• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
LOL, *blushes*

awwwwww thanks ^^

I might just make it so if people request it in my thread, they can say what two they want, but for my own one, I am gonna have a greeting message instead, any more rates are welcome ^^

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
sorry to double post, but I have a new template I would like people to rate ^^

well truth be told, it was made from an old template, but I chanmged tha background, it's not that good, too many sprites, but meh, lol

BakersBulbasaurfanT-card.png

metabee14

Worshipper of the Zero Requiem
Years
A bit plain but it could be good for a pokemon fan card.
Anyway, were did you get that cutie in the upper right corner? It is sweet.

metabee14

Years
It is pretty good for a beginner. I noticed that you recolored the badges, they are nice.
BTW. I made a couple of T-cards.

This card is based on the E-cards and it is just a basic structure:
ecardsnew7kj.png

Here are 2 requests cards I made on another forum, I think they are cool.
requests2bu.png

Here are 2 T-cards with a twist:
differenttcards1tv.png

Here is a sort of Battle frontier card:
bfrontiercard0yo.png

Here are 2 fame checker cards:
famecheckercards7yz.png

And last I have another E-card and a Trainer's eyes card:
ecardtrainereyes5mp.png

Well what do ya all think of it?
And any ideas for the E-card template?

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
wow, cool ^^

I really like the lanturn one, I should try one like that soon.

oh and a quick warning, there will be a T-card comp coming up pretty soon, me and forest groveyle are organising it ^^

metabee14

Years
Baker's Bulbasaur said:
oh and a quick warning, there will be a T-card comp coming up pretty soon, me and forest groveyle are organising it ^^

I can't wait for that. I'm really looking forward to it.

DragonHeart

Summer Fun!
Years
Super Myuu said:
I made this one a while ago, but haven't actually gotten much feedback on it, so tell me what'cha think ^^

Animated_Trainer_Card_2.gif

The only problem I have with it is that it's a little too fast (along with like 2 typos), but it took so long and had so many frames I just left it alone for the time being. Meh, I'll edit it eventually XD.

~Myuu
Myuu, I think your T-card is absoulutely incredible! maybe it is just a tad bit too fast, but who cares? it's awesome! You seem to be an amazing spriter, and you even know the Japanese names... you should make a T-card shop pronto!! ;)

may2

~Master Coordinater~
Years
I made this template for a coordinator card a few days ago, I'm in the process of making an animation out of it.

coordinatortemplate2ze.png

I made this card a while ago for another forum.

cardanumation2fh.gif

BassX

Pokemon Master
Years
i have a question:when someone tells u to post the trainer sprite that u want on the card how would i do that? Oh,and if someone tells u to choose from 2 card how do u do that if there is only pictures?

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Lord Doom said:
i have a question:when someone tells u to post the trainer sprite that u want on the card how would i do that? Oh,and if someone tells u to choose from 2 card how do u do that if there is only pictures?

well as for a trainmer sprite, there are numerous websites with trainer sprites on them and u just say the name of the character u want, or get one made especially for u in a sprite shop. and as for templates, u just say what one uw ant, like no1 no2 etc

or copy that template into ur posts and say

I want that one

v-lord

n00b smacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2005
could someone tell me how to cut the badges sprite etc. everytime i put it on my t-card a white box is around it. how can i get rid of it?

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
If your using paint it's very simple. When you have the image cut, look under the toolbar to the left and click on the second box with the colored shapes in it. If you're still confused then let me know, I'll do a better job of describing. =P

v-lord

n00b smacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2005
ok i built my t-card but it wont let me copy it into my sig. got any suggestions?

v-lord

n00b smacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2005
sorry to DP but what do you think of my new t-card?
6.bmp

Izzy

=O
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2006
As I want this topic to live,

trainercard.png

What do you think? 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back