• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Retinaburn's Pokedex Push - Casual Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Can I have one SPR2013 Meloetta?
I never had the chance to get one. It's kinda impossible since there's no one distributing them here.

I could donate some Pokemon :D

Or help you with obtaining this Pokemon :D
Spoiler:

And also, can I donate Pokemon which are not really needed? I have a few spare catches that I wouldn't mind donating.

Years
@h0tshot1025

Sounds great! I would prefer the pokemon you provide come from the still needed list. My boxes are getting full pretty quickly, so need to try to avoid duplicates if possible!

I can trade the Meloetta for anything from 5-15 pokemon from your above still needed list.

So
Spoiler:
or any others that are still needed would work!

Please see above post for next available trading session. Thank you in advance!

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
I am preparing the needed Pokemon for pickup.
Could I also have a Dialga and Palkia?
I'll try to donate even more from the needed list :)

My Black 2 FC is on the signature :D

Last edited:
Years
Are those DW's caught or bred please?

From the top of the list down to the Taillow were caught by me in Dream World or Dream Radar. Beyond Taillow were acquired by trade.

However, I will work on checking them and either update my list or update this post! Out of curiosity, what's the benefit of caught / bred?

Here are further details on second half of DWFs
Spoiler:

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I can trade for them only if they are caught and in the DW balls and UT'ed of course if you can get me the info on them. Just the info on ball and UT'ed or not?

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
Years
Hi, I can provide you with:
Spoiler:

My schedule is not too free though.

Last edited:
Years
RNC, I've updated my previous post regarding the DW Fs to include their caught ball and UT status. The bred pokemon are of course in poke balls, and the rest are in dream balls. All are untouched.

@shayminskyforme88: Thank you for your offer! I would be glad to take your provided pokemon off your hands. Depending on your schedule, send me a message or PM letting me know when you do have some time.

No rush, thank you!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Mankey Entree Forest Dream Ball UT,
Hoothoot dream radar Dream Ball UT,
wobbuffet entree forest Dream Ball UT,
slugma entree forest Dream Ball UT,
gulpin entree forest Dream Ball UT,
spiritomb dream radar Dream Ball UT

Ok sorry just one more question and sorry again if it's posted on the first page are these above M or F?

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Hey there! This is quite a neat idea, just finished rummaging through my games to see what I have from your needed list, and here we go~

Spoiler:

Quite a few of them I'll need to breed first, as I want to keep the parent for myself, so I won't be able to trade everything at once. First batch are originally from my B2, second from my W2 and third from my White game. All Pokemon will be traded to you from my B2 though.

Now then, I'm interested in your SPR2013 Meloetta, how many Pokemon would it take for her? And other than that, there are also others that I want from your 'dex, I'll let you know soon.

Years
Hey there! This is quite a neat idea, just finished rummaging through my games to see what I have from your needed list, and here we go~

Now then, I'm interested in your SPR2013 Meloetta, how many Pokemon would it take for her? And other than that, there are also others that I want from your 'dex, I'll let you know soon.

Hi MIAU! Thank you for taking the time to look through your games and my needed list. As of last night I've been working on acquiring just about everything on the needed list at this point through large trades.

So hold off on breeding anything until further notice! However, I would be more than happy to trade you the SPR2013 Meloetta for any DW F's or other events you may have that are not represented on the lists of what I have.

I will update my thread to reflect this current hold status, I apologize for any lost efforts on your behalf, as this just happened last night!

Thanks!

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Ah no worries, nothing to apologize for :)

I think the only event I have that isn't on your list is the Movie14 Victini that was on Wi-Fi last year, though I should clone it, which I haven't done before, but would be willing to try I guess. As for DWFs, I'll have to check, but can't right now, as my pizza is getting cold hehe.

Years
Ah no worries, nothing to apologize for :)

I think the only event I have that isn't on your list is the Movie14 Victini that was on Wi-Fi last year, though I should clone it, which I haven't done before, but would be willing to try I guess. As for DWFs, I'll have to check, but can't right now, as my pizza is getting cold hehe.

The Movie14 Victini sounds nice. However, if you can't get a clone for it, don't sweat it. If you're interested in learning, you can either use an AR if you have it, or https://www.pokecheck.org.

I'm assuming you do not have an AR, so pokecheck would be the way to do it. You can visit the site and there are pretty easy instructions on the home page. It's as easy as temporarily adjusting some settings in your network connection and uploading the mon to their GTS. You can then download the .pkm file to send, or send another one to the GTS for download on your cart.

Let me know if you are interested and need help with either solution. : )

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Since donating other stuff has been closed, I think I can donate some DWFs

I have
Spoiler:

Not sure if the other abilities are actually useful but I'd be willing to donate them if you have the space for them :D

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I don't have an AR, and it seems that you can't upload Pokemon with gift ribbons to pokecheck. Were you able to upload your Meloetta?

Years
You're right! I did have to pull out the meloetta as a pkm to upload it. But here is the one I will trade you... just catch anything and I can trade later tonight:

648.png
notshiny.png
#648 Meloetta , (level 50)
016.png

OT:
2.png
SPR2013 ' (Black, 3013/0)
Naive - Serene Grace - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Round - Teeter Dance - Psychic - Close Combat

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I have the following DWF that I can trade you:

Spoiler:

Which would you like? And should I give it some fresh pokerus? :)

Years
I have the following DWF that I can trade you:

Spoiler:

Which would you like? And should I give it some fresh pokerus? :)

The Drowzee sounds great. No pokerus necessary! I am around now for the next few hours, send me a PM or reply with your FC and I'll head in. Mine to use will be Black 2 from my signature and thread.

Thanks!

Years
Since donating other stuff has been closed, I think I can donate some DWFs

I have
Spoiler:

Not sure if the other abilities are actually useful but I'd be willing to donate them if you have the space for them :D

Hi h0tshot1025, thanks for your offer on the DWFs! Oh, I'm sure I could find some room somewhere!! Do you need anything from the list, or just making a donation?

Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
I don't think I'll be needing anything anytime soon. But I'd be happy to donate them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back