• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Everbody wait, there will be a full release soon.

Just need some minor fixes on the grammar, adding/changing sprites, etc.

So sit tight, the wait will be worth it.

Ape

The Grapester
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 8, 2010
I cannot wait for the full version...will keep tabs on this thread

Lusidea

Lolwut
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
From looking at the videos/pictures, it seems that the game, once its out, will be a big hit. Good work. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2010
Could I ask if this game can be played with an emulator cause when i downloaded the demo version it starts like a progaram

lil-gimli1

Lil-Gimli1
Years
nice hack, i tried the demo, it looks good

srry for double post,

just a few questions,

Will you be able to catch all the legendaries/event pokemon?

and, Approxtimately how long till the full game comes out, or at least the next demo,
i'm so excited about this, i got the 1st demo and even though you said try not to play it, because of mart bug, i still am

Last edited:

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
This game really looks great OG. There is so much custom stuff that it blows your mind. Plus the storyline is amazing. I wish so much that I thought of it first.

One thing that kind of turns me off of the game is all the misspellings and grammar mistakes. I may be able to help you with that, though.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
This game really looks great OG. There is so much custom stuff that it blows your mind. Plus the storyline is amazing. I wish so much that I thought of it first.

One thing that kind of turns me off of the game is all the misspellings and grammar mistakes. I may be able to help you with that, though.

I'm actually working on that now XD

I should actually get working on it a little faster, I've been slacking off.

Back