• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
*pops in* hai

So obviously I've been, well... "missing" for like a month or two or three now, but I guess I should really be official and say that I'm leaving. So... I'm leaving.

KBYELUVUALL <3

(Just remember that I could come back if I wanted so don't count me out just yet *****es)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
*pops in* hai

So obviously I've been, well... "missing" for like a month or two or three now, but I guess I should really be official and say that I'm leaving. So... I'm leaving.

KBYELUVUALL <3

(Just remember that I could come back if I wanted so don't count me out just yet *****es)

Awww that makes me sad tbh. I thought you were a nice guy. If you do decided to come back here though, I we can cross path again! See you around PJ.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
*pops in* hai

KBYELUVUALL <3

Aww we'll miss you PJBottomz! All the best in your future endeavours, and if you ever decide to return, we'll always welcome you back with open arms. Take care and seeya! o/

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
Hi everyone! It's been quite a while since I've posted here, and it's been a while since I've even browsed these forums. I used to be a mainstay in the Pokemon Roleplaying board and was active for a few years before life got in the way. Crazy to think it's almost been ten years since I originally joined and I look to make a positive impact now that I have returned.

Since my 5/6 ear hiatus, I graduated high school, got engaged, got married, and now have my first child on the way. It's been an exciting time.

I actually got an email a few days ago telling me happy birthday and that's when I decided I would return. Well, here I am and I'm excited to be back!

Randall

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ohhhhhh my god!! *jumps for joy* Congrats!! Babies are a blessing. You & your wife will be great parents to your child. You will learn so much. I'm glad life has been treating you so well, and glad to see you have made a return.

But wow...10 years! That's a looong time! It's amazing to see members like you returning again, I'm fascinated by that, really xD. I hope you can at least stick around, the Roleplay Corner may have changed for ya, but we still roleplay there! Hope I can see ya there, and have a great stay! ^__^

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
Ohhhhhh my god!! *jumps for joy* Congrats!! Babies are a blessing. You & your wife will be great parents to your child. You will learn so much. I'm glad life has been treating you so well, and glad to see you have made a return.

But wow...10 years! That's a looong time! It's amazing to see members like you returning again, I'm fascinated by that, really xD. I hope you can at least stick around, the Roleplay Corner may have changed for ya, but we still roleplay there! Hope I can see ya there, and have a great stay! ^__^

Yes babies are truly a blessing. I just felt my baby kick for the first time just two days ago. We find out what we are having two days before Christmas!

PokeCommunity has changed a lot since I've left. Lots of things I need to catch up on. One thing stayed the same I see. They still never found a better slogan.

catroZ

Working...Don't bother me...
Years
Hello,
I will be leaving this place for an indefinate amount of time.I am currently making 3 ROM Hacks at the same time, and I've been modded, too(check my signature) .
I really enjoyed coming to this place, but I can't do this anymore.

-zortac .

Synerjee

Years
Hello,
I will be leaving this place for an indefinate amount of time.I am currently making 3 ROM Hacks at the same time, and I've been modded, too(check my signature) .
I really enjoyed coming to this place, but I can't do this anymore.

-zortac .

Aw it's sad to see you go zortac. All the best with your three hacks! Put your all into it and I'm sure they'll turn out to be very successful one day. Until then, take care and if you ever want to return, PC'll always be here for you! Bye~

Years
Hi guys, was last here 2011. Came back cause of X/Y! Pretty sure everyone I knew then is gone haha.

Synerjee

Years
Hi there bna! Welcome back to PC~ Things might have changed over the course of your two-year absence, people come and go, but we should be still the same PC you know and love! I'm sure there could still be some of your friends here that have stayed on, so hopefully you'll bump into them soon. Take your time to familiarize yourself once more with this place, and if in doubt, you always have our Moderators and our friendly members to fall back onto! It's great to have you back. C:

Years
Hey everyone. I havn't been here for quite a while bt i am once again back, hopefuly for longer this time. Haha did anyone even notice i was gone for over a year? ^_^;
I guess I didn't notice, because I wasn't around much last year :p but welcome back to PC! :D We certainly do hope you stick around this time for sure! :)

Anyways, if you have any questions about the site or how we do things around here, please never hesitate to ask a moderator such as myself or anyone else in bold around here, and we'd be more than glad to help out~

ChibiVamp

>>RETRO GAMER<<
Years
I guess I didn't notice, because I wasn't around much last year :p but welcome back to PC! :D We certainly do hope you stick around this time for sure! :)

Anyways, if you have any questions about the site or how we do things around here, please never hesitate to ask a moderator such as myself or anyone else in bold around here, and we'd be more than glad to help out~

Thanks, i'll be sure to ask if anything comes up. I'm gna be trying harder to finish challenges i start. :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Everyone, I will be on hiatus again for about a week, because I have to do something that is linked to the upcoming Christmas event, that I might be too busy to come here at this moment. However, I might come here on occasion if I have some free time.

Farewell for now, everyone, and don't worry, I'll be back soon.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Everyone, I will be on hiatus again for about a week, because I have to do something that is linked to the upcoming Christmas event, that I might be too busy to come here at this moment. However, I might come here on occasion if I have some free time.

Farewell for now, everyone, and don't worry, I'll be back soon.

too bad :( but we`ll see you agian soon and selamat tinggal :)

Years
Okay guys, I got news that my computer was fixed so hopefully I'll start to get back to my usual activity around this weekend. So given I'm not "hidden" anymore you can say I'm back, and I'll eventually be back on the server around next week as well!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Okay guys, I got news that my computer was fixed so hopefully I'll start to get back to my usual activity around this weekend. So given I'm not "hidden" anymore you can say I'm back, and I'll eventually be back on the server around next week as well!

That's nice Hika, and I hope you can be active again in no time!

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years

Missed ya, Hikari. Glad to have you back.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
Alright, I've been here for 4 days. I think it's time I leave. Byeeeeee people

Years
Alright, I've been here for 4 days. I think it's time I leave. Byeeeeee people
Sorry to see you going after just 4 days :( is there anything going on here at PC though that's causing you to leave so soon though, if you don't mind me asking?

Back