• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Naruto is the only show worth watching.

Well that and Rock Lee spin off.

vBMwn.png

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Good evening, people. I just finished watching Hiiro no Kakera, and I'm feeling pretty content atm~ 83 Hungry, but pleased. |D; Now I need to go draw something for a Secret Santa on dA. Go me~

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Hiiro no Kakera looks like something I wouldn't watch. I like shoujo but probably not that sort.

Also Minami-ke was quite funny iirc although I haven't gotten to any of the sequels.

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Hakuouki was/is better in many ways, including the fact that the first game is available in English. Also, concept wise (meaning one girl and her guardians) it can't compete with Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You legit had an Azurill do that?

> went to change one thing in tag
> tag ends up looking a lot different when done

welp.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

That tag just entered night style.

No, I don't think I've ever actually tried to evolve an Azurill. Just read about it. :D
Since Azurill have 75% chance of being female for some reason, and Marill just 50%, things can potentially get awkward when some female Azurill evolve.

Years

I've heard about that whole female Azurill evolving into male Marill thing. It's due to the fact Azurill's gender ratio is different to Marill and Azumarill and also it can depend on Azurill's personality value.

Also, what do you think of those routes with tall grass? (a.k.a. the kind you cannot ride the bicycle through)

Those routes are always hell for me, cos there's too many wild encounters and it always makes me mad.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

I quite like those. I'm doing the Stocking Stuffer Challenge on Emerald, and they're great for grinding. ;3 Routes 118-119 and Routes 120-121 Are my favourites, for some reason. Probably because it has a high chance of rain/storm.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Gamefreak might have looked at that other Nintendo game series where a green-clad lad mows all the grass of the lands he travels through with nothing but a sword. ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back