• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
So I picked up the telephone at the Indigo League Pokemon Center , and it was Ash calling. Is this a new bonus chapter? If Yes, can you please tell me how I complete it? Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2015
Hi!

I just want to say that your hack is awesome :D, and when i see the Herp Derp NPCs in your rom hack telling things that is said in the comments, then i don't understand how they can be such noobs, and it's kinda fun, but when i saw one that said that BETA 6 had some wrongs, and Red replied that it was because your friend died, then the npc said "Who cares, peapole die everytime" and i saw at your FAQ that there was a question: "Your friends death doesn't matter" then i can't understand how peapole can be so mean! But anyway, i found a glitch that you should fix for the next update. At the left from Fuchsia City i found a red sprite looking at the trees, so i tried to talk to him and it said: "This tree looks like it can be cut down. Would you like to cut it?" I answered yes and it came like a cut scene (not cutscene) and then red turned against me and the game froze with music playing, so peapole who haven't saved in a long time aren't able to get away from there without deleting their save, so please fix it. And one more thing, when i played Love Letter sidequest then they said i have to go to Flora City, and i didn't read the whole message where it was, so when the man walked north from Vermillion City then i couln't find him. Could you try make a map that shows the whole new map so it will be easier to find things?

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2015
i just got surf from misty but when i press A near the water nothing happens...

When you get the Gyarados then it's holding HM Surf, so go to Pokémons and then select Gyarados and take it's item, then teach it surf and you can use it, but if it doesn't work when you press A at the water then you can go back there, and click surf instead of item

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 13, 2015
Sorry i'm playing with the 7.9 version and i need to find the capitain's vaporeon where is him?

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
Hi im back again

this time after 68 tries to escape the magnemite thing i finally finished it

then went to Lavender city, did the ghost story and surprise the road to Saffron city is blocked

its strange because i did the 7.9b patch to a fire red version 1.0 using the recommended software

but i cant get to Saffron city

please tell me whats wrong this time

thank you

You're not supposed to get to Saffron at this time. You go back to the Route before Vermilion and go to Celadon City.

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Could someone please tell me how to start the Love Letter chapter? Thanks. :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2015
Could someone please tell me how to start the Love Letter chapter? Thanks. :)

To first start it you have to get the letter from a room at SS.Anne (the room at the floor you come in at), but if you already finished everything there then it's impossible to do that quest, but if you haven't won Lt.Surge yet there then you can take the letter, give it to a man in PokéFan Club and he don't know who it's from, so you go to Lavender Town and there is a man who can tell where the letter is from, but you need a Lava Cookie from Celadon City market, and i you'll find the rest out

NoInspirationz

NoInspirationz
Years
Does Anyone Please Know Where To Put The Ash Jar With Lt.Surge's Pikachu's Remain?
Thx For The Help And I LOVE This Hack :)

I Just Found Where To Put The Jar So Yeah That's Awesome xD

Last edited by a moderator:

NoInspirationz

NoInspirationz
Years
Just enter the museum and beat the magmars that are inside, the first one is easy but the other one you have to look for something that is in front of the fossils

I See No Magmars Though So That Kinda Sucks Y'know :/?

^sorry For posting this i didn't take the shortcut that triggers a cutscene so yeah that was the problem my bad :(

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
You're not supposed to get to Saffron at this time. You go back to the Route before Vermilion and go to Celadon City.

Thank you for answering him. I couldn't be bothered. I swear, I don't understand how people consider/treat their stupidity or inability to "read" what to do next in the game as a glitch.

Hi!

I just want to say that your hack is awesome :D, and when i see the Herp Derp NPCs in your rom hack telling things that is said in the comments, then i don't understand how they can be such noobs, and it's kinda fun, but when i saw one that said that BETA 6 had some wrongs, and Red replied that it was because your friend died, then the npc said "Who cares, peapole die everytime" and i saw at your FAQ that there was a question: "Your friends death doesn't matter" then i can't understand how peapole can be so mean! But anyway, i found a glitch that you should fix for the next update. At the left from Fuchsia City i found a red sprite looking at the trees, so i tried to talk to him and it said: "This tree looks like it can be cut down. Would you like to cut it?" I answered yes and it came like a cut scene (not cutscene) and then red turned against me and the game froze with music playing, so peapole who haven't saved in a long time aren't able to get away from there without deleting their save, so please fix it. And one more thing, when i played Love Letter sidequest then they said i have to go to Flora City, and i didn't read the whole message where it was, so when the man walked north from Vermillion City then i couln't find him. Could you try make a map that shows the whole new map so it will be easier to find things?

First off, thank you for the compliments. It really means a lot. Second for the herp derp, Yeah, it goes to show there are many inconsiderate people who only care about themselves. As for the Red NPC, I can't get rid of it without deleting all the other NPC in the map, which I really don't want to :(. Flora City is located at the North of Celadon City (you'll need to surf up the stream). Make sure Greg is meeting you there. I'll definitely be creating a map for the future hack. Just not atm until this semester of Uni finishes. I already failed 2 assessments, I really need to pull my head in to do well to ensure I don't have to repeat the course.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Still haven't gotten my problem about the Pikachu on the previous page anwsered yet guys.

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Ohh... Thanks. I've already finished the whole beta so I guess I can't do that chapter.

Back