• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
Years
just look at his sig: say no to pirates. sell games with copyright is being pirate..

also, it clearly states many times things like this: this is a hack, a fake game, so ask refund if you have bought it... like this

XxOblivion77

All-Around Gamer
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2014
Hey, I can never seem to see the dogs. I used the method you used in your video, except I checked on my own. So, how come they never show up? Is there something more I have to do after the burned tower?

I beat the league already.

This is the X version.

Last edited:

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
Years
Is that really necessary? -_-
What do the rest of the people think?
Yes, to me it's one of those thing that make the game nice

Probably the best is to get rematches, the better and harder the rematch, the higher the prize, I think. Though this way may not be the fastest way. My advice for you is to not waste your money during the game, save it for when you really need it.
By the way, in the X version trainers give higher ammounts of money.
Sweet, now I don't have to worry about money at all

dude120

Rom hacker in training
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2009
there are many of these rocks... i know 2: one in cerulean and one in the dragons den
actually theres nothing behind them... hope they are used in another beta/final release

If you think about it, the one in the Dragon's Den could be a certain green dragon pokemon...but thats just my speculation. I like all of the OW's except the snorlax, but its completely up to you what you put in your game, Zel. Anyways great job, the OW's with the exception of snorlax are awesome. :chu:

XxOblivion77

All-Around Gamer
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2014
I've explored almost every square inch of the game and I've foun these rocks:

Dragon's Den Rock
Whirl Islands Rock (On the route)
Cerulean Route Area Rock
Rock Tunnel Rock

My theory:

Dragon's Den = Rayquaza
Whirl Islands = Kyogre
Cerulean = ? Maybe Groudon or Mewtwo
Rock Tunnel = Regis

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
I've explored almost every square inch of the game and I've foun these rocks:

Dragon's Den Rock
Whirl Islands Rock (On the route)
Cerulean Route Area Rock
Rock Tunnel Rock

My theory:

Dragon's Den = Rayquaza
Whirl Islands = Kyogre
Cerulean = ? Maybe Groudon or Mewtwo
Rock Tunnel = Regis

cerulean is definitely mewtwo im pretty sure zel even sated that earlier in the thread but i have a hunch that groudon will be on cinnibar

clonex25

Just droppin' by...
Years
Those BGMs sound awesome. However, I think the beggining of Route 37 theme needs to be redone a little bit. Too many melody lines at the same time. It sounds a bit off.

And it's nice to hear Route 26/27 theme. I totally love this theme.

Hmmm... I think I have to adjust the volume of that "rondalla effect" on the Route 36/37 theme (Route 42/44 theme also has it but unnoticeable due to its volume). But thank you anyway.

Last edited:

dude120

Rom hacker in training
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2009
cerulean is definitely mewtwo im pretty sure zel even sated that earlier in the thread but i have a hunch that groudon will be on cinnibar

That would make perfect sense. I'd bet the tunnel in between Mahogany Town and Black Thorn City may have Regice in the next beta.

clonex25

Just droppin' by...
Years
Yes, it is on Sappy, but on R/S/E, not in FireRed or LeafGreen.
In any case it should be ported. It isn't remixed either, it's using the same instruments, it just sounds different because the sound engines in GBC and GBA are different.
In my opinion, that track sucks... it only has 3 Channels and its the same as in Crystal GBC. Other tracks in Pokemon GBA roms can have up to 10 Channels. Just imagine the difference of having 3 instruments compared to 8,9 or 10. Plus it wouldn't fit overall between other tracks.

Yes, it's true. Pokemon GBA music can have up to 10 tracks, but if you observe while playing, some tracks go OFF when another plays. That's because they have to limit the DirectSound tracks to 5 (for town/route themes) or 4 (for battle themes).

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Great job so far Zel I really like the new features now that I've finally gotten a chance to play through B5. Keep it up man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
hey,
shiny gold is possibly...no wait...the best fan game ever made.
along the lines of emulation, i am getting an m3ds real and a gba memory expansion soon, if there is anything i need to do in advance before i can play shiny gold on it, please let me know...cus wat's the point of a really awesome game...without the console to play it on? am i right?

The new legendary sprites are totally awesome, even if they are from MD, still cool.

totally support the game, all the way,

sirwillis

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
Years
Zel I think there is a problem in Ilex-Forest. if you cut the grass and walk where you have cutted the grass you might run into a psyduck lvl16(checking with Advance Map made me think it's water wild). hope you'll finish the game soon.

EDIT: it's actually psyduck LVL12,14 or 16.
EDIT2: also 15 and 11

Last edited:

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
Hey, Zel. It's good to see you again.

I recently played BETA 5 of your hack and it was good. However, I've just getting started with the game so I already earned 2 badges on the first run.

It's good to play Pokemon Hacks again after a year of a damaged Hard-drive.

spaceboy827

BTing and hacking, fun stuff
Years
sry, i forgot bout the pirates thing and does anyone no if you can still do the teleport thing to get to kanto on the route after mahogany?

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
@Zel:
Sheesh, Red in the... you know what in Shiny Gold... saw some picture glitch battle
that shows RIVAL CARLOS then it shows a picture of RED instead..(it looks like ASH for some reason.)

ajg.dude

Just a simple Hack lover.
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2009
Music

I'd just like to compliment clonex on the wonderful job he's done with some of the tracks. The music from SGC was probably some of my favourites from the series, and listening to the tracks bring back so many great memories, but is also sort of new and updated, so great job!

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
About the grass in Ilex Forest. I know how to fix it. It's simple: Open up Advance Map 1.9, then go to the map, then go to Block Editor, click on the tile and on the far right, you will see some drop menus, change the first one from 02 (Grass Animation (Pokemon)) to 08. (08 is the same as the cave tiles)
The bottom one is a bit hard for me to explain but I think you already know.
Oh yeah! The stairs and teleport pads in Tin Tower can warp without Scripts, I just forgot the numbers...

Sorry if you already knew this, I just wanted to help fix some glitches...

Back