• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023
Wild Pokemon does not reset stepcount. Just run around that hidden switch and keep checking it until something cool happens!
And this part is very important to the story!
I finally managed to do it! Thanks!

Anyway here is an issue I ran into yesterday & again today:

O3HEQTT.png

My game freezes whenever I try to access this door in the desert. Yesterday I ignored it, restarted from my last sav file & randomly sank some other way & found my way to Murk Cave then to Seaview City where the "you're drunk bro" (lol) event took place. But today I decided to go there again & the same thing happens (now I don't even remember my way to Murk Cave lol).

Yet another question: that bit where the Karate broski asks you to find a way for him to learn 'Dragon Fist', is that supposed to take place in this beta?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I finally managed to do it! Thanks!

Anyway here is an issue I ran into yesterday & again today:

O3HEQTT.png

My game freezes whenever I try to access this door in the desert. Yesterday I ignored it, restarted from my last sav file & randomly sank some other way & found my way to Murk Cave then to Seaview City where the "you're drunk bro" (lol) event took place. But today I decided to go there again & the same thing happens (now I don't even remember my way to Murk Cave lol).

Yet another question: that bit where the Karate broski asks you to find a way for him to learn 'Dragon Fist', is that supposed to take place in this beta?
You're pretty good at finding mysteries! Haha! That cave in the desert was supposed to be for a later beta. It was in the midst of being in the current beta or not, but then I dropped it for 2.3 and forgot about it, lol. I'm surprised that you found it! I forgot to "close off" that script, haha!

The Dragon Fist storyline is going to be in a much later beta.

There's a few other things left to do like finding the lost girl, exploring the outside portion of Route 52, and getting into Lola's Poke Baby Playground (which is a pretty funny event! But it's hard to figure out, lol) which has some awesome things in it, if and only if you can get in... hehe. There's also finding the Surfer Shorts guy, lol.

Also, did you find Tizzle in Murk Cave? That's another thing to do, haha.

Edit 1 - And exploring Route 73 where the sailor sails you there!

Edit 2 - And now there's a girl that grooms your Pokemon in the Aqualight Undergrounds only during the daytime (after the underground fight).
And there's also the "I'm waiting for the cute Pokemon to come play with me," little girl!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023
You're pretty good at finding mysteries! Haha! That cave in the desert was supposed to be for a later beta. It was in the midst of being in the current beta or not, but then I dropped it for 2.3 and forgot about it, lol. I'm surprised that you found it! I forgot to "close off" that script, haha!

The Dragon Fist storyline is going to be in a much later beta.

There's a few other things left to do like finding the lost girl, exploring the outside portion of Route 52, and getting into Lola's Poke Baby Playground (which is a pretty funny event! But it's hard to figure out, lol) which has some awesome things in it, if and only if you can get in... hehe. There's also finding the Surfer Shorts guy, lol.

Also, did you find Tizzle in Murk Cave? That's another thing to do, haha.

Edit 1 - And exploring Route 73 where the sailor sails you there!

Edit 2 - And now there's a girl that grooms your Pokemon in the Aqualight Undergrounds only during the daytime (after the underground fight).
And there's also the "I'm waiting for the cute Pokemon to come play with me," little girl!
You mean the girl attacked by the Rocket grunt? If that's the one she told me to go away & when I go speak to her mother she asks why I didn't bring her with me. If that's the entirety of the event then I believe I've done it :P

I got the shorts from the surfer guy but a message in the surf club says that the feature associated with it is meant for later. I found Tizzle & battled him (after which he did his business lol). If by the outside of R52 you mean the one accessible through the cave exit in Tosturf then yea I discovered the gurad had moved out :D I also let the lady in the UG groom my poke.

I also found the man to whom the elder sacrificed his voice lol but I believe what he tells you is meant for a later beta (or isn't it)?

& do you mean the sailor in Seaview? The bar is open & I bought some drinks but he still doesn't sail me anywhere :/

Oh yea, I did find the pokemon playing next to the little girl & caught it :P Also I ran into what seemed to me as some other special event pokemon in Aqualight (judging from their battle theme), one in the spot "the sinister pokemon used to be" & one just after jumping over some ledge.

EDIT: NVM the sailor event, I guess I just had to buy enough drinks lol.

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
You mean the girl attacked by the Rocket grunt? If that's the one she told me to go away & when I go speak to her mother she asks why I didn't bring her with me. If that's the entirety of the event then I believe I've done it :P

I got the shorts from the surfer guy but a message in the surf club says that the feature associated with it is meant for later. I found Tizzle & battled him (after which he did his business lol). If by the outside of R52 you mean the one accessible through the cave exit in Tosturf then yea I discovered the gurad had moved out :D I also let the lady in the UG groom my poke.

I also found the man to whom the elder sacrificed his voice lol but I believe what he tells you is meant for a later beta (or isn't it)?

& do you mean the sailor in Seaview? The bar is open & I bought some drinks but he still doesn't sail me anywhere :/

Oh yea, I did find the pokemon playing next to the little girl & caught it :P Also I ran into what seemed to me as some other special event pokemon in Aqualight (judging from their battle theme), one in the spot "the sinister pokemon used to be" & one just after jumping over some ledge.

