The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Old 2 Weeks Ago, 11:33 PM
enhar978

Nature: Hardy
CAn I be the beta tester please
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 02:31 AM
Dimebag
Getcha' Pull !

Nature: Gentle
Wow....a really original project ! I've got to admit that it has captured my attention , I'm looking forward for it , good luck

\m/ KYUSS \m/
Old 1 Week Ago, 10:10 PM
BringSynTheHorizon
Banned

Nature: Quiet
Hey is this still being worked on? I really love the idea and everything but I haven't seen Le pug online for a while :/
Old 1 Week Ago, 06:40 PM
chiefjeef
Hero Of Time

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to chiefjeef
where did this hack go ???

come through! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmg...6nqhWxg/videos
Old 1 Week Ago, 01:14 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefjeef View Post
Somewhere where it cannot be discovered.

But seriously, since it's apparently moving to different ROM base, it may take a while.
Old 2 Days Ago, 08:54 PM
Le pug
la butt doit le sniff

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefjeef View Post

Sorry, I took a break from it due to irl problems. I got a gall bladder removal surgery and had to recover and plus I've been busy with my 12 hour work days and been playing other games so just been conflicting with my schedule but I'm done with my break and I'm getting back into it now!

Gotta say I understand I was gone and no progress was put out but even during my break seemed like there was no interest and that's what also prolonged my break
Old 2 Days Ago, 09:41 PM
V.V
ブラック

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to V.V
Well, since you're back. Hope you make a huge progress! Hope you recover fully too

Pair x Cute pair x Servant x Current hack: ON HOLD

Old 2 Days Ago, 11:48 PM
Le pug
la butt doit le sniff

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.V View Post
Well, since you're back. Hope you make a huge progress! Hope you recover fully too
Thanks! Appreciate it. I've been recovering well and I return to work in a week! By that time, I would have had a nice 17 days of staying at home and relaxing

Trying to finish up the second town now, still trying to figure out minor problems I was having before I took my break then I'll be working on the insides of the buildings of the town then onto the next route!
Old 2 Days Ago, 12:29 AM
Shinx
it's a mad world

Glad to see that you're back Le Pug, I hope your recovery continues to go well and I am eagerly awaiting some more progress on your ROM hack. :)

Sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more.
Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded...
Old 1 Day Ago, 05:01 AM
General Faroh
So...kidneys change colors?

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le pug View Post
Sorry, I took a break from it due to irl problems. I got a gall bladder removal surgery and had to recover and plus I've been busy with my 12 hour work days and been playing other games so just been conflicting with my schedule but I'm done with my break and I'm getting back into it now!

Gotta say I understand I was gone and no progress was put out but even during my break seemed like there was no interest and that's what also prolonged my break
Finally announcing we're back in action eh? I'm also back from my problems, I think I was mostly gone all of March, I had to take care of my grandmother before she passed, and she passed, uh, early April, late March. I kinda had a prolong break from the hack because, you know, you pretty much disappeared for a while.

But we're both back from our irl problems and break, so the hack will be out in no time! We just kinda got one script error to take care of, but other than that, and I hope I'm not jinxing anything, no other problems are occuring.

Old 11 Hours Ago, 02:23 PM
Le pug
la butt doit le sniff

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Faroh View Post
Finally announcing we're back in action eh? I'm also back from my problems, I think I was mostly gone all of March, I had to take care of my grandmother before she passed, and she passed, uh, early April, late March. I kinda had a prolong break from the hack because, you know, you pretty much disappeared for a while.

But we're both back from our irl problems and break, so the hack will be out in no time! We just kinda got one script error to take care of, but other than that, and I hope I'm not jinxing anything, no other problems are occuring.
Well the script error has been taken care of, which was the only thing slowing us down for the time being so everything is currently back on track which is always a good sign!

Pesky level script: 0 Us: 1
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links