• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Uhh...let me see. I think the last movie I watched was The King's Speech. I thought the ensemble performance was really terrific.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2013
The last movie I saw was High school Musical with my daughter, it wasn't as bad as people have said it was.

I'll admit the first isn't that bad (and I'm 25....) but I think we can agree that the sequels were unnecessary garbage heaps of a movie.

Last movie I saw was Hansel and Gretel and as soon as I walked out of that trash I was thinking the following.
"It looked good on paper, but it belongs on a game console"
2/10

Why, because the plot is that bad -_-

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I just watched The Amazing Spider-Man with my cousins a few minutes ago. Good movie, but not as good as the 2nd one :)

Years
I bought Skyfall on DVD, and watched it all the way through Saturday night. Soooooooooo good. If you live under a rock and haven't seen it yet, then I highly suggest you do!

Guest123_x1

Last movie I watched was Disney's Peter Pan, which I bought the Diamond Edition DVD+Blu Ray yesterday. I've loved this movie since childhood, as well as the music in it (yes, even the politically incorrect "What Makes the Red Man Red".)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Guess Who.

Movie with Ashton Kutcher & Bernie Mac. Ashton Kutcher plays the part of a white guy who is going out with a black girl and when his girlfriend is presenting him to his parents, her father (Bernie Mac) doesn't like him because he is white. So he have to survive the weekend with the very bossy and very over-protective dad of his girlfriend and try to impress him before the weekend is over. A great comedy, recommend anyone who was a fan of the late Bernie Mac.

8/10

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I watched Skyfall! xD What can I say? That movie was seriously the BOMB. Loved it in all its splendour and action-packed awesomeness. Those of you who haven't watched it yet must[/i ] watch it ASAP!

Overall, I rate it a generous and a well-earned 9.5/10. xD

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I saw the latest Die Hard movie last Friday...it was a nice watch but nothing special

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
The last film I watched was Mama. If you want a weird film to watch, give it a go, the ending isnt too clever though.

Years
The last couple of films I saw were Beautiful Creatures, Skyfall, and Eragon (with rifftrax).

Beautiful Creatures was... okay. I was the least impressed in my group. I thought they played a little fast and loose with their mythology and overlooked some characters, but there were some really (unintentionally?) amusing things scattered throughout the movie. Guess I would say that it wasn't bad enough to be fun or good enough to be great.

Skyfall was good seeing it a second time, but not as good as seeing it the first time. Javier Bardem still makes for the best Bond villain of all time, especially with that first scene he's in.

Eragon is a terrible, terrible movie, but has just the right pacing to be perfect for rifftrax. It's, I think, one of the best I've seen. Or heard, rather.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
The Last Movie I watched was Warm Bodies. It was nice to finally see a movie from the Zombies Point of View instead of the Human though the movie wasn't really interesting for me. Some parts were funny though. The ending was nice though. Overall I'd give it a 7/10.

Years
I think the last full movie I watched was Paranorman. I saw it in theaters over the summer and recently bought the DVD, so I gave it another view. I'd give it a 9/10. It's a solid animated film and is surprisingly mature in its subject matter and humor.

Years
Not counting rewatching movies recently that I've already seen, that would be Rise of the Guardians a few months ago! It was pretty great and knowing how they didn't make enough money from it to cover the spending costs makes me sad. ):

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Just watched the indie film Safety Not Guaranteed. It's a film about journalist trying to get a story about a guy who claims he can time travel. Would definitely recommend it to anyone, was fantastically acted and the story was engrossing.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I saw Toy Story 2 the other day! I was flipping through the channels at my bf's place and found it and oh God it got to the sad song and I was like "I'M NOT GONNA CRY I'M NOT GONNA CRY" and sure enough, I ended up crying all over my boyfriend lol. :( He said that was good though cause he never sees me cry. Wanna see a sad Syd? Make her watch sad Disney movies! lol But of course, Toy Story 2 is awesome. It was worth the tears!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back