• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I have found a good use for a shotgun shell.

Spoiler:

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I'm feeling quite refreshed this morning, which is unusual for me after waking up. It may be because I left my window open last night, allowing fresh air into my room for the first time in a long time.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
85. If I let my window open, I'd probably had frozen to death. XD
Dear god, last night was so cold...The heating wasn't working, let's hope the mechanic will be able to fix it.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

It got a little too cold last night, but I was too sleepy to figure out how to operate my window, so I just grabbed another blanket and waited until the morning to close it.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

OOOOHHHHH that's really pretty. Is that the new female protag?

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Welp, that was a waste of time. Woke up only to find I was late for a TF2 Highlander match, and my team sucked balls cause mostly everyone refuses to practice.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

I noticed Tara. I've been angered by this. not really but seriously :[

Arma

The Hyena
Years
1.First time for me seeing my posts from yesterday back XD
can't believe there's been this few posts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back