• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
exactly. frankly, i'm supprised youall found us here. it was nice when pazzkat and i had our "alone time" (if you know what i mean *winks*) before you all started flooding us here on the moon. but o well, hunting for shinies is more important anyway.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
yaaaa! new members. (i shouldn't sound supprised, i IMed mysterious mew and told him/her (he/she won't tell me which) to join the club. so, now we can add mew to our shiny dex.

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 16, 2006
I'm Back!*Groans are heard* :(
Fine! *Storms off, Comes back* :D
Don't Ask. So, What are you people hunting for? *Drools over picture of Shiny Groudon*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i'm looking for *drumroll* *builds anticipation*
aerodactyl! yup, amazing isn't it?

~Black Moonlight~

Inu-yasha Fan...to much...
Years
K I'm back on and I've got a pure evil shiny charizard now!! ^^ it's pretty weak though cuzz I just hurried up and evolved it, ^^

Lv: 37
HP: 78
AT: 95
DF: 100
SPEED: 79
SP AT: 96
SP DF: 97
ExP:12792
Next Lv: 1034
Nature: modest.

I'm trying to get a shiny pidgey now!! ^^ does anyone know any GOOD locations? (on leaf green.) where they might have a better chance of appearing?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
pkmaster... i'm so frusterated that you got a shiny aerodactyl... gaa... how could you do this to me?.. i've spent hours and hours and hours looking, and all of a sudden you pop up and say you have it... i need proof! i know it's againt club policy! but i'm a corrupt leader who doesn't think the rules apply to him!!!

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Well well, lots of RP, shouldn't be suprising, is it really that-much-fun to post here all day? I suppose so... I dunno, I've conflicting thoughts on it myself, anyway, Hi all, so has Aaryn posted at all here recently? doubtful? any important people leave? (Not you rsgh b/c we know we can't get rid of you anyway)

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Seeing as how rsgh5 demands proof, I'll wait for his OK to update the shiny dex for aerodactyl... And that looks like all the new shinies (excpet evolutions, which are added when the 1st form is caught), so another dex update isn't quite neccisairy yet.

Oh, BTW, another welcome for PazzKat. Welcome back!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
that's rsgh5 to you, dani! gosh... not rsgh...what is that crap? alright, so pkmaster can't prove that she's got a shiny aerodactyl for personal reasons... so even though i really, really hate to do this... i'm going to say that we accept her aerodactyl in the dex, and i'm gonna go cry over my wasted days searching for one... i added aaryn to my msn and yahoo messenger lists and am on the constant lookout for him. does anybody know how to get past his password and remove the poll? and... no, pazzkat, you cannot get rid of me. i have little/no life, and what little life i have, goes here.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Er*Hem, highly doubt this is an option but what if we were to ask them to whipe Aaryn out, and have it set to one of us, it's just a bunch of scripts that need to be read through, although depending on what they're using they may be unable to do it. Oh well, Mr. 5, can I call you that now, or how about the "Runaway 5" it's a band from a personal favorite video game of mine, if you know what game I'm talking about, post it and let's see you roll your dice.

~~~~~~~
``````````````----------
`````````--------.............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[v]
^~~~still no signature, anyone have any ideas?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, you should put something really big about how you love your pair, rsgh5

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Still hunting for shiny Safari Zone pogeymons. No luck since Rhyhorn. But I did break a record last night. I caught not 1 but 2 Chanseys in the one Safari Zone outing! Thats a PB for me and possibly a world record, or at least in the top 10, or something.

You have no life either rsgh5? (thats it from now on you are r5 to me, like it or lump it :P) We must come from the same distant planet of antisocial freaks. Or do you have a social life and Im just a lonesome freak?

Back