• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
:/ is there a way to change the save file back to where it works with a flash cart or emulator Jambo 51? Like you did with your patch. Because I honestly spent like 50 bucks on the game cart so I could play it on my GBA.

This hack never worked on a flash cart, even beta 2.1 from 09 did not work on a flash cart. I own a flash cart myself, it would be cool if this worked on a flash cart, but not all hacks made are compatible with flash carts.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
WHAT IS THE MASTER CODE FOR THIS GAME??? I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOREVER AND COME UP EMPTY HANDED :/ although i have this supposed walk through wall cheat itself.

the walk through walls is the same as Fire Red, but I'll post it here
509197D3 542975F4 78DA95DF 44018CB4

edit: as for the Master code, I don't have one. It just automatically works for me

Last edited:

Nemisis

Soul Eater
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
cool its awesome now playing its beta 3.1 ill give a feed back if there are glitches ^_^

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for the polite post. I'm pretty sure I fixed this bug a few months ago...

It seems to do this glitch less but it still exists sadly.

Anyway, to the user with the issue, just use the Walk through Walls glitch and you can continue through the game.

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
I have a couple of what I assume to be scripting errors or oversights to report.

Firstly, the events in the house in Mahogany with Lance and his Dragonite with you discovering the Rocket base occurs regardless of whether you go up to Lake of Rage to fight the Red Gyarados and talk to Lance.

Secondly, if you don't go to Ice Path and fight Zane before going to the Radio Tower then the event where the policeman comes out doesn't occur. So after catching/beating Suicune the policeman is still there and won't move allowing you to go through Ice Path. I'm not sure what makes him go away when this happens but I just went back and talked to the Wise Trio again in Ecruteak and the policeman was gone when I went back.

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2018
I have a couple of what I assume to be scripting errors or oversights to report.

Firstly, the events in the house in Mahogany with Lance and his Dragonite with you discovering the Rocket base occurs regardless of whether you go up to Lake of Rage to fight the Red Gyarados and talk to Lance.

Secondly, if you don't go to Ice Path and fight Zane before going to the Radio Tower then the event where the policeman comes out doesn't occur. So after catching/beating Suicune the policeman is still there and won't move allowing you to go through Ice Path. I'm not sure what makes him go away when this happens but I just went back and talked to the Wise Trio again in Ecruteak and the policeman was gone when I went back.

I thought there was a man selling Lava Cookies that wouldn't let you leave Mahogony until the Radio Tower was finished ?

Have you used any cheats at all, Walk through Walls, maybe? Because I've been through the game multiple times and I've never seen either of these. (I know I've enetered the Rocket Base house before fighting Red Gyarados before too, to buy a Slowpoketail).

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
It's excellent but I have a few issues and questions:

1) What am I supposed to do with the DNA Sample? I've tried the Goldenrod Science Centre and nobody said anything about it!

2) In the Science Centre, the Dragon Claw move tutor acts like I've already taught the move to a pokemon, even though I haven't!

3) In Blackthorn, Axel is standing outside Dragons Den talking about the Lati twins, BEFORE I've beaten the gym or entered Dragons Den at all... this isn't major but it did confuse me a bit, since I had no idea what he was talking about until I was able to enter the Den myself.

4) In Crystal, you can fly to Silver Cave Pokecentre. Is it possible to make it so we can do that in this hack, or does FireRed render it impossible?

5) This isn't an issue, just a question: Where can I find the Soul Dew to equip to Latios and Latias?

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2018
It's excellent but I have a few issues and questions:

1) What am I supposed to do with the DNA Sample? I've tried the Goldenrod Science Centre and nobody said anything about it!

2) In the Science Centre, the Dragon Claw move tutor acts like I've already taught the move to a pokemon, even though I haven't!

3) In Blackthorn, Axel is standing outside Dragons Den talking about the Lati twins, BEFORE I've beaten the gym or entered Dragons Den at all... this isn't major but it did confuse me a bit, since I had no idea what he was talking about until I was able to enter the Den myself.

4) In Crystal, you can fly to Silver Cave Pokecentre. Is it possible to make it so we can do that in this hack, or does FireRed render it impossible?

5) This isn't an issue, just a question: Where can I find the Soul Dew to equip to Latios and Latias?

1. I assume it has something to do with getting Mewtwo eventually but it hasn't been implemented yet. Its a useless item atm.

2. That's strange. When did you try (when you first got to GoldenRod or later in the game?)

5. Don't know. Soul Dew may not be currently in the game, I have never found it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
So I downloaded the new Live Beta that corrected the doorway in the daycare but now they act as if I already have a Pokemon in the daycare. the egg hatched into an Igglybuff and they still wont let me deposit Pokemon. Anybody know why? Thanks in advanced.

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
I thought there was a man selling Lava Cookies that wouldn't let you leave Mahogony until the Radio Tower was finished ?

Have you used any cheats at all, Walk through Walls, maybe? Because I've been through the game multiple times and I've never seen either of these. (I know I've enetered the Rocket Base house before fighting Red Gyarados before too, to buy a Slowpoketail).

Or rather the battle with Zane takes place after the Radio Tower, sorry, got the events mixed up. Either way if you don't do that battle before Suicune then you get the bug with the policeman.

The only time i've used walk through walls when playing the game was at the getting stuck in the wall at the e4 glitch which happened before it was fixed in the live beta.

How would you be able to buy a Slowpoketail inside that house before the Red Gyarados though? The shop doesn't occur until after the Rockets are sorted in Mahogany, before that it's just the two shady looking characters. When i entered that house before going to Lake of Rage the events with Lance happened anyway but I then went up to Lake of Rage and could still do that event normally afterwards. When i went back to the house the event had already happened so the Rocket base was exposed.

Back