• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
^ may one day find the time for a pair...

Not today, though. :p

On another topic:
< thoroughly enjoyed watching the Heroes season finale, but was exhausted by it as it was pushed back an hour and a half because of the Snooker semi-final. Then there was the previous program ("I want to be in a Rock n Roll band") during which < amazed <'s father with <'s knowledge of music that was way before <'s time, and then the Heroes double until 1:30AM.

Seeing as < hadn't slept since the Thursday night/Friday morning, < slept 16 hours. >.<

Kon~

Years
^ and < have already confirmed that < used to watch GX.

^ may or may not remember that < only watched it for the blatent Judai/Johan love.

For pity's sake, Judai pictured Johan with a sparkly bishie background. >.<

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
^^ broke the 25 character rule.

^^ also has that I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

< doesn't do that.

< still has the self-awareness just to say < is lazy.

^ on the other hand did nothing that ^^ didn't.

< is proud of ^.

Kon~

Years
^ should know that < is getting <'s daily Heroes supply by reading theories on the status of Mr. Muggles.

Apparently, Mr. Muggles is actually the mastermind behind everything. And will team up with Waffles to destroy the world.

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
Years
^ Should probably know that <s mom wanted to name <s guinea pig Mr. muggles. <s Guinea pig was named Herbie.

To the conclusion of < Herbie is possibly Mr. muggles code name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back