• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Wolfie
1807-7514-6816
male
Steven (Emerald)
Often
White

Looking forward to battling yall in the near future!
You trainer card has been added under the members section. Welcome to the league.

Name: Damion
FC: 0733-7658-0471
Male/Female: Male
Sprite: [what sprite from which game.] Rich Boy (from Pkm Black/white)
Activeness: as much as i can, try to check once a day
Game:[Black/White] White
Your trainer card has been added under the members section. Welcome to the league.

Last edited:

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
This is exactly why my whole team needs a revamp. Only one that as EV trained was Medicham, and I have no strategy....
Also, SOOOO Jelly of V-Create Victini. I found out about it December 31st...at 11:59...Im not freakin kidding....

Years
This is exactly why my whole team needs a revamp. Only one that as EV trained was Medicham, and I have no strategy....
Also, SOOOO Jelly of V-Create Victini. I found out about it December 31st...at 11:59...Im not freakin kidding....

Aww... sorry 'bout Vic.

And I'm surprised that Viriz lived that long. Thought Medi would come in with Fake Out.

Strategies are all fine and good, but I find what works best is running solid sets on each individual poke and making sure you have some sense of synergy.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Hey i was just wondering when we are taking on the other gyms do we have to use our gym team?
Just have to use 3 of your gym's type.

Scraggy is amazing. I was suprised when I started using it.

Oh and Pkm, I'm waiting for you.
GG
I'm not going to count that towards the league tho.
Since you didn't use 3 dragons.
That match was fun.

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
GG
I defended my gym
Won 4-0

I see you are getting better :]
Was a lot tougher that time.

Thanks, GG, im glad I finally beat your DW Gliscor, very clever but very annoying, It would be nice to actually see some steel types when we battle, not just a glimpse of heatran. The disadvantage of a gym leader is having the monotype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back