• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blaid's tiles gallery!

Blaid

Have you seen any rupee?
Years
Hi! I just was seeing how people do pixel art here, and they do very well! Also I'd like you see my tiles, I have classified them in public and privates! Only you can use public tiles if you give me credits. Hope you like them! Greetings! Also some credits to Siraquakip for the roofs in some houses of Nocturne town from PR. You can see all my tiles here: www.thegreatblaid.deviantart.com
PRIVATE STUFF
private_stuff_by_thegreatblaid-d5q60ih.png

mart_tile__by_nosblaiddenaidd-d5ovfzb.png
second_pc_tile__by_nosblaiddenaidd-d5nu09w.png
comission_to_venom12314__by_nosblaiddenaidd-d5p3nef.png
comission__by_nosblaiddenaidd-d5pfrj9.png
comission_for_shinxtailbreon__by_thegreatblaid-d5pjjfa.png

comission_to_flipelyflip__treehouses__by_thegreatblaid-d5qylga.png

arbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool_by_thegreatblaid-d5tua7w.png

house_to_rian__8d_by_thegreatblaid-d5vj72x.png
Private only can be used by Rian.
sometimes_i_miss_those_talks_by_thegreatblaid-d5wbi12.png
Private too it only can be used by Rian.
PUBLIC STUFF
cuadricula_by_thegreatblaid-d5q5ys9.png
tileset_interior___copia_by_thegreatblaid-d5tuar3.png
free_tile___d_by_thegreatblaid-d5s0vym.png

And finally... AND TOTALLY PUBLIC BUT DON'T FORGET TO GIVE CREDITS...
indoor_free_tileset__by_thegreatblaid-d5x95zt.png

Last edited:

ZeKro

http://zekrowah.deviantart.com
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2013
As you know, I love all your stuff. You have a great tiling skills and a great personal style.
You maybe do more different tiles, because the majority of your tiles are buildings.
Also, you maybe can try with spriting, or something like this, not only tiling xD

Keep it up blaid!:D

jabi50

Pokémon Amethyst!
Years
I love all your tilesets. I think its your own style, not copied or something, thats cool.
I hope you can do more "hack" tilesets, almost all the tiles have more than 16 colours :P

Micael Alighieri

Helix Boo / Lord Kaktus, ex-member from Whack a Ha
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2017
Wow, I'm a fan of your tiles, you know, and I have to say that your new ones are so pretty (you should finish the floor for the treehouse, but who really cares...?). I will probably use your towers (if you give me permission of course xD), 'cause i was looking for japanese tiles, maybe you should make lanterns for the next time.

Good job!

Postdata: Sorry for my bad English, I'm a little out of practice n_nU

Last edited:

Rainsonata

Estoy como una puta cabra, sí.
Years
You, I remember when you were starting with the tiling! Haha, good ol' times...
I can't say pretty much of them, because they're all awesome!

Blaid

Have you seen any rupee?
Years
As you know, I love all your stuff. You have a great tiling skills and a great personal style.
You maybe do more different tiles, because the majority of your tiles are buildings.
Also, you maybe can try with spriting, or something like this, not only tiling xD

Keep it up blaid!:D

Thank you dude! And thanks for comment! I don't think so, my style is not as cool as others. Yes... It's because Gavin only wants buildins, and in comissions everyone order this! But only wait, and you will see soon more types of tiles from me! Hmm, that's not a bad idea, I could do as Kaliser, and I have shown you on msn you like them! But they don't looks cool for me. I'll try!

I love all your tilesets. I think its your own style, not copied or something, thats cool.
I hope you can do more "hack" tilesets, almost all the tiles have more than 16 colours :P

Glad you like them! I say as I have said to Zekro.
This would be difficult, but maybe i'll try. :p

Wow, I'm a fan of your tiles, you know, and I have to say that your new ones are so pretty (you should finish the floor for the treehouse, but who really cares...?). I will probably use your towers (if you give me permission of course xD), 'cause i was looking for japanese tiles, maybe you should make lanterns for the next time.

Good job!

Postdata: Sorry for my bad English, I'm a little out of practice n_nU

I'm happy to have you as a fan! c: I have finished, see my act! Oh... Idk, they're comissions for Venom1243, ask him on deviantart!
Will be difficult, but if you want, maybe i'll do. :p Thank you!

Sweet looking tiles! You're really an amazing tile artist, Can't wait to see more of them!
Cool! Thanks for comment! Glad you like them, dude. :p See my act and you will see more! c:

You, I remember when you were starting with the tiling! Haha, good ol' times...
I can't say pretty much of them, because they're all awesome!

My tiles were a sh*t. XD Thank you! And thanks for comment! c:

Thanks to everyone for comment! Glad you like my tiles, I will do more for you, dudes! Here comes:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_by_thegreatblaid-d5qhnl9.png
It's for a comission. There is one finished and one is it in proccess. The concept was 'tree housse'. Please, comment and critique. Greetings!
Btw, in another forum I have won a prize for my tiles! :
tiles_zps7d25ec94.png
I just wanted to show it you, greetings! :p

Years
As i have say to you before on dA, you are an awesome Tiler. You have improved so much your style and technique. I can say now you are one of the greatest tilers this year (well, and the last year).

I hope you keep making more tiles!

