• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreamland (OOC) [New!]

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Meanwhile in Hyperia.
Thug 1: Give us your money!
Thug 2: *slaps bat on hand*
The Victim cowers in the ally
Victim: Help me, Sea Champion!
A tumble weed drifts by.
Narrator: Where is Sea Champion, find out next week!

Finally I have a suitable character!
*Enter Sea Champion*

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Or Captain Jack.

Let's just throw all subtlety out of the window and have the next location being the TARDIS with David Tennant in it.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
I love how nobody is scared of extra crispy mark. So incase you didn't notice, Riley can't talk, which after SMASH I found to be enjoyable. He also has 6 Inventory slots rather than moves, These items won't really serve any purpose, but they're fun to have. Oh and anybody who wants to interact with Riley, feel free. <3

Also are we only allowed to use one character, cause in the future I would love for my second favorite character (Chompy from Trumpets) to apear.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I love how nobody is scared of extra crispy mark. So incase you didn't notice, Riley can't talk, which after SMASH I found to be enjoyable. He also has 6 Inventory slots rather than moves, These items won't really serve any purpose, but they're fun to have. Oh and anybody who wants to interact with Riley, feel free. <3

Also are we only allowed to use one character, cause in the future I would love for my second favorite character (Chompy from Trumpets) to apear.

Actually I think it should be perfectly fine to use several characters here, as long as you make it clear IC who you're writing about atm. What do you guys say?

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Actually I think it should be perfectly fine to use several characters here, as long as you make it clear IC who you're writing about atm. What do you guys say?

Yeah, as long as the character applies to the rules (i.e. has been accepted, isn't Blarzigord). I like how this is a commitment-free RP, so you don't have to stress out about following plots or quests :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Still, it would be nice to get some interaction. Fox, feel like having your character talk to mine or shall we barfight or should I make Hilda go somewhere else?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I'm waiting for Klippy so we can have some sort of an interaction. Well, as much as you can have with a zombie that is. But if there's a barfight that'll get Jeb's attention for sure.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
We could also change the setting if a café isn't fun enough. But I think we can give it one more chance, yeah?

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I think if others wanted to start branching out around the city/town/world they could.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I think if others wanted to start branching out around the city/town/world they could.
Nah, we have a big locale and people still have only been in one of the areas, so let's explore that first.

Where did the people who called barfight go? XD

Back