• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
@KawayPikachu If you are acepted,I shall give you a warm welcome.

(Can any GM make a classes list for Daniel?I heard only them can do that and its already Thanksgiving afternoon....)

isn't it evening? Because were eating dinner not lunch.
oh and a schedule isn't necessary. We just pick a class each IC day.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@igotpokeballz: Who told you that? I sure didn't. While I am open to suggestions on what class students are assigned at the beginning of each day, ultimately that's a gamble and the student in question may not get that class, so yes. It is ultimately up to us.

igotpokeballz

Years
@igotpokeballz: Who told you that? I sure didn't. While I am open to suggestions on what class students are assigned at the beginning of each day, ultimately that's a gamble and the student in question may not get that class, so yes. It is ultimately up to us.

Ooooooh....well...okay then. I feel stupid. Apparently I completely misunderstood you when i asked the same question. Dx

Dawn

Years
Hmm.... Maybe I should consider redoing the first post a bit to try and answer some of these frequent questions. Back in the day I somehow don't thing Jack imagined this much traffic when he didn't explain these. ||3

Perhaps I could just add the explanation to the plot section?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Hey all, unfortinalty im having internet oroblems, a.k.a. Bt is completly down in my area. Im quite miffed. Ill try to get online at work via laptop on sat/sun posted from phone, excuse grammar and spelling. Lessthanthree and whatnot

igotpokeballz

Years
@yellow hey can I make a quick change to Cecil's hair color? I want it black instead of white. lol black and white.

Edit: his pic w/ black hair is in avitar. Just sayin.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@igotpokeballz: Why would I have an objection to his hair color being changed? I mean honestly do you even need to ask for permission on something like that? That would be silly. Go ahead, I suppose.

@Somniac: It's always appreciated when you keep us updated with what's going on. c:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Yellow @Sapph @Dia @Nideous @EVERYONE WITH A CHARACTER IN THE INFIRMARY:
Just so you know, Ty is in there too.

igotpokeballz

Years
@igotpokeballz: Why would I have an objection to his hair color being changed? I mean honestly do you even need to ask for permission on something like that? That would be silly. Go ahead, I suppose.

@Somniac: It's always appreciated when you keep us updated with what's going on. c:

ok xD honestly i've never roleplayed like this anywhere els but here. technically im still a n00b. :)

so it's tempting to ask about many things big or small.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
So, Danielle gets to see her uncle again. He still thinks Mark (Megaman's character) is an immature, mischevious brat with an untrained wild Sableye. I wonder how they'll react when they meet again. ON THE NEXT PTA.

Not posting till tomorrow btw. So the suspense shall wait~

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Got my internet back, I'll be home tomorrow and have something up shortly thereafter. :]

Edit: Waiting on Indigo's response to the few questions Gwen asked in my last post, so I'll post when Batel updates, [No rush Batel, I know you've been ill recently].

Last edited:

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Hey everyone. I should hopefully be posting my SU tomorrow. I almost have it done. I worked on it a lot late tonight (its 1 am where I am at). I'm sorry it's later than I said. I kept changing my mind and didn't like what I had the first time. I hope I am still eligible to be a part of this RP.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
So I found an iPod app that let's me post and made my IC post from it as well as this one. Could someone let me know if my IC post is to short?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Go ahead and drop my self-insertee. I think that may be what has been draining my muse ever so rapidly.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Well I can only post from my iPod for the next few weeks. My screen broken laptop is officially dead now. I get a new computer next Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back