history. It was 8.15 am and most of the students were entering the class room and taking their seats. He noticed that Nami was already inside, which meant that he only had to wait for James before he could hand them the bottles. Some of the students rushed inside because they probably thought they were too late. One of these students was Takumi, who took his seat next to his female-friend.

It was around 8.30 when finally all the students had arrived, even Kakasu who seemed way too weak to even follow class. "So, why is there swimming class when there are those of us who would quite literally die before they could perform the breast stroke? Myself included, of course." Ryuu suddenly heard one of his Vampire students ask. James sounded a little annoyed but Ryuu found it rather amusing how he reacted. "Well, there is swimming class because it's compulsory, for Vampire's too." Ryuu said as he stood up and leaned against his desk. "Fortunately, I got something that both you and your fellow Vampire can drink before jumping into the water." Ryuu picked up the two bottles with blue fluids from his desk and walked towards James table. "It tastes better than it looks, it'll temporary disable your Youkai powers... weaknesses included which means you can enter the water without paralyzing." Ryuu smiled down at his student as he probably hadn't seen that coming.

Ryuu also walked towards Nami's table and handed it to her. "Same goes for you." He said with a small smile and made his way back to the front of the classroom. "First class for today is human history. I want to know what you guys know about the human history so raise your hand and tell me what you know." Ryuu said as he looked around the classroom. Before he wanted to proceed class, he wanted to know what they already knew so that Ryuu could actually learn them something instead of telling them something that they already knew.

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: Let's play!
Classroom 13

Nami was brought back to reality when she heard Takumi right next to her. "Was running late... Lost track of time... The apple juice was good..." He said as he was trying to catch his breath. He probably ran the whole way from the Cafetaria to the classroom because he thought it was getting late. "Good morning, Takumi..." Nami said with a smile. "Don't worry, you're not too late." She said as she looked at him with a rather cute expression. Class started a few minutes later but started with that Vampire guy asking Higoroshi-sensei about why they had swimming class while there were students who litterally die when jumping into the water. Higoroshi-sensei answered his question with giving him a bottle with weird colored fluids inside it. She raised an eyebrow as she started to wonder what it was for, maybe it was part of class.

Higoroshi-sensei explained that if Vampire would drink that potion their Youkai powers would be temporary disabled, weaknesses included thus making them able to enter the water. Nami remembered how she told herself she wasn't able to enter the water without that potion, it was really a coincidence that Higoroshi had such a potion. He handed one to Vampire boy and one at Nami before continueing his lesson in front of the class. He asked them what they knew about the Human History.

Nami raised her hand to answer his question. "I know that their was a world war in 1940 until 1945 which Germany started. Hitler wanted to grow his country and made people believe that Germans were poor thanks to the jews. He killed 6 million jews in these 5 years." Nami answered his question. "The first world war started on the 28th of July in 1914 and lasted until the 11th of Novemeber in 1918." Nami added and finally shutted her mouth. She learned about these wars when she attended middle school in the human world.

Back