• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
This game looks quite impressive, and I like the plot. I'm not too keen on Wichu (the Pokemon, not you :P), but I'm glad you're giving Chimecho an evo - it's been desperately needing one. Also, I like the Reverse Pokemon idea; just having 1 regular type of Pokemon variation (not counting gender variation) never seemed like enough to me.

Maybe by the time I get a new comp (my current one won't handle XP), I'll be able to play it.

*EDIT* I just saw your PBR-type custom trainer feature; very nice. It makes me wonder why D/P never put that in.

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Really good feature.
You're a skilled Game Developer.
It looked pretty impressed, good luck with it!

simplynaruto

Banned
Years
Wow nice game. I really will support it for the 4 weeks I am on these forums. Anyway I would like to ask is the reversed rate some were in the 4000 or the 3000. Also if its reversed and shiny what would it look like. For example since a charizard shiny is one of
the best is that going to change. Like it would be blue and white or something like that?
Also I got some ideas. These ideas lead to other shiny/reverse pokemon
1. You know how pokemon eventually die? Why not make in the laverder town style tower dual type ghosts of dead pokemon with a new pallete. Likea ghost/fire charizard that is ghostly.
2. Instead of makeing the pokemon reversed why not beefed up like a super sayin. When they come in to battle you also have a wave of power go around them.
Thats all I can offer.

Skele

Idea Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
Maybe that can be better if Shiny pokemons have better Defense and Sp. Defense than normal pokemons and Reverse better Attack and Sp. Attack? If pokemon it's Shiny Reverse, they can have all better stats and maybe another special effect like Pressure <with still normal ability effects>.

I think there can't be Shiny or Reverse legendary pokemons because Shiny and Reverse are exceptions to generaly normal pokemons. They can't be any exceptions in one-person group because exception of one object is general and if any player catch, for example, Reverse Groundon, there are now general version of Groundon and now there can't be any "Normal" or "Shiny" Groundons in game because in world is only one Groundon and he is Reverse. In one-person group can't be 3 alternative excluding versions of object in group, that is illoligacal. In online battles in fight normal version of legendary vs. another version of that same legendary, there can be paralogism leading to breach of continuum laws. Also, I think Nintendo theory of shiny legendaries are illogical too. I think, there can't be possibility to have two same legendary pokemons in one game <maybe can't trade legendaries with Mystery Gift (only Wichu can give with Mystery Gift items needed to open legendary events> and i think there can be restriction in PvP online battles - there can't be use any legendary pokemons. Yeah, i have Logic in studies. :P

You can add in game two new items:

Old Mirror - Can change Normal Pokemon into Reverse Pokemon. Can't be use if pokemon is already Shiny or Reverse and if pokemon is legendary. <obtainable after battling Darkrai (use itemfinder)>

Lunar Dust - Can change Normal Pokemon into Shiny Pokemon. Can't be use if pokemon is already Shiny or Reverse and if pokemon is legendary. <obtainable after battling Cresselia (use itemfinder)>

And i have question, Shiny Reverse pokemons have Shiny colouring, Reverse colouring, Shiny version of Reverse colouring, Reverse version of Shiny colouring or new, other, special colouring? Can you show example of Shiny Reverse?

2. Instead of makeing the pokemon reversed why not beefed up like a super sayin. When they come in to battle you also have a wave of power go around them.

No! Please don't link Pokemon with Dragon Ball. I think it's horrifying idea. I don't want Absol SSJ3 :P

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Wow, love the idea of reverse pokemon Wichu :)

If you ever need help doing the reversals, just send me a message :) Not very hard from what I can see, as long as you have some spriting experience XD

Also love Skele's idea of items to change pokemon into reverse/shiny... lol

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Wow! I'm impressed! Between you and me, I wouldn't have thought of that in a million years... I think that will add a whole ton of originality to Pokémon Amethyst. But I was wondering... what is the story behind Reverse Pokémon? Shiny Pokémon are just simply rare versions of the originals, but I know in Pokémon Coliseum that Shadow Pokémon are pretty much "evil" Pokémon.

Keep up the good work, Wichu.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2008
yay

woah man this is great!! i really and i mean REALLY cant wait until this is out

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
I can see you put alot of hard work and effort into this. would you mind having a beta tester for later? if not thats fine. just putting it out for ya. but i love the idea of reverse shinies. (it took forever just to get lucky wit a regular shiny XD )

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
Hello, I am talking to you on behalf DarkShadow Entertainment. I would like to make a business oppurtunity to you, Wichu. We are a company that unites game makers and designers and I am sure that you would like an extra couple of hands to help you.
Here's the offer:

YOUR SIDE
1. You make the game on behalf of us
2. Move your thread to our site

OUR SIDE
1. You get a whole catergory on our site
2. We will publisize your game
3. You will get help from game designers and makers from around the world on our site

Our website is

Go there, make an account and we will do the rest. PM the username "Craig" after you make your account

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back