• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
Wow... This hack looks amazing! The graphics and ASM hacking on the presentation page alone blew me away! I downloaded the Beta 2 version just for a quick look (because I don't know any German), and I lost my breath in awe before the game even started! Very cool so far, I wish you the best of luck with your hack :)

Is this for VBA? If it is please tell me how to get it for VBA

You have to patch the game first with a UPS patcher (Google it).

Last edited:

ominousacid95

Pokémon YouTube Version! :]
Years
No sorry I'am looking for a translator, but I don't find it...

I could help? :D I am not native German but I am Dutch and I speak a fair share of German, not to mention I am regarded to be at a level of English compared to a native speaker because of several exams and certificates [:

thizzman

PKMN rom maker and hacker
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 9, 2022
Oh my god!
This hack looks spectacular!
I hope an English version comes out ASAP!
The graphics are beautiful and the music is perfect!
Well done guys!

ep!c

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
So what Dragonflye?
I'm offering my translation skills, and you refuse my offer because of
an old story that made us enemies?

Um mal eins klarzustellen, digga, man kann mit mir arbeiten.
Sehr gut sogar. Haste ja selber gesehen..
Willste die alten Geschichten nicht einfach fallen lassen und
an den hack denken?

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2023
Are you still updating? can't wait for the english ver.
Currently we are on the run working on Beta 3 / The Release Version. As I can tell we will be updating the old Maps, replacing them with new ones and adding a bunch of new stuff. I guess it would not make much sense translating the hack into english by now, because there are still bugs to fix and things to do, so we had to do the whole translation process twice.
Any1 who wants to do sort of a "fan" translation(of a fan game, yeah) feel free to do so. I don't know exactly how long the next version will take us, but "it's done when it's done" which means we try to do everything as carefully and detailed as possible, to make the experience of the game even better :)

~SBird

Years
Hey man I just started playing the game and I just have to tell you you did a great Job!

but could you give some Information about the wild pokemons 'cause the pokedex doesn't seem to tell you about them?

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2014
Man, this hack looks amazing. I finally got around to playing through the Beta version. Lol silly old me thinking it was full and imagine my surprise when I entered the boat. Gotta say, the hardest thing so far is the glowing maze gym.

I'm Dutch, so I have some (very) basic understanding of German. Ehh Diese hack ist sehr gut! or Nicht schlecht! is about it lol otherwise I just grab the dictionary.

Hoping for the full release before XY comes out.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2023
Just tested, it's amazing !!
Even if you don't understand the language the opening cut-scene (it surprised me a lot) is just awesome and the musics are perfectly converted ^^
The graphics are also beautiful, have you seen those battle background ? :)

Anyway, there's a bug in the first gym's city, when you exit the pokecenter at night, the screen goes black :/
This has to be fixed in the Beta 3 / Final because there you have to wait for daytime to continue playing and if you don't use the 'real-time' options that means that you have to let the game run for 6 hours...

Keep up the good work, waiting for the English translation too because the storyline looks interesting :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2013
Hack looks amazing. Unfortunately, I don't understand German at all, so I'm going to have to wait til an English version is released. (How long does it take to translate?)

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
This hack is rather original it looks amazing love the sprites and battle background. Could someone please pm me when the English version is released?

Back