• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Explore The World~ Flying Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
delibird needs a evolution that's for sure...but i would love to see a pre-evolution of delibird tbh...it would be like a cute little santa <3

That would be really cute and cuddly, but imagine how hard it'd be to raise one... It'd probably evolve into delibird around lvl. 20 and Delibird on probably lvl. 30-35...

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
That would be really cute and cuddly, but imagine how hard it'd be to raise one... It'd probably evolve into delibird around lvl. 20 and Delibird on probably lvl. 30-35...
yeah it would be difficult to raise but.... it'll get lot of attention if it looks adorable
In my opinion delibird needs only one evolution....two would be a lot tbh either a pre evolution or a normal evolution.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Yeahh, Delibird couldn't definitely benefit from an addition to its evolutionary line. It honestly feels like it was just used as a gimmick; to have some Pokemon to add into the Ice Path. And it definitely isn't one of the most well-liked Flying types either, so giving it either some awesome evolution or some cute pre-evolution would definitely help boost its popularity a bit, given the Pokemon would actually be more likable than Delibird :p Perhaps giving it a mega-evolution would just fix that as well. I mean, Mawile was never really a popular Pokemon either, but it still got itself a mega-evolution, and I reckon its popularity was boosted some. So yeah :p

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Which of the starter bird lines is your favourite and why?
Pidgeot, Swellow, Staraptor and Talonflame are all great birds. The first one I like for its nostalgic value and the latter three here because of their high attack and speed. I especially like having Talonflame around because its ability warmed eggs in the party.

What flying type would you like to see get a mega evolution?
Mega Xatu! I used one in a Bird Trainer challenge and my oh my, did she pack a punch. Give Xatu that headdress a Xatu deserves. B)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Yeahh, Delibird couldn't definitely benefit from an addition to its evolutionary line. It honestly feels like it was just used as a gimmick; to have some Pokemon to add into the Ice Path. And it definitely isn't one of the most well-liked Flying types either, so giving it either some awesome evolution or some cute pre-evolution would definitely help boost its popularity a bit, given the Pokemon would actually be more likable than Delibird :p Perhaps giving it a mega-evolution would just fix that as well. I mean, Mawile was never really a popular Pokemon either, but it still got itself a mega-evolution, and I reckon its popularity was boosted some. So yeah :p
gotta agree about Mawile it sure got famous after it got a mega evolution :p
found a fake pre evolution of delibird
Pre_evolved_Delibird_by_Avon_Delta.png

i like the back sprite tbh :p

Which of the starter bird lines is your favourite and why?
Pidgeot, Swellow, Staraptor and Talonflame are all great birds. The first one I like for its nostalgic value and the latter three here because of their high attack and speed. I especially like having Talonflame around because its ability warmed eggs in the party.

What flying type would you like to see get a mega evolution?
Mega Xatu! I used one in a Bird Trainer challenge and my oh my, did she pack a punch. Give Xatu that headdress a Xatu deserves. B)

that looks awesome..i would to love to see mega xatu now :D

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Deliora? Could it be...........? OMG RUN!!!
Haha jk.

I suppose that's not a topic worthy of discussion so how about we have someone here give us a topic to debate over?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Well, since you guys want a new topic, how aaabout... if you were to fuse two bird Pokémon together, which would they be? What would you name it? How would it look when they're done fusing?

Years
Whee! :D

If you were to fuse two bird Pokémon together, which would they be?

I'm probably going to be alone in saying this but I think Tropius mixed with Xatu would be pretty cool. I can see Tropius getting a purple coloring and redone a wee bit to more like Xatu/a psychic type. Perhaps I'll do the honors of drawing my idea of it sometime to show you guys. :)

And if Delibird were to get a mega evolution I demand it get a beard like santa, hah. Maybe the max damage of its signature move, Present, could be increased and rather than having a chance to heal it could have a chance to induce a random status effect. I mean, what makes a better present than a box with a "boom" poison powder inside?

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years

Just one thing comes to my mind when I see this.......... All the three legendary bird Pokemon together!! That would be great!!! The powers of all three!
Another one could be a Flygon and Altaria. It is actually possible as both share the Dragon Type. It could become awesome!!!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Let's see... I'd probably have to go with Altaria and Pidgeot. The body and shape of this Pokémon would be almost exactly the same as Pidgeot, but its color scheme would be similar to Altaria. Also, it'd have clouds surrounding it like Altaria does. Aside from these two, I would also fuse Staraptor and Zapdos, maybe. n__n

Olli

Years

I honestly have no idea what would actually look good. I reckon Lugia and Ho-oh would be awesome in theory, but thinking about it, their bodies wouldn't really clash that well together :p Though any two legendary birds sound like a pretty cool fusion.

I'd probably have to agree with Nymphadora that Pidgeot and Altaria might be a good fusion. But I honestly just have a hard time imagining fusions of Pokemon that would turn out to be to at least some degree good looking xD Other than that, I reckon one bird Pokemon might clash well with Skarmory and manage to make an awesome evolution, but not one that I can think of at the moment :p

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
gotta agree with nymph about Pidgeot and Altaria...their fusion would be pretty cute imo.

I can't think of any fusions right now...but i would like to see a fusion in which one of the pokemon is gyarados...

Olli

Years
The topic seems to have gone on for a while, so why don't we bring in a new one? :D

Which of starter birds is your favourite and why?

I reckon this topic is close enough to flying types? The starter birds include Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, Hoot-hoot/Noctowl, Taillow/Swellow, Starly/Staravia/Staraptor, Pidove/Tranquill/Unfezant and Fletchling/Fletchinder/Talonflame.

Looking forward to the replies :D

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
I'd like to put in three please:
1. Pidgeot
2. Staraptor
3. Altaria
This is one Pokemon I'd like to see. It would have some ultimate kind of stats. My opinion on this would be that this Pokemon rocks!

Another epic combo would be:
1. Rayquaza
2. Yvetal
Now this, would be something that would kill everything and would be an unobtainable.........

Years

Taillow! It's definitely the weakest defensively, I can't count how often mine has died from just one attack in R/S/E. But I absolutely love swallows and the design is really cute. Though coming in close is Fletchling because.. well, who can reject such a useful bird? Fire/flying is a fun typing and it also gets Gale Wings. Whoa.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I'd have to say the starly line. It's the first time that I actually raised a starter bird. It has a pretty slick design and it has a decent move pool. Also it was the first shiny that I have caught (caught as a staravia) and is currently a lvl 61-ish staraptor in my black 2 version.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Definitely Pidgey. It's pretty adorable in terms of looks, and could cause some major havoc battling-wise once it's finally evolved into Pidgeot. Also, this may seem a little biased, but... I just love all Pokémon from generations one and two. xD Along with Pidgey, another of my favorites would be Spearow.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Time for a new topic
If you were to give any Pokémon a baby-evolution form or a evolution, which would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back