• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
There's ice cream made from milk, and then there's "frozen dairy dessert", or "frozen dessert", which is not ice cream. If it is ice cream, they'll put it on the packaging in capital letters ICE CREAM. If not, they're misleading the consumer because they don't have enough milk and cream to be considered ice cream. They're made instead with corn syrup and plant resins.

droomph

weeb
Years
There's ice cream made from milk, and then there's "frozen dairy dessert", or "frozen dessert", which is not ice cream. If it is ice cream, they'll put it on the packaging in capital letters ICE CREAM. If not, they're misleading the consumer because they don't have enough milk and cream to be considered ice cream. They're made instead with corn syrup and plant resins.
obesity

delicious

- a poem

-- an oh so good poem

Years
frozen "milk" product
so smooth and creamy they say
it's not real ice cream

~ a haiku about frozen "milk" product.

I addition to JARVIS and suit I'd probably have some golf and helping out other people and learning something every day. And not being able to tire - I don't like the feeling of being tired.

droomph

weeb
Years
I'm so out of shape :ح but I don't like to eat, so I have the skinny out of shape. It's getting better, but I can still see my ribs.

And for some reason, I sweat with no work involved lol I also don't like being tired, because if I'm sweating without work…

So the best day ever would involve becoming super buff and awesome.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I thought moogles were those dumb little guys that sell you crap in KH.. Why does KH borrow so many ideas from FF btw?
Kingdom Hearts was a combined project between Square-Enix (the company behind Final Fantasy) and Disney. So characters from Final Fantasy made appearances in Kingdom Hearts because the parent company worked on the games, although the FF characters had different roles in KH than they did in their original games. Like Moogles. Mog from FFVI was no shopkeeper.

I just finished the little bit of a gallon of ice cream (or frozen dessert, as I didn't pay attention to the packaging) I bought a few weeks ago. Vanilla ice cream with cinnamon swirls and white chocolate chips, topped off with marshmallow sauce. And slightly warmed in the microwave because I enjoy melted ice cream much more than frozen.

As for my perfect day, it would just be a day like today. I got to spend time with my dog, being outside and having fun. To end it, I'm doing what I like to do to pass the time: watch videos and play video games.

I'm not sure what I'd consider a perfect life. I do know that a good start to one would be having enough money not to worry about things, but still being able to work to keep me out of the house. But much like I'm one of those strange people who like melted ice cream, I'm also one of those strange people that enjoy working.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Sadly it is too cold and drab here for ice cream to really be a good choice. But a hot apple pie however! Should do nicely for tonight. ~

Years
Sadly it is too cold and drab here for ice cream to really be a good choice. But a hot apple pie however! Should do nicely for tonight. ~

Totally agreed with ya Marcin, it's just so chilly and wet over here. But yeah I bet that pie tastes great. Cold weather is always something I never like due to the clothing I'm forced to wear.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Hikari10 said:
Totally agreed with ya Marcin, it's just so chilly and wet over here. But yeah I bet that pie tastes great. Cold weather is always something I never like due to the clothing I'm forced to wear.

Not gonna lie I imagine Australia to be like... ULTRA SUPER PERFECT SUMMER ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Which I know is totally wrong, but idk haha. That's just the impression I get from how people talk about Australia... despite the fact that I only know a few Australians in real life.

But then, the world still seems to think that if you live in England you talk like the Queen, so *shrug*.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Most people in this country don't even have much interest in the Royal Family at all, or outright dislike them, haha. The reality of it is that they seem to do so little that a lot of us wonder why we even have them any more.

Years
My gosh, every time I hear about England, it's always gotta do with the royal family (or at least most of the time).. but I guess that's just media bias over here.

Years
When I think of England, I think about people with ridiculous Cockney British/Jamaican/Indian morphed accents.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Gordon Ramsey
My family used to like his shows too much. My mother decided to pretend to be him while I was getting the stray cats' food ready. I was called an incompetent donkey. That was amusing, considering she called my sister an old goat on a different occasion.

Dipu. Throughout last night and today, I've been repeatedly listening to the same two songs off Rise. This is your fault haha. D; Also, go find the lyric video for Rise (the song, not the album). Near the end, there are these creatures and they look just like Slenderman. <3 (As in, the creature. Not me.) The video itself is pretty stupid, though, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Years
My mother hates Gordon Ramsey, probably because of how she sees his attitude. I for one am neutral on him, but with him having 3 chef shows on FOX here in the states and probably many more in England, he's got to be a skilled chef and definitely knows what he's doing.

droomph

weeb
Years
I don't ever watch TV (because I'm a caveman) but if I did I wouldn't mind either way.

However I love those memes.
gordon-ramsay-yelling-meme-chicken.jpg

yep.

Honest

Hi!
Years
The memes are the best. I don't normally like them, but when they're of Ramsey, I make exceptions. :3

And Jess, which two songs? And yeah, the video's odd. The one for Not Gonna Die's better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back