• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle me!

cloud0114

Cloud
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
Hey guys,

Iv just finished playing through pokemon white for the first time and got my 6 to level 100. iv always played through the pokemon games up to generation 3 but only ever had one freind who played enough to battle (kinda like each others rival like gary lol) as wifi and such wasnt avalible at the time.

anyhow now wifi exists and id love to have some random battles to test my team and maybe make a freind or two, i dont breed to perfection or use every single EV in a certain way, but id like to think i put a little care into making my teams.

if you do want to battle me id prefer if you don't be ridiculously boring and decide to send out a team of legendaries as lets fair, if thats how you roll you suck :)
the general rules i like to battle with and abide by in my teams which if feel makes battling alot more fun are:

1. no legendary pokemon
2. one psuedo-legendary per team
3. each pokemon must be different, ie no having 6 salamances!

you dont have to go by those rules but if you send out more than one legendary ill be very bored and consider just noding off due to how boring youve made that battle ;) haha just kidding...or am i...

and thats it! so post here if you want to battle :)

one more thing, is that i only really battle singles, as apose to double and tripple battles, for now ;)

White 1807-5448-8764

Last edited:
Back