• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Eh, you didn't.
Fine, we'll be fair about it.

Okay everybody, who do you vote to be the leader?

Just remember, you might have to fight Drakow.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
D;
I'm supposed to vote against/for friends?

Hold on, let me think of an excuse not to vote.
Or at least tell me who the options are.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I vote to be the Procrastination Maniac. No one's taking that position from me. I'm also the Pants Hater. There's no opposition.
PS : I can also be the Lazy King.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Dipu, You, Me, Tyler, Nathan,

Or we could just have no leader?
The whole, 'in charge' thing always gets between friends anyway. D;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'll be the lurker, since I don't post here enough to actually have a position. ;D

Sir Codin

We should make a D&D campaign based around all of this.

Hilarious adventures abound.

Years
I've been real busy lately, (stopped working at around 22:40) but let me just say that if anyone is foolish enough to try and claim MY leadership position, they had better be prepared to take one of these . . .

Spoiler:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Death wish, Nathan? Haha. So, are we going to let Drakow keep the position, or revolt and get rid of him?

Uh nothing interesting, Roc. I'm just wondering how normal it is that it hurts when I breathe/swallow. Just started happening today. I think I'm going to ignore it and wait for it to go away.

I also am listening to a really odd song. I only had heard a bit of it earlier, and it seemed very...hippie-ish. Now I realize that it's about a suicidal, self-harming person. Didn't see that coming. X]

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I say revolt! Don't believe me Drakow, I'm a fool.
I have that same pain too Jess. It stops me from breathing normally.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sorry, was working on a paper.

Isn't that because of a problem with your lungs?
I don't have any issues like that- or at least none that I'm aware of haha.

Eugh. I need to figure out what's wrong with my copy of Diamond version. I: GTS is acting up because I was using it to clone.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You weren't procrastinating Jess for once
My heart's acting up sometimes too. Lifting weights doesn't help I guess.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nope haha. Total of nearly 6 pages completed so far. Once I finish this, the school year is officially over for me. {:

Tchhh I thought you were lazy. How does a lazy person lift weights?
Be careful. D;

Crux

Evermore
Years
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, even somebody such as yourself, Drakow, should know full well that it's better to make friends then foes.
Did I not proclaim you to be a common ally? I seek not to steal your place of honor, but to create my own.
Besides, I fear not the man who has practiced one kick ten-thousand times, but rather he who has practiced ten-thousand kicks, once.

Psh, Jess!
. . . Just be careful, okay?...!

@Tyler:
D&D, Hells yeah!

Sir Codin

I've been playing D&D by myself lately. Creating parties and practicing Dungeon Master skills. I don't have all the rulebooks (legally anyway, I have pdfs...don't judge me), but I have a few essentials for basics of D&D 3.5

- Player's Handbook
- Dungeon Master Guide
- Monster Manual II
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- Manual of the Planes (on the way)

Like I said though, I have everything else on pdf. I actually want to get into Advanced D&D 2nd Edition, because that's the edition which uses the Planescape campaign setting (they need to make a new one of those)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Roc, how do you manage to make everything you say seem so poetic? X}
You didn't say who you were talking to- who should be careful? It's written below the part of the post that's directed at me, but seems like it should be directed at Nathan.

Also, I finally managed to get my shiny Ponyta clone back off GTS. Now I can get around to hatching the huge amount of Pokemon eggs in my PC box. x;

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, Jess, you reminded me of a very important question: What tier is Rapidash in currently?

And I got the cutting lecture from my guidance counselor today. =(

Sir Codin

Man, the entire Planescape setting is expensive on Amazon.

I'm tempted to get it, but somehow I feel as though no matter how hard I try, I won't ever create a story that's as good as a certain Black Isle game taking place in that certain AD&D campaign setting:

Spoiler:

Speaking of, can't freaking wait for Project Eternity or Torment: Tides of Numenera. It's about time they started making RPGs like that again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back