• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid Crystal Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
Dunno if this has been reported yet(if it was I'm so sorry) but if you lose to pryce in mahogany town you get warped to the Battle Tower in Olivine City img256. imageshack .us /img256/7131/liquidcrystal.png
EDIT: Looks like it happens in the berry tower too. Now that I have my save state there looks like I'm stuck for the time being ._.

Last edited:

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but is there a way to leave New Island when you go to it and you already have the clear bell? I went there to train some of my Pokemon and I'm stuck where the Ho-Oh event should take place and fly you over to the next island. If I try to walk away the event triggers again, but Ho-Oh still doesn't appear. Is there any way to leave? (I do have a save before going to New Island the second time so I can use that if I can't)

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
I temporarily used the walk through walls code to get out of the tower(since the gate was closed)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Ok guys, i've never posted here, and no i don't need help with LC o.O, but I'm posting to tell you if you click the word "HERE" in my signature, it will take you to a new Liquid Crystal thread, which you can post your feedback on, until the PC thread is back. We appreciate your reports and bug reports.

Drone94

Squirtle Rules!!!
Years
I was playing Liquid Crystal On My psp when I battled the red gyrados it froze?

Edit:NVM all I did to battle the gyrados have my starter in the front.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
Dunno if the staff still checks around here but since the forums they linked are temporarily down Imma report this stupid but important bug I found.
In victory road before you battle Silver, there are 2 cells before you would activate the event. If you go through the left, the game will kind of hang where you won't be able to move the cursor thingy but if you go through the right, everything will be normal :3. Sorry if this bug has been reported already

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
how do you get back to the orange islands after Professor Oak tells you to compete in the orange league everytime I get off the ship I always end up in either vermillon or olivine.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2011
question. when i run into the secong battle with my rival (after the first battle with axel) when he sends out his bayleef my games kicks me back to the start up screen. Advice anyone. Playing it on vba if that helps.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
how do you get back to the orange islands after Professor Oak tells you to compete in the orange league everytime I get off the ship I always end up in either vermillon or olivine.
The weather must be rain to go.

question. when i run into the secong battle with my rival (after the first battle with axel) when he sends out his bayleef my games kicks me back to the start up screen. Advice anyone. Playing it on vba if that helps.
That's weird bug... maybe it has corrupted data... or maybe the complete script is buggy

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2013
I'm just wondering if special attacks and physical attacks are the same on all the moves like D/P/Pt ?

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Hey guys. thanks alot for your support, new thread for Pokecommunity is coming soon.

link

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2009
Game froze when I went upstairs in Silph to fight the remaining members of team Static. The tiles warped and made it difficult to move around and i couldn't escape. Will I have to redownload? I have the newest version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back