• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do we eat it in a cup or?

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn184/McDukey/aurafireeetag.png

This one looks low quality to me. I think because most of her hair is blurry. It does add depth buut you should have just blurred the back hairs, like the darker strands at the back.

I like the the text on the other banners though. The one in your signature; the circle on the right irks me though, it's too big or something.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn184/McDukey/poppin.png
You new theme being the tag above^
I think it's definately an improvement on some of your latest tags, notably the last ones on page 3. I'm liking the gradient in the text but I think the style clashes with the other text a little "you got me" and "champagne". Not to mention the "you got me" part is a little hard to read imo. The two colours for the text could maybe be a pixel closer. I'm liking the C4D use but not too sure on the blue around his mouth, looks a bit odd to me. Overall though it's a neat tag, the focal is presented well and I fail to pick out much wrong with it.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Thanks guys, too tired to be replying to them now so yeah xD

You guys can have this
olideaddd.png

Generic colours & what not, but yeah yeah.

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
Years
o:
This makes me think scene kid thread, not that there's anything wrong with that..
anyway,
your edits are beyond amazing, do you use Photoshop? If so, how long have you been using it?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn184/McDukey/olideaddd.png

Awh man, that C4D! I think it's most likely the most used C4D in tagging of all time lol. But anyway, use of gradient maps is perfect in this tag as always, you must teach me!
I like how the effects you used very much resemble his tattoo around his neck, colourful. In saying that though I think it's a little strong on cyan around his body, the stock is just a little too blended. Very much a colour based tag, the effects aren't strong imo, just filling space. Not your best work but nonetheless it's a decent update just watch out for the cyan.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Thanks for the comments guys, and ThatsTakao, your scene comment made my day xD <3

Anyways, a small update, only the one tag or whatever you want to call this, guess it's a vert of some sort xD
Different style so bare with me.
somewhereoutthere.png

moments.

quixotic
Years
Pretty nice update, not sure of the positioning of 'outer', tis a bit far left from the 'focal'.
I do quite like everything in here, 'specially the compo, but those red and orange sort of background things are great, besides rough edges. How did you do them? Like pentool, or is it a stock with an overlay or something?

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
I like your new update =D Reminds me of the style at planetrenders with the verticle lines. Only thing I'd say is make the lines thinner, and get the rough edges off of the text. I like the rest of the texture on the piece, though.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Thank god I actually read through threads, otherwise I wouldn't have realized requests are always open now, and hopefully this time you'll make the theme for me =P

But yes, just an icon set of 4 please, no text =) Two stocks to choose from, this and this

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Your new update reminds me of Ezzo's graphics. I don't know why, but it's really different from your usual style.

Was the 'outer' supposed to be positioned there?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Sure thing, I'd prefer it if y'all made sure first before claiming stuff.
No update for now, might make something later on.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Screw the two week thing, I need to update xD

Decided I needed to start working on some bigger stuff, since nobody out there in the big old world wants something 400x100, so yeah, I'll gradually build up my image sizes I think.
jordantrs.png

And this here, is a collab between the recently returned Pandamore (whose gallery is here) so yeah, she started it off and I finished it, giving us this :D
tag.png

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
The Ready Set

Like I said earlier, you should really stop adding those two dots onto your graphics. I'm sure that there are better things that you can add to make it better. Overall, I like it. Have you done LP's before? Next time, add the C4D's. <3

30 Seconds

I really like this one. Perhaps I just like verticals in general, but this really shows how good a collaboration can be.

moments.

quixotic
Years
That collab has crazy amazing depth...
The only thing I am iffy about is to the right of her head there is like a purple overlay thing and it has a sharp cut off (to her right) which looks a bit messy. Soft brush erase to the rescue!
Otherwise it is amazing as a tag, so gonna collab with you and Panda now/you have inspired my tagging to actually exist for the time being!
Can I see what you added to the tag/what panda gave you?

Renyui!

ascender
Years
i'm upset we haven't started finished our collab, dukey. (p")p

but yeah, that collab with pandamore is nice. but, it gets a bit hazy up near the top. i'd say brighten that up a bit, but yeah. woo.
keep it up. ;)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Well, since you insist,

Img: The Doctor
size: icons would be nice if possible, if not, I'll go for your 400x100
Text: There is one thing you never put in a trap if you want to go on living... Me. *
*(If too long) I'm the Doctor, and basically... Run.

Thanks!

@The Ready Set is awesome! I really love it. Once again amazing Dukey!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
jordantrs.png

The C4D effects in this are extremely cool. I fail at anything that has to do with C4Ds ;_;

Back