EDIT: NVM the sailor event, I guess I just had to buy enough drinks lol.
Good job! Haha! When it's morning in your game, go to Lola's garden and see what happens, lol.
She starts trolling you, lol.

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023
Good job! Haha! When it's morning in your game, go to Lola's garden and see what happens, lol.
She starts trolling you, lol.
I tried going in there & she says her garden is only open saturdays. Would temporarily altering my computer calendar then changing it back have any effect on the gameplay?

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Help! Where can i get HM Smash? I got 3 badges and 3 shards, i talked to everyone but no HM...

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
we start off in the saejo league right? xD i get them mixed up but if yes, how to get magmortar? and in the ignite heights gym, theres no gym leader just something about construction.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
it say brock is battling and want me to come back whenever... how?
When you come back later, eventually, you'll hear that he went off to Chert Town.
You'll meet him for the first time in Chert Town.
Chert Town (last gym town) is home of the Rock Type Gym Leader Sedmant (a play on the word sedimentary).
You see the relation there.. I have planned is for having an epic [double gym battle] against those two with your friend Teal!
Basically Brock goes there and pushes to become a co-partner gym leader (
is that even legal in the pokeworld? LOL) of Chert Town with Sedmant.
There is actually going to be an event where you see Brock in the process of such demand... lol.
Sounds pretty rocky, hahaha.
----------
Now in other Taejo news...
Zaquar built a new kind of house in Aqualight, haha.
After countless **** of recoloring (LOL) and block inserting in Advance Map
Aqualight is recieveing some architectural updates!
-----

-----
we start off in the saejo league right? xD i get them mixed up but if yes, how to get magmortar? and in the ignite heights gym, theres no gym leader just something about construction.
We start off in Taejo. However, the two regions are really interconnected with eachother.
You get to travel to a regional borderline Peacemaker City of Seijo after Gravesend Town using the West Taejo Cavern/East Seijo Cavern.
You even get to meet the Gym Leader of Peacemaker City in Seaview Town's Pokecenter!
Magby can be found in the evenings (when the sun is setting) on Route 53/54 I think.

Haha! You are lost in the puzzle buddy! There are secret switches in some of those rocks... hehe!
Those switches unlock an extra room in that cave!
Remember when one of the hikers said that, "Sometimes objects are your biggest help."

Last edited:

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
That pinkie light xD Should be on the left side, beside the door. It doesn't look good in that position. It's on the center of the house O_o
PokemonNormal_01_zps71aed5c9.png

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
That pinkie light xD Should be on the left side, beside the door. It doesn't look good in that position. It's on the center of the house O_o
PokemonNormal_01_zps71aed5c9.png
Yeah LOL. It literally replaced the old house that was there and the light stayed in the same spot, haha.
-----

-----
The pinkie light (I like that name, lol) has been fixed!

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
[/FONT][/SIZE]
We start off in Taejo. However, the two regions are really interconnected with eachother.
You get to travel to a regional borderline Peacemaker City of Seijo after Gravesend Town using the West Taejo Cavern/East Seijo Cavern.
You even get to meet the Gym Leader of Peacemaker City in Seaview Town's Pokecenter!
Magby can be found in the evenings (when the sun is setting) on Route 53/54 I think.

Haha! You are lost in the puzzle buddy! There are secret switches in some of those rocks... hehe!
Remember when one of the hikers said that, "Sometimes objects are your biggest help."
[/QUOTE]

got the badge :D, where do i get the go goggles for the sandstorm? and whats flygons typing now? trapinch is bug and ground o.O

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
[/FONT][/SIZE]

got the badge :D and whats flygons typing now? trapinch is bug and ground o.O[/QUOTE]
Bug/Dragon. Now go back to that place where that sign talking about construction was.
----------
I'm also making all text a uniform color. Instead of black, I'm making it a dark Teal-ish color.
In subliminal representation of Pokemon Teal Version, haha.
-----

-----
And more varied tree tiles!
-----

Last edited:

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
Bug/Dragon. Now go back to that place where that sign talking about construction was.[/QUOTE]

the 4th shard... lol i post too much on this thread o.o but this game is amazing :)

so i assume i have to do something with these shards right about now? ima look a few pages back in this thread..

edit; so wheres the ignite temple??

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Bug/Dragon. Now go back to that place where that sign talking about construction was.

the 4th shard... lol i post too much on this thread o.o but this game is amazing :)

so i assume i have to do something with these shards right about now? ima look a few pages back in this thread..

edit; so wheres the ignite temple??[/QUOTE]
It's behind the Pokecenter.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Inferno,I played for 2 hours and So far I only have 2 shards (Blue & Green) Where can i find a Yellow shard?
Also, 2 HM's Radiance & Cut
Now i'm Trying to get a 3rd Badge & I read previous post i need a Blue Flute found on Route 55, In order to cure the Poisoned Lady blocking the gym, so far i can't find A Blue Flute in Route 55. So Can You Please Post a Screenshot on Where The Blue Flute is Exactly?

Back