• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
F**kyeahpokevillains.tumblr.com :)! There are many FY tumblr blogs about Pokemon characters and shippings :P.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
F**kyeahpokevillains.tumblr.com :)! There are many FY tumblr blogs about Pokemon characters and shippings :P.

Yea, I searched Google for "Miyamoto and Domino" and found that website.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Wow, never really thought of looking around for images in tumblr. :3

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Miyamoto: I would choose Mia as her dub name too, even though it's not very hard to come up with this name lol! However, I doubt she's dead. If you listen to the CD drama (I could send you the text), you can see that Miyamoto makes reports during many years after the "deadly" avalanche.

That's what I think too. My theory is that she may have lost her mind a little from searching that long and alone.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
That's what I think too. My theory is that she may have lost her mind a little from searching that long and alone.

That would make sense... but I don't want to accept the fact she's been in the mountains for so long, it's so stupid!!! xD *Picturing a dirty hermit-Miya dressed in rags eating raw llamas with her bare hands.*

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
That would make sense... but I don't want to accept the fact she's been in the mountains for so long, it's so stupid!!! xD *Picturing a dirty hermit-Miya dressed in rags eating raw llamas with her bare hands.*

Ewwwww. Now I have to get that image out of my head, thank you. XD

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I actually never know one since I'm not interested to them, but now I am! XD

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I think she meant by she is not interested in Miyamoto, Dynamo, etc, etc.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Sorry if I didn't elaborate more of what I meant, but yes the person above me completely got it right. I wasn't interested at first. :)

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Their names could be quite tricky too that is why I prefer calling them with their English names. :P

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Shiiiiit.... I fail spelling. I'm really sorry.
No problem, I actually thought it was a joke xD! Let's pretend it was.

Their names could be quite tricky too that is why I prefer calling them with their English names. :P

Same here, but not for the same reasons lol. First, the English names are the ones I've been used to since 1998 so they carry a sentimental value to me... Also, the English names are used in almost every country but Japan and a few others, so I'd rather stick to them. However some characters only have a Japanese name (Miyamoto) and others have the same (Domino).

That could be a new question actually. Which names do you prefer to use between English and Japanese, and why?

Last edited:

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Which names do you prefer to use between English and Japanese, and why?
I like both but I prefer the English names. I think their Japanese names sound better hence my username but I grew up with the English dub (mostly). So I guess I also like them for sentimental value? I'm conflicted. I dunno! x__x

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I obviously prefer the English names since the anime that I grew up watching was the English ones, I'm fine with the Japanese ones though. :o

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Which names do you prefer to use between English and Japanese, and why?
I like both but I prefer the English names. I think their Japanese names sound better hence my username but I grew up with the English dub (mostly). So I guess I also like them for sentimental value? I'm conflicted. I dunno! x__x

Depending on my mood, the name Musashi sometimes bother me because in Quebec French it sounds like "fly is pooping", which is not a really enjoyable image xD!!! But I'm trying to forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back