• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon YouTube Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 16, 2017
So I started a youtube channel today after being inspired by some of the bigger youtube channels (like shofu, pokeaimmd and jwittz) I wondered if you guys could give me some criticism on my video and let me know if it's any good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Sorry RocketGlory, but it's against the community rules to advertise your YouTube channel anywhere outside of your signature. If you plan on making a series of videos, you could always check out our Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews board, but make sure you read the rules if you decide to post there. Since this topic doesn't really serve as a discussion topic, I'm going to have to close it. Best of luck!

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back