Blaid

Have you seen any rupee?
Years
As i have say to you before on dA, you are an awesome Tiler. You have improved so much your style and technique. I can say now you are one of the greatest tilers this year (well, and the last year).

I hope you keep making more tiles!

Thank you! And thanks for comment! I'm glad you like them. :p Yes, everyone says that. xD Thank you dude! :^D

I'm not sure how I frequent deviantart everyday and miss your works! All of these are absolutely wonderful.

What seperates you from the rest of the pack is that you actually developed your own style, though it still screams "pokemon".

In addition, it seems like you can churn em' out pretty quick too, another nice quality. Keep up the awesome work man, I'll follow you on DA so I can keep up with your work!

I'm not very famous on DA. xD Thank you!! I love comments like it.
But my style needs to improve a bit more, althought that's fine, it's cool to have an own style. :3
Yes, when I take the laptop I start to work. Thank you! :p

Act! See them on: www.thegreatblaid.deviantart.com. The concept was 'treehouse' :p. Pls comment, greetings!
treehouse_8_by_thegreatblaid-d5qk06v.png

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Theses tiles are sexy. That's the only word for them. Sexy.

Blaid

Have you seen any rupee?
Years
Theses tiles are sexy. That's the only word for them. Sexy.
Lol! Thanks for comment! Haha, and glad they look sexy to you. :p
I love your tiles! They're so clean and your colors seem to blend perfect! Keep up the good work bro!
Yeah? Thank you! Don't think so, but I will be improving, sure! I'll try!
Thanks for comment, here a free tile, don't forget to give credits to: Blaid / thegreatblaid on deviantart.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
Your tiles are beautiful. They're crisp and clean, and also very detailed. I love the amount of attention you put into small things like the PC, or Mart sign, or the tree leaves. Everything is very detailed and has variation, you even provided us with 3 different Poke Centers - slight variation, but it works.

I also love the style, now a days I see lots of DS style tiles, tiles which mostly look like edited HGSS or revamped BW. Your tiles on the other hand remind me of old school RPG games with a Pokemon vibe to it. Love your stuff, can't wait to see more.

Blaid

Have you seen any rupee?
Years
Your tiles are beautiful. They're crisp and clean, and also very detailed. I love the amount of attention you put into small things like the PC, or Mart sign, or the tree leaves. Everything is very detailed and has variation, you even provided us with 3 different Poke Centers - slight variation, but it works.

I also love the style, now a days I see lots of DS style tiles, tiles which mostly look like edited HGSS or revamped BW. Your tiles on the other hand remind me of old school RPG games with a Pokemon vibe to it. Love your stuff, can't wait to see more.

Glad someone else love my tiles! I've got few fans, but it's something! haha. Thank you for comment, dude. Yeah! Everyone says I've got my own style! Sure, and publics!
Only 1 comment... ? Wtf... :l well... See mah new tiles... c:
PUBLIC: DON'T FORGET TO GIVE ME CREDITS OR WILL DIE.
tileset_interior___copia_by_thegreatblaid-d5tuar3.png

Credits to meh. Blaid or thegreatblaid / nosblaiddenaidd. If I don't see more comments I will not make more public tiles. (I know actually they're a sh*t but it's something).
Also the private one, a HGSS style tree.
arbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool_by_thegreatblaid-d5tua7w.png

See more at www.thegreatblaid.deviantart.com !
Leave a comment!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Great stuff dude! As I said personally, your tiles rock. I love that world map, it's so sa-weet! Are you sure I can use all that just with credit? You should be paid for these stuff (Probably in rupees)! Possibly what makes your tiles sweet is your texture choice for the trees! You're really good at the nature stuff, you know. That tree house is awesome (even though I can't use it) too, and that huuuge mansion is top-class. I thought there was more to the right though... I don't know, I think that right side deserves a small horn or something. The buildings look cool, and so are you! Great job!

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Dang! That last tileset looks so good, that I might have to use it. I love the amount of detail on everything! The only thing I could suggest would be adding some sort of texture to the top of the mountain type tiles. Great job man!

Years
I love your medieval-themed tiles... they remind me a lot of N and B/W ... especially the cathedral. :D
The house tree is simply great too. I personally prefer the little one, it saves a lot of space due to its small size and simple design and it looks much better than the other two. :]

Last edited:

Blaid

Have you seen any rupee?
Years
Thank you sam, creampuff and kurapika for the comments! I really aprecciate comments, so I've done a public indoor tileset, the last image on this act, because i bring new things!:
public.
house_to_rian__8d_by_thegreatblaid-d5vj72x.png
Private only can be used by Rian.
sometimes_i_miss_those_talks_by_thegreatblaid-d5wbi12.png
Private too it only can be used by Rian.
And finally... AND TOTALLY PUBLIC BUT DON'T FORGET TO GIVE CREDITS...
indoor_free_tileset__by_thegreatblaid-d5x95zt.png

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2021
Your indoor tileset is really great. The 3D effect is especially good for the kitchen furniture.

I would say that the front couch is your weakest element because of the lack (IMO) of 3D effect. To improve it, i suggest that you make the cushion where you sit shorter that the one on your back : that will help to give depth. (Sorry if the sentece is weird, english isn't my first language ^^)

